Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lgg - Mpd
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
sjwt
After having watched the robot ep. for the 10th odd time,
i ahve diced to trubble you all with my though(only one i just
have a tinny mind)

Dose anyone else think LGG has an evil side that comes out,
and maybe she dosent allways know about it..

She kills the robot, talking about taking over the world,
and then is "oh I wonder where that cute robot whent"

Or perhaps it was her fater taking controll of her..

*ponders*
Sun Tsu
I never thought of that being her father, trying to keep her (not)nice and evil.
Well pointed out.

Sun Tzu
saucy_tara
I noticed that the patient number on lgg's asylum door spells Sarah...logical really seein as thats her name!!
Sun Tsu
Yes. Sarah is Patient no. 54R4h. I wonder how she gets out of the nut house twice? ph34r.gif

Sun Tsu
Spacehappy
QUOTE (Sun Tsu @ Apr 6 2003, 07:08 PM)
Yes. Sarah is Patient no. 54R4h. I wonder how she gets out of the nut house twice? ph34r.gif

Sun Tsu

It's called care in the community wink.gif
Mata
Yep!
prezgfish
what
gerbilfromhell
QUOTE (Sun Tsu @ Apr 6 2003, 07:08 PM)

Sun Tsu

i always thought satan got her out...... maybe it was devils
Kafeen
Maybe she blaseted a spider on the wall and took the wall out with it biggrin.gif
prezgfish
maybe itwas a temporary arangement.

or maybe they paded cell is one of her rooms
Raven343
*lurks* ph34r.gif

Maybe it wasn't meant to be over analyzed

*continues lurking* ph34r.gif
Mata
I try to make my animations so that there is room for analysing, equally there is truth in that they are just animations and somethings are just there to allow me to continue plots biggrin.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (Mata @ Apr 9 2003, 01:10 PM)
I try to make my animations so that there is room for analysing, equally there is truth in that they are just animations and somethings are just there to allow me to continue plots biggrin.gif

or maybe this is all just another TRICK
iamtootiredyyyy
Theres nothing evil about taking over the world.... rolleyes.gif
Raven343
Nope nothing evil at all. I mean look at Saddam <sarcasm> its not like he was evil. Pfft.

*lurks away* ph34r.gif
sjwt
QUOTE (Raven343 @ Apr 10 2003, 12:31 PM)
Nope nothing evil at all. I mean look at Saddam <sarcasm> its not like he was evil. Pfft.

*lurks away* :ph34r:

:D

bad bad bad, no thinking...

we shall take away that shiny new jacket with the
metal bukels, and the drugs too!!
prezgfish
propaganda
Mata
There was me thinking Saddam Hussein wasn't actually invading anyone... Admittedly he was a wee scunner and I'm happy to be rid of him, but I don't think there was really any serious threat of the guy taking over the world. He would have needed some decent weapons to start off with...
gerbilfromhell
lol on sunday the new york times had the headline "sadaam has chemicals". what did he have? pesticide. PESTICIDE! HOW IS THAT GERM WARFARE! WHAT'S HE GONNA DO, SPRAY IT IN SOME SOLDIER'S EYES? AND NOW EVERYONE THINKS HE'S GOT CHEMICAL WEAPONS! IT'S PESTICIDE! AAAAARH! BUSH WANTS TO (and is trying to) TAKE OVER THE WORLD MORE THAN SADAAM! I HATE BUSH! HAAAAAAAAAAATEEEEEEEEEE HIIIIIIIIIIIM!..... (takes deep breaths) ok, i'm better now, but the media's turned the iraq war into reality (and this time is actually IS reality) tv. sad, what won't they do to make money? mad.gif
Kafeen
His plan is to rid the world of insects like George Bush.
gerbilfromhell
LOL laugh.gif
iamtootiredyyyy
lol! So hes not that bad after all!
prezgfish
i respect the iraqi press release guy the most positive man on the friggin planet by far

"yes we are now at a turning point in the war the americans can not take saddam airport"
*as you can see starbucks being built behind him*
hinsley
back to the original meanin of this post in the dustbunnies one she has devils behind her backin her up and theyre fightin against angels. so i think shes got a lil more evil in her than good but i think in the first one her fther took her over for the fact her 'voice' went red and the clouds and the fact she didnt know wat had happened.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.