Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: If You Were A Dildo What Color Would You Be
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2
monkey_called_narth
heh i thought id make a poll of it and give birth to the rebirth... heh
LoLo
Clear and Sparkly!
monkey_called_narth
what ever happens to the forgoten .01% that is left out?
cheese is funny
id be pink.. pink is so pretty...
Feyliya
Clear and sparkly!!!! Although black was a close second....
CommieBastard
Silver, because something about silver dildos amuses me. I have no idea why, there's just something inherently funny about a silver dildo.
Debaser
pink with black racing stripes...preferably with the number 69 on the front and "vroom" sound effects when it's used...
vicrawr
What ever happened to the old thread? Cheese and I had a smashing idea for cartoon character toys. And some that play music when you use them.
NummyNums
whirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr<----------- what it says
Baroooopopopopopopopo <------ what i wish it would say
cheese is funny
why.... <cough> erm... why... would you want it to say Baroooopopopopopopo? i am so confused.... blink.gif
vicrawr
You know how they make those bunny ones with the ears or the ones with swans on 'em to tickle the...um...special button?

I've been thinking and I figured a submarine one would be funny. Everytime you turn it on a sound byte would play. "Dive dive dvie! Awoooga awoooga!" And then you could have that little protusion by using the periscope.
TigerLily013
QUOTE (IrishGuy @ Sep 3 2003, 10:29 PM)
I've been thinking and I figured a submarine one would be funny. Everytime you turn it on a sound byte would play. "Dive dive dvie! Awoooga awoooga!" And then you could have that little protusion by using the periscope.

ROFL!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Congrats Irish, you made my day biggrin.gif I would laugh so hard if i saw a submarine dildo!!!

As fer me clear and sparkly would be nice, or being blue, transparent, sparkly with different coloured sparkles and the ability to vibrate with 10 speeds with amusing names is what I'd want to be wink.gif
monkey_called_narth
wow for a forum of goths black is a very unpopular dildo
Logicman
DIE THREAD DIE!!!
werewolf3361
QUOTE (Logicman @ Sep 4 2003, 09:56 PM)
DIE THREAD DIE!!!

why? it's allowed to be here... biggrin.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
monkey_called_narth
QUOTE (Logicman @ Sep 4 2003, 09:56 PM)
DIE THREAD DIE!!!

thats not nice!!

stop the oppresion!!!!
Hyperion
*sniffle* I don't know, because I dunno what it is cause the crap computers at school edited out the word? What color would I be if I were a WHAT?

Perhaps it is "dildo"

That's a five letter word, ne?
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Hyperion @ Sep 5 2003, 05:32 PM)
Perhaps it is "dildo"

Indeed it is. But what colour?
monkey_called_narth
hehehe it will never die!!!
Pikasyuu
Green! Ooh, pretty dildo.
Hyperion
WAH!
I believe that I answered this question before, but here goes.

If I were a dildo, I'd be green with black stripes and I'd be papaya flavoured and I'd vibrate but not a lot.
vicrawr
If I wasn't the submarine one, I'd hafta be a cartoon character one. maybe.....hmm....Popeye? And when you turn it on it goes "Aaaagggagagagagagag, well blow me down!"
Righteous
I'd just like to be green, rubber with a vibrating core. No bells. No whistles. Just plain old pleasure.
{Gothic Angel}
Black! biggrin.gif

Black like my soul...

Skippy biggrin.gif

Although silver racing stripes would be cool biggrin.gif
monkey_called_narth
rolleyes.gif *bump* evil.gif
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Good bump, Narth. biggrin.gif

Black with pink racing stripes. I feel that it's pretty self - explanatary. wink.gif
Spacehappy
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Sep 6 2004, 02:39 PM)
Black with pink racing stripes.  I feel that it's pretty self - explanatary.  wink.gif

Yep it means you have no taste for Colour wink.gif
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Yep it means you have no taste for Colour

Look - we had a lovely weekend and all, but you have to let it go.

The stalking has to stop. You'll only upset yourself further. I know it's going to be diffecult, but you just need to get me out of your mind. tongue.gif

wacko.gif
gothictheysay
I'm not sure I want to think about this too hard, but I like the "purkle" choice. biggrin.gif
Mutilation
I would have to be a Purkle colour. It sounds so intersting and mis-spelt.
PsychWardMike
*sigh* I had to vote for black and pink. Of course I should vibrate... where's the fun if you don't?
Silver Star Angel of Da Towers
Silver! I like silver! *points to name* laugh.gif
helicopter pilot
HAS to vibrate. my flatmates got me a multicolour one for my birthday! is sitting on kitchen table currently. scared some potential new tenants.
Pab
I went for clear and sparkly, dunno why ... I'd also want little head-lights and wipers though ...
Tigersong
QUOTE (Pab @ Sep 7 2004, 05:38 AM)
I went for clear and sparkly, dunno why ... I'd also want little head-lights and wipers though ...

Um, are you 100% certain you'd want to be seeing where you'd be going?
Jaq
QUOTE (Tigersong @ Sep 7 2004, 10:24 PM)
QUOTE (Pab @ Sep 7 2004, 05:38 AM)

Um, are you 100% certain you'd want to be seeing where you'd be going?

Don't want to bump into anything... erm.. do you? I'm confused now..
kidvicious2punk
i wouldnt need colour where im going

lol

we did this on my forum..i think..

and i chose luis vutton(sp????) logos..he he

but i donno..white w/luis vutton?

yah...we also had a what flavor condom would you be..

i was margarita ph34r.gif
monkey_called_narth
im just enjoying how i caught the last post exactly one year later tongue.gif
Ashbless
clear and sparkly with a tinge of purkle.

*wanders away for more coffee*
EvilSpork
Orange.

Bright orange.

But it's not on there so blue.
deranged_ferret
Black with pink racing stripes, though purkle is a close second and silver racing stripes also sound cool. Submarine shaped is just brilliant biggrin.gif Awoooga!
monkey_called_narth
QUOTE (deranged_ferret @ Sep 12 2004, 01:46 PM)
Black with pink racing stripes, though purkle is a close second and silver racing stripes also sound cool. Submarine shaped is just brilliant biggrin.gif Awoooga!

*spits milk all over computer screen*
Dreams On Hiatus
Purkle! Purkle would be best. Simply because it sounds very amusing.
Sir Psycho Sexy
yellow with black spots, and it purrs when you turn it on

....what!?
Tigersong
yellow with black spots, and it purrs when you turn it on

Kind of like you AV used to. Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Speaking of which, make it come back! I liked the dildo buzzing. I mean, av purring.
Artemisia
You know what's cool SPS, they have lots of wild-cat spotted ones, some with raised spots for - erm- extra sensation. Don't know if they purr or not- I was too shy to turn it on.

I would be purkle and pearlescent and sparkly and made of that "cyberskin" stuff and be waterproof so you could use it in the shower. In combination with your massaging shower head.

Hey, does anyone think hosting a dildo party (like a Tupperware or Party Lite Candle Party) would be a good way to meet the neighbors in my new apartment building? Because on the one channel I get (no cable), that's all they advertise after 9:00 PM.... "Cynthia's Behind Closed Doors Exotic Parties..." hostesses get a discount and free exotic gift basket! Oh boy!
Sir Psycho Sexy
i still have it, but when i lost my webspace i had to use photobucket and they don't like shockwave format files soooo....yeah

artemisia, you've put too much thought into it, and we have then in this country, they're called ann summers parties and men aren't allowed to attend...like we'd want to...

unsure.gif
Cath Sparrow
Clear and sparkly cause sparkles are always good! and definatly vibrate. blink.gif
Quoth(The Raven)
QUOTE (helicopter pilot @ Sep 7 2004, 04:16 AM)
HAS to vibrate. my flatmates got me a multicolour one for my birthday! is sitting on kitchen table currently. scared some potential new tenants.

Well, they wouldn't have been any fun, anyway... wink.gif
Why does a Helicopter pilot have an Airplane Avatar? Just curious... huh.gif
spiffilicious05
Can I vibrate AND be black with pink racing stripes??
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.