Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official Battlefield Requests/challenge Area
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Kyo
Good God this page is old!!
I have much to learn
*gos to read rules*
Mutilation
BIN-BOT THE ROBOT

A.K.A: The crap-mobile.

Description: It's just a bin, with some wheels on the bottom and two twigs sticking out the side.

Abilities: Bin-Bot Laser, Garbage Bomb, Super Kamakaze Garbage Bomb and BUSTER CANNON!

HP:6000
MP:0 (He's a robot)

Bio:
Once just an ordinary bin in down-town Korea, he then got some twigs and wheels stuck into him, and he became, BIN-BOT! The bored-kids attached one of there red-laser bens on, and sling-shot, and a Gundanium Buster Canon. Thus Bin-Bot the Robot was born. He prowls along the streets, randomly shooting his little red laser pen and people and chucking garbage at them.
TigerLily013
QUOTE (Mutilation @ Apr 22 2004, 01:22 AM)
BIN-BOT THE ROBOT

A.K.A: The crap-mobile.

Description: It's just a bin, with some wheels on the bottom and two twigs sticking out the side.

Abilities: Bin-Bot Laser, Garbage Bomb, Super Kamakaze Garbage Bomb and BUSTER CANNON!

HP:6000
MP:0 (He's a robot)

Bio:
Once just an ordinary bin in down-town Korea, he then got some twigs and wheels stuck into him, and he became, BIN-BOT! The bored-kids attached one of there red-laser bens on, and sling-shot, and a Gundanium Buster Canon. Thus Bin-Bot the Robot was born. He prowls along the streets, randomly shooting his little red laser pen and people and chucking garbage at them.

6000 hp? did you read the beginning rules my dear? I highly suggest you do. everyone starts off with 1500 hp, so unless you can give me a REAL good reason for me to let you put 6000 as that (besides the fact he's a robot) then otherwise change it please.
magikeyes14
i thought i would bump an old thread from when i used to post a lot....

anyone up for a battle?

Tiger my dear, i believe we both have been slacking on the bumping of this thread *laughs*
Greeneyes
Erm, is this like dungeons and dragons then? Just without the exploring? Im sure i saw someone mention something about a DM...
TigerLily013
Yes we've both been neglectful there Magik my lady laugh.gif

If you want more info, go the first few pages and read through there greeneyes.

There is a person in charge and you're lookin' at her tongue.gif I started the thread so I have the right as the final judge. If something is fishy or not right, I call it. Kinda like a referee. Make sense?
Greeneyes
I did read the first part of the thread, but i'm still not sure. Is it based on D&D or are ppl just making stuff up?
TigerLily013
Well it is people making stuff up, but within some restrictions like how much hp they start off with. You can create someone who is not even human as your character with bio and all. It's all in good fun.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.