Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm New...
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
Pages: 1, 2
FurryMammal
ok hello. i thought i would impress everyone with good grammar in the title, but i think thats the most you will get out of me.

who are you all? i like the cartoons, they make my ears tickle.

someone respond and tell me things, il be your friend biggrin.gif
leopold
How do, furry! I'm leo, if ya hadn't already worked that out from me nickname over yon...

Welcome to Matazone, the oddest place in the Interweb... But we're a lovely bunch an you'll prolly make loads o friends really quickly smile.gif

If ya get stuck, jus PM any one of us. Or ask someone nice if they'll adopt ya - it's a little n00b-friendly scheme we got goin here to help people settle in an get used to stuff.

Look forward to seein ya post more smile.gif
Cath Sparrow
Yay! Another Noobie to scare we like scaring Noobies round here if you sick around in our Lunatic Asylem you get to do it to! So!!!!!!

Velcome to our hubble abode! If cartoons tickle your ears you'll fit in just fine cause we have biters, nibblers, hugger & some who are all of the above. If you need any help just poke some one with a PM & someone will be along soon to adoped you because

"Noobs are this seasons fashion accessorie!"-The Fashion Designer of ISH (that's me! biggrin.gif )
FurryMammal
ohh ok, i will look for someone to adopt me.

i am a small furry animal, who wouldnt adopt me biggrin.gif

is there a pound i turn myself into, or do i just hang around until someone gives me a home...

anyway, thanks leo.

when i take over the world, i will remember you talked to me first.
Cath Sparrow
Just hang round and use puppy dog eye's & some one will notice you soon! tongue.gif
FurryMammal
hello also cath, how are you?

could i lie and say im not a newbie? i may have fake ID abouts my person...

i once went in an asylum, the white coats said i was de-men-ted biggrin.gif i think i may fit right inside here.

and what were all those funny words you uttered? ticklers hugglers jugglers?? hmm..

but i will remember you talked to me second, when my time is nigh.
Cath Sparrow
I'm fine. I think we scared off the men in white coats a very long time ago we just stay caue we like it lot of bouncy walls. We only bite when asked. laugh.gif I'm afraid on noob lieing question I dont think it'll work have you not noticed the big neon sign above your head? tongue.gif
CommieBastard
Hlisten to them. Chiltren off zer night. Vot mhusick zey make.

Hello. I'm CommieBastard. Call me that. Or Commie. Or Commie-kins, if you really fell you must.
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Aug 25 2003, 10:53 PM)

Hello. I'm CommieBastard. Call me that. Or Commie. Or Commie-kins, if you really fell you must.

Can I call you Commie-kins then?
FurryMammal

ohh a communist. and a b*astard (am i allowed to swear? this place does have mature written on it...)

but anyway, i am a communist. and a bastard. really, i am legally both.

but im not furry (too much blink.gif ) and im mammal, (except alternate thursdays)... so yeah.

just trying to make friends biggrin.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
yes yes, welcome, i'm Sir....well you can see for yourself, call me, SPS, most people do, Sir and Sexy are also acceptable, psycho.... not so much

so yeah....have fun
FurryMammal
ohh ok SPS

thankee everyone.

now, which members are cannibals, and where do i go to recite fight club and shakespeare at people? daft? ...excellent...
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Cath @ Aug 25 2003, 10:55 PM)

Can I call you Commie-kins then?

Please do.

And Furry, as far as swearing goes, bastard is acceptable, as is bitch and their ilk, but go any stronger and the Mods of Doom will blast you from on high.
CommieBastard
QUOTE (FurryMammal @ Aug 25 2003, 11:05 PM)
where do i go to recite fight club and shakespeare at people?

Thou shalt not talk about Fight Club!
FurryMammal
ohh ok, bastard and bitch it is then.

what about plop? thats a funny word.

and please, my friends call me Finn. only furry on occasions. strange, unmentionable occasions.
FurryMammal
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Aug 25 2003, 11:09 PM)
QUOTE (FurryMammal @ Aug 25 2003, 11:05 PM)
where do i go to recite fight club and shakespeare at people?

Thou shalt not talk about Fight Club!

first rule of Hamlet is... you DO NOT TALK ABOUT HAMLET!
leopold
QUOTE (FurryMammal @ Aug 25 2003, 10:39 PM)
anyway, thanks leo.

Excellent! biggrin.gif

But I got dibs on the cream cakes, okay?
FurryMammal
QUOTE (leopold @ Aug 25 2003, 11:13 PM)
QUOTE (FurryMammal @ Aug 25 2003, 10:39 PM)
anyway, thanks leo.

Excellent! biggrin.gif

But I got dibs on the cream cakes, okay?

only when I'm done with them, they are pretty vital to the The Plan.

oh no... i've said too much...
leopold
GAH!!! sad.gif

Well, can ya at least save me a few lemon buns?
FurryMammal
QUOTE (leopold @ Aug 25 2003, 11:24 PM)
GAH!!! sad.gif

Well, can ya at least save me a few lemon buns?

Ok, i suppose i can spare them from the French front. biggrin.gif
leopold
Can ya not spare them from anywhere else? I want the French front to succeed, if only cos I'll get a few days off from the French company that has enslaved me to work for them...
FurryMammal
well, i might be able to move some lemon buns from china, but that would require me relocating my parachuting doughnuts... but it might just work...

but dont worry, the french front will succeed at all costs, we need the bakeries biggrin.gif
werewolf3361
jeez...am I late or what? blink.gif blink.gif Hi! *randomly hugs finn* *yells* randomness!!!! ...........ok...I'm done now... yeah... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
leopold
QUOTE (FurryMammal @ Aug 25 2003, 11:46 PM)
well, i might be able to move some lemon buns from china, but that would require me relocating my parachuting doughnuts... but it might just work...

but dont worry, the french front will succeed at all costs, we need the bakeries biggrin.gif

Top banana!

w00t! Lemon buns!!! YAAAAAYYY!!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
FurryMammal
QUOTE (werewolf3361 @ Aug 25 2003, 11:48 PM)
jeez...am I late or what? blink.gif  blink.gif  Hi! *randomly hugs finn* *yells* randomness!!!! ...........ok...I'm done now... yeah... laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

ohh a werewolf, this takes me back to the summer of '99 *randomly hugz he/she/it back*

what do i call you? its nice you noticed my name biggrin.gif

and we all like randomness, but you werent late (by much)
Phyllis
Hiya, and welcome to the forums happy.gif

If I offer to adopt you, will you remember me when you take over the world too? tongue.gif
FurryMammal
QUOTE (candice @ Aug 26 2003, 12:00 AM)

If I offer to adopt you, will you remember me when you take over the world too? tongue.gif

umm maybe, do you fit the job description featured in my hasty sig

you will have to put up with me being strange as well, this seems to put girls off. like the spaghetti incident. *shudders*

*hugz again, because i strangely like you*
Cath Sparrow
*Walks in muttering*

.......noobies........nerd......rant..........mutter...........complain!!!!!!

Oi do I get any of these cake seeing as I spoke to you second? <_<
FurryMammal
ok, whats your fancy? biggrin.gif we have cakes of all dimensions, all sizes, all creaminess factors.
Cath Sparrow
Big & chocolatey should do it. *mutters* should make up for noob calling me a nerd only I'm alowed to do that mutter mutter mutter!!!!!! tongue.gif
werewolf3361
QUOTE (FurryMammal @ Aug 25 2003, 11:52 PM)
jeez...am I late or what? blink.gif blink.gif Hi! *randomly hugs finn* *yells* randomness!!!! ...........ok...I'm done now... yeah... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

ohh a werewolf, this takes me back to the summer of '99 *randomly hugz he/she/it back*

*laughs* I'm a she... biggrin.gif and you can call me Wolfie or Shelly...or whatever you come up with that I'll reconize(sp) YAY RANDOMNESS!!!!!!!!!!!! I was late...by much... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Phyllis
QUOTE (FurryMammal @ Aug 25 2003, 04:09 PM)
QUOTE (candice @ Aug 26 2003, 12:00 AM)

umm maybe, do you fit the job description featured in my hasty sig

you will have to put up with me being strange as well, this seems to put girls off. like the spaghetti incident. *shudders*

*hugz again, because i strangely like you*

Sadly, I do not fit the description completely. I fit all of it except the "single" part.

*scratches your tummy*

I like strangeness. Otherwise I wouldn't hang out here! happy.gif
FurryMammal
QUOTE (Cath @ Aug 26 2003, 12:18 AM)
Big & chocolatey should do it. *mutters* should make up for noob calling me a nerd only I'm alowed to do that mutter mutter mutter!!!!!! tongue.gif

dont worry, im easily a bigger nerd than you. but that fact doesnt leave this thread, wink.gif

can i buy your silence with big chocolatey goodness?

but if you like TP and NG, then read good omens. t'is funny.
FurryMammal
QUOTE (werewolf3361 @ Aug 26 2003, 12:18 AM)
QUOTE (FurryMammal @ Aug 25 2003, 11:52 PM)

*laughs* I'm a she... biggrin.gif and you can call me Wolfie or Shelly...or whatever you come up with that I'll reconize(sp) YAY RANDOMNESS!!!!!!!!!!!! I was late...by much... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

wolfie... shelly... *merges to form*

welly blink.gif

well, could be worse, randomness woo!
FurryMammal
hmm ok candice, 3 out of four aint bad biggrin.gif
can i tempt you with bakery goods? i seem to be handing them out tonight blink.gif
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (FurryMammal @ Aug 26 2003, 12:23 AM)

I might be ameanable to that surgestion! tongue.gif
Phyllis
You certainly can.

Cheesecake, please. smile.gif
FurryMammal
*cheesecake for candice* at this rate, i wont have anything left to invade austria with tongue.gif

The Plan (global domination) revolves around baked goods at the moment.
leopold
QUOTE (FurryMammal @ Aug 26 2003, 12:31 AM)
*cheesecake for candice* at this rate, i wont have anything left to invade austria with dry.gif tongue.gif

That's easy sorted... divert those you'd use to invade Germany! Once you've got Austria, you've bagged all the Viennise bakeries that the Germans go wild for, and they'll surrender unequivocally! Probably...
FurryMammal
QUOTE (Cath @ Aug 26 2003, 12:28 AM)

I might be ameanable to that surgestion! dry.gif

As for Good Omens *frog impressions* readit! tongue.gif

oh well, have you readddddd ummmmm night watch? i presume you have, you said you've read them all...

and frog impressions, for some reason, dont stop people thinking you are a nerd tongue.gif *gives her more chocolate stuff before she can say anything*
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (FurryMammal @ Aug 26 2003, 12:31 AM)
*cheesecake for candice* at this rate, i wont have anything left to invade austria with dry.gif tongue.gif

The Plan (global domination) revolves around baked goods at the moment.

I wouldn't worry to much there's plenty of world domination plans flying round here I sure you could steal one & no one would notice! biggrin.gif
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (FurryMammal @ Aug 26 2003, 12:37 AM)
QUOTE (Cath @ Aug 26 2003, 12:28 AM)

I might be ameanable to that surgestion! dry.gif

As for Good Omens *frog impressions* readit! tongue.gif

oh well, have you readddddd ummmmm night watch? i presume you have, you said you've read them all...

and frog impressions, for some reason, dont stop people thinking you are a nerd tongue.gif *gives her more chocolate stuff before she can say anything*

*Mutters round chocolatey goodness*
(you can just make out 'bloody nerd')
FurryMammal
QUOTE (Cath @ Aug 26 2003, 12:41 AM)
*Mutters round chocolatey goodness*
(you can just make out 'bloody nerd')

biggrin.gif blink.gif biggrin.gif thats me, but i thought i was buying your silence?

my plans for world domination will work, honest. all i need is some financial backing and a small baker store. thats all i need. and im ready to go. all i need. yup.

what was that? barely heard? (rhymes with bloody nerd, but i dont think its very funny)
VVes
...well, seeing that all the cakes are flying in all directions... I come to offer you an
assortment of drinks... ::plops mini bar fridge on floor::

Enjoy!

Must run away now the squirrels are getting restless and I need them to return home!

laugh.gif
Prince Aries
Hello, I would be the aforementioned Squirrel.

*squirrels about*

Furry, I wish to become your eternal Razor and hopefully we can make sweet shaving with one another laugh.gif
magikeyes14
*pouts* im really really late..... im sorry i didnt welcome you sooner.... but i think i can make up for it

*dances around in baby blue teddy* better now? *laughs*

*looks at discription of what u want for an owner* wow, i fit... *laughs**giggles* yay! i fit sumones discription of what they want! *laughs**dances around in teddy**looks at outfit**covers self slightly* im a little under dressed... *blushes*
Xandra the Blue
Dammit! Aries beat me again! (cakles eviliy)

Hello Furry Mammal - welcome to Matazone, I've sent you the introductory pack with knife, cloak and evil bunny army. I hope you like it.

Or maybe I didn't. Maybe I just dreamed it.

Oh well, if you see any evil bunnies in your area, they're from me.
FurryMammal
hehe thank u everyone, i look forward to shaving with aries blink.gif playing with my evil bunnies (iv already got a knife and cloak) and magikeyes, your not too underdressed.

*sigh* and so i enter another internet loony bin. but with a slight grin on my face, so thats ok

furry out blink.gif
Tarantio
WELCOME TO THE FORUMS. MAY YOUR STAY BE ENDLESS AND PAINFUL.

dont listen to dace he's just a natural pessimist. it comes from being described officially as infernal.
elf
QUOTE (Tarantio @ Aug 26 2003, 10:49 AM)
WELCOME TO THE FORUMS. MAY YOUR STAY BE ENDLESS AND PAINFUL.

dont listen to dace he's just a natural pessimist. it comes from being described officially as infernal.

lol, yeah.

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS. hi! lol.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.