Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vote Me A 5 On Newgrounds
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
Sarah the Spider
I voted for you (again) Mata. I signed up too...I'm SpiderFairy. Feel free to bug the crap out of me over there on NG. biggrin.gif

I also just told a lot of my friends to go and check it out, so hopefully tomorrow some of them will have watched it too. happy.gif
Oni Usagi
Bump...

programmed message: Vote for Mata!
end of file
Mata
*bump* biggrin.gif
Sun Tsu
Voted. happy.gif

Finally. dry.gif
gerbilfromhell
MR. SB IS NOW RANKED #239 OUT OF ALL 31,000 FLASH CARTOONS/GAMES ON NEWGROUNDS! YAY! biggrin.gif

our votes paid off! YAY! and YAY for voting '0' on all the competition wink.gif (in my defense, my votes didn't make much difference in their scores)

*hopes mr. sb will someday get in the top 50*

oh, and *BUMP*

EDIT: btw, while you're on newgrounds, vote '5' on this. the person who made it is a former poster here (by the name of cnb_clock. i doubt more than 2 people will remember him)
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Sep 16 2003, 10:48 PM)
EDIT: btw, while you're on newgrounds, vote '5' on this. the person who made it is a former poster here (by the name of cnb_clock. i doubt more than 2 people will remember him)

Rocket in his golcket, Word!!!! laugh.gif
Mata
Woo! I'm the featured artist on Newgrounds' Toons section!

http://www.newgrounds.com/toons/index.html
CommieBastard
Nice! Got to be more effective than the guerilla advertising you got up to in Brum!
Mata
I do rather enjoy approaching random strangers and giving them cards though! I wonder whether anyone ever bothers to check out the site...
gerbilfromhell
YAY for mata's featuring! YAY for his anim scores! YAY! biggrin.gif oops, almost forgot *votes*
although that '0' voter appears to have returned mad.gif ....... grrr.....
CommieBastard
All my five are belong to Mata!
gerbilfromhell
mata now has the 29'th highest batting average of all the animators on newgrounds. YAY! biggrin.gif
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Sep 18 2003, 04:57 PM)
All my five are belong to Mata!

His flash is crunk, fo' shizzle. laugh.gif
Mata
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Sep 24 2003, 10:33 PM)
mata now has the 29'th highest batting average of all the animators on newgrounds. YAY! biggrin.gif

Wheeee! That's a good start... Now to take over the world! MWHAHAHAHA smile.gif
CommieBastard
Bah bah bah BUMP!
gerbilfromhell
*sniff* who could vote 0 on mata's anims? sad.gif every day? sad.gif sad.gif

c'mon matazone, let's go make mata #1 flash artist on newgrounds! CHAAAARGE! laugh.gif
gerbilfromhell
ohmy.gif
mata is #15 rated artist! YAY! *cheers for the glory of mata* biggrin.gif
CommieBastard
Bump0r.
Prince Aries
Done some voting on some of the animations, but sadly Attack of the Killer Popups occured and there was some zaniness and...bah. But I am doing my best to not only promote on Newgrounds, but everywhere! I shall preach teh Gospel! laugh.gif

Or something blink.gif
DocBrown1985
I voted But i logged in first so it was worth more
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.