Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Signature Sizes
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
Mata
Oh yeah, the border thing. Have a go at saving it as a PNG-24 file. Check that it isn't going to be too large first (over 25k would probably be pushing it for a forum tag). The other option would be to match the background colour of the forums and then put a layer of this underneath the pic to make it look like the border is see-through but it wouldn't be actually.
porcelainwarrior
QUOTE (Mata @ Aug 25 2003, 12:08 PM)
Oh yeah, the border thing. Have a go at saving it as a PNG-24 file. Check that it isn't going to be too large first (over 25k would probably be pushing it for a forum tag). The other option would be to match the background colour of the forums and then put a layer of this underneath the pic to make it look like the border is see-through but it wouldn't be actually.

*gulp* ok ill do my bestest...i dont have a clue though and i dont have PS while my puter is broke so im gona change my sig again and redo the tag when its fixed...
elf
QUOTE (porcelainwarrior @ Aug 25 2003, 02:14 AM)
i think mine is ok heightwise but if anyone could tell me how i save stuff from photoshop without that bedamned grey mounting thing behind it i would be eternally grateful cause i can work it out...

Isn't that transparency? It doesn't mean anything... if it's what you're thinking of o_o
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.