Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey Mata
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
Feyliya
I wasn't sure where to put this, but this is the closest I can find to fitting so I'll just plunk it right here. Feel free to move it if you want.

Hey Mata, is it possible to get a size of one of your shirts if it's not listed? I'd be willing to pay any extra costs. One of my friends wears a XXL, and I REALLY want to get her the "But I don't even know if you're a boy or a girl" shirt for her birthday.
Mata
You've asked at just the right time. I'll add one onto my order. Send me an email in about a week to check up on whether it's arrived.
Feyliya
::jumps up and down:: Thank you!!! ::hugs Mata and dances around the forum::
Feyliya
Is it in yet?
Mata
Nope, sorry, new stock ususally takes up to two weeks to arrive. I'll give my printer a call to see if he can speed anything up at all!
Feyliya
Is it in?*

The question that tells guys they _just might_ REALLY need those products that are always showing up in their inboxes.
Mata
smile.gif

No, not yet but hopefully should be in sometime this week. My printer has got a big order from another company at the moment and has to complete that first. With a bit of luck it should be in at the end of this week.
Mata
The t-shirt is in, I've emailed you a message but if for some reason you don't pick that up I'm telling you here too!
Feyliya
YEA!!!!!! I'll go order all the shirts as soon as I set up my pay-pal account! Thanks again!
/me kisses Mata
Anubis
Hay, do you make the moves in the other side. if so, i think ther cool cool.gif

P.S. how do i get more people to post me.
CommandeerOfSouls
QUOTE (Aunbiz @ Oct 17 2003, 05:43 PM)
P.S. how do i get more people to post me.

"get more people to post you?"
I'd answer if I knew what you were talking about. You should try rephrasing your question or something...
Mata
Yes I do make the animations on this site.

If you want people to talk to you then you have to join in their conversations. You've already started several threads with your six posts that you have had numerous replies to, how about answering some of those people who are already trying to talk to you?
spiffilicious05
*in regards to what this convo was started for in the first place*

mata your shirts are the shizzle

you should make one with the little goth girl saying on the front

people can be evil, they have a choice

and the back

people and spiders

tongue.gif
hinsley
QUOTE (spiffilicious05 @ Oct 22 2003, 04:45 PM)

and the back

people and spiders

tongue.gif

hey spiff,

i'd buy that one! i want it!
oobunnie
QUOTE (hinsley @ Oct 22 2003, 04:57 PM)
QUOTE (spiffilicious05 @ Oct 22 2003, 04:45 PM)

and the back

people and spiders

tongue.gif

hey spiff,

i'd buy that one! i want it!

I would buy one like that if he made it. smile.gif
CrazyFooIAintGettinOnNoPlane
Mata, would it be possible for you to make me a medium sized long-sleeved mr sb says.. t shirt? (Im a guy)

I'm cold sad.gif

Please?

I looked on cafe press but I dont think I can pay with a debit card on there and its quite expensive as I'm in the UK.

Please correct me if I'm just being stupid..
Mr Fuzzy
Depends which debit card you have. If it's a Delta it will work anywhere they take Visa.
nop... its a crappy solo card... works with paypal though
Mata
Hi there crazymat.

I'm not planning on reordering for a few weeks since I've got a reasonable stock level at the moment and not a lot of space to fit things in. Can you hold on that long?
*shivers*
yeah sure smile.gif
Mata
Okay, I'll contact you about it closer to the time smile.gif
Are a few weeks over yet? mellow.gif
Mata
I'm going to be ordering it on Monday smile.gif
Yay!! biggrin.gif
is it there yet? blink.gif
Mata
Nope, but it will be arriving next week.
Rattgirl
And now, ladies and gents, another episode of "Why We Love Mata!"

Have ya ever met a busier yet more-accomodating man? *shakes head* I jus' don't get it. How ya do it. Dunno.

(Realises this is pseudo-spam and apologises but was in a state of semi-religious awe over the knowledge that there can still be talented, hardworking and yet oh-so-kind people left in this world)
Yep..and then theres just the reeally impatient nasty ones like me sad.gif ah well..

*goes to watch mittens*

p.s yay! next week! *jumps up and down*
QUOTE (Mata @ Nov 20 2003, 12:44 AM)
Nope, but it will be arriving next week.

did it arrive?
Mata
Yes, it arrived yesterday evening, I've been rather busy so I've not had the chance to email you.

The quickest way of ordering it would be through my shop, go into one of the LGG sections and pay for a long-sleeve male style top in Medium there, then when you've added the shipping go into the PayPal window. During the process you'll see a box where you can leave a message. If you write in there that it's you and your're actually ordering the Mr Sb top I'll get this sorted and in the post to you.

Cheers!
THANK YOU! biggrin.gif
*treasures piece of paper with Mata's drawing on it*
monkey_called_narth
hey... could i possibly get a hoodie with the hack the corp reality desing on it... plese please please
Mr Fuzzy
Actually, I can see a hoodie like that being popular with skaters...

Could be profitable.
Twitching
biggrin.gif I'm not a skater and I'd buy one...

Hoodies are nifty cause unlike long sleeve shirts, you can take them off and not be half naked.

On the other hand, they'd probably be more expensive and take up more room in Mata's dwelling.
me too actually... the amount of t shirts i own muchly outnumber the amout of hoodies... I think a mittens hoody would be cool though .. with the "if i were ruler of the world id.." bit from if mittens ruled the world written on it!
Just an idea...
Ocean!
I would buy a hoodie if it said "I can smell your brains." But then, I'm in Canada, and I don't have paypal sooo...
deranged_ferret
Oooohhh.... I'd buy a "hack the coperate reality" hoodie. Or a cannibal sex kitty one.... *luffs hoodies*
EvilSpork
I love hoodies too ohmy.gif

I love Mata for making all these wonderful shirts that I wear every day of the week too biggrin.gif and hoodies from cafe press... But with the cafe press shirts I didn't get a nifty mittens drawing! Thats one downside to buying hoodies sad.gif I must buy more off the on site store I guess smile.gif

I want a Mittens hoody huh.gif I have the 9-Mouth baby one and a Mr. SB one, but a Mittens one would make me happy...
Mata
I don't get hoodies made for a few reasons:

1 they cost rather a lot for me to buy, so I'd have to put the price of them pretty high too

2 because they are so expensive, to have any kind of range would cost a fortune (for example, imagine a stock of five per size in three sizes, that's fifteen times the base cost (which as I mentioned is rather a lot) just to get a basic range in for one design)

3 they take up too much room and I don't have space to store them

4 they wouldn't sell very fast so I'd have to sell loads of them before I began to make any profit from the initial outlay

5 I can't afford the initial outlay in the first place at the moment!

6 shipping them around the world would cost loads and my current shop doesn't have a way of adjusting shipping costs by weight (but the new shop, when I get time to finish it, will be able to).

Err... That's enough reasons not to for the moment!
EvilSpork
Yes, yes it is Mata, and I understand your position on not stocking hoodies smile.gif

But if ever you become a millionare, will you make me a mittens hoody? I will pay good money for that! tongue.gif
monkey_called_narth
... hmmm i still havent gotten the paypal thing fixed would it be possible to send you like money threw the mail to get a tee shirt?
hinsley
mwah ha ha, theres a shop near me that prints clothes and stuff so i could have my own hoodie... but that would be infringing copyright or summat. bummer.
saucy_tara
Not to mention the fact that every time someone buys a t shirt from Mata they contribute to the maintenence of this site and to the maintenence of our lovely animator himself, eh Hins??
So all the more reason to buy a proper hoodie!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif
EvilSpork
To the Cafeshop of Mata! smile.gif

And the onsite store..

Hmm.. So, Mata, I always seem to notice a lack of 'larg' male style long sleeve shirts that I like hehehe laugh.gif Or I should look closer! Or wear a long sleeve shirt under my beloved shirts of youzone.. That always works, but sometimes *shrugs* Well, I'll just get long sleeved ones when I can, I suppose right? And should check the store more often biggrin.gif Thanks for the clothes Mata tongue.gif biggrin.gif
Mata
EvilSpoon: Yes, Large sizes do tend to sell quite fast but I've got them for a lot of the designs. Essentially it's down to many of similar reasons to the reasons I don't stock hoodies. I only get the full range of sizes for designs that sell well, I start off with M, XL and ladies' skinni-fit tops then work up from there.

Hinsley: Yes, you could do that, but yes it would also be copyright theft (and not from some faceless major corporation, from me) and the print you get would be of quite a low quality compared to the ones that I sell. But hey, it's your choice. I'm currently just starting to talk to a company in the UK that might be interested in producing and distributing the T-shirts for me and paying me a license fee for the designs, so you never know, there might be hoodies available through them (if they go for it).

Narth, I can accept cheques from the UK, but I do have to wait for them to clear so the order takes a bit longer to process. Drop me an email and I'll give you an address you can post things to. If you're in the US I really can't accept cheques (unless you want to pay 5 extra for the cheque clearance fee).

I never thought I'd need to get involved with knowing this kind of thing, but I'm quite concerned about the strength of the dollar to the pound. It used to be that one dollar was about 66p, currently it's 55p. That's a really big drop! It also means that to get the same amount of UK pounds I have to keep increasing the dollar prices. I've not actually changed the UK prices of my T-shirts since I started the shop two years ago, but the value of the dollar keeps on forcing me to fiddle with it!
Jonman
Aye, buddy - I'm starting to worry that when I'm done here and I move home, all my hard earned's will be worth half of what they were when I earnt them.
Righteous
Have you ever considered doing those kick-ass Dickies button-up shirts? I have a Dickies button-up shirt with the Godsmack sun on the back and the Godsmack label on the front-left chest and a Matazone shirt like that (or at least rather similar) would be sweet.
Mata
Jon; the dollar/pound exchange rate is Screwed at the moment. From $1=67p to $1=54p in a year, that means that for every thousand dollars you've earnt it's now worth 130 less than it was a year ago. I'm considering sitting on my PayPal account until I get a better rate of exchange.

Righteous; nope, I've not considered them because I've already got more variety than anyone could rightfully expect from a single person selling their own T-shirts on the web and I have no intention of expanding any more!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.