Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Noticed Sumthing About The 1st Sl
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
Sun Tsu
At the end of the anim, you can see Samurai Lapin's ''master'' has drawn a pic of Mittens and Snowdrop and stuck it on his/her wall.

Weird. Anybody noticed anything else?

Sun Tsu
craziness
oh you never noticed that? i figured it was obvious.... maybe i am just observant. i am tired now so i cant think of anything else if i remeber somethin ill write it though
sjwt
And whats on the wall at the end of SL2 ..
<G>

if you cant answer that better go watch it agine smile.gif
Kafeen
Yeah I noticed that a few days ago. Can't remember if I didn't notice it every other time or if I just forgot. My memory sucks.
Sun Tsu
We should start a thread for anyone who notices something weird about the animations. Not just for SL, but all of the anims.

Sun Tsu
Mata
I do try to put little jokes in the background of my animations for people who want to look more closely. They don't all have them in, but things like the poster are in there for a bit of fun smile.gif
LoLo
Yeah like in the lgg icecream man didnt it say conform consume obey on the truck? hmmmmm I need to watch that again.
LoLo
Nah just says consume icecream and obey...close though
Mata
There was originally going to be a 'Mr Sb Icecream' logo but I decided that I didn't want the ice-cream man to have the excuse of being a corporate employee (because despite a lot of our wishes, to pay the bills a lot of us will probably end up working for people that we'd rather not), I wanted him to be a lone renegade and so I took the Mr Sb idea out. I did want to highlight the similarity of systems of brainwashing throughout commercial culture though.

I think about these things a lot... biggrin.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (Mata @ Apr 7 2003, 07:54 AM)
There was originally going to be a 'Mr Sb Icecream' logo but I decided that I didn't want the ice-cream man to have the excuse of being a corporate employee (because despite a lot of our wishes, to pay the bills a lot of us will probably end up working for people that we'd rather not), I wanted him to be a lone renegade and so I took the Mr Sb idea out. I did want to highlight the similarity of systems of brainwashing throughout commercial culture though.

I think about these things a lot... biggrin.gif

yaeh he wasn't sb but the kids turned into zombies which looked like sb
Sun Tsu
Those kids had creepy eyes. unsure.gif

Sun Tsu
Mata
Any similarity to Mr Sb is coincidental! That's just because of my drawing style smile.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (Mata @ Apr 15 2003, 07:34 PM)
Any similarity to Mr Sb is coincidental! That's just because of my drawing style smile.gif

i guessed as much i just wanted to freek some people(gerbil) out by saying that there were sb zombies out on force
pistaciodream
QUOTE (Sun Tsu @ Apr 4 2003, 07:19 PM)
At the end of the anim, you can see Samurai Lapin's ''master'' has drawn a pic of Mittens and Snowdrop and stuck it on his/her wall.

Sun Tsu

What i want to know is what does the writing on that poster say?
hinsley
i tihkn it says ' I CAN SMELL YOUR BRAINS' but you can only see 'I CAN SME...' or maybe im just obsessed.
Mata
Yep, it does say that, I didn't want to write the whole thing as that would

a) make it too obvious

cool.gif distract from the atmoshpere. If you write something then people will read it, so if you only half write it people tend to just accept the idea of there being writing and won't be so distracted... That'd be me thinking lots again!
hinsley
wow im so perceptive!!! i wish i could spell sad.gif ha ha laugh.gif
cheese is funny
perceptive is spelled correct i believe... if thats what you mean..

and everyone can spell, just not as well as others biggrin.gif
hinsley
ooooooooook
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.