Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official Battlefield Requests/challenge Area
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Hyperion
Off topic, but ARIES is your av from that one movie. . . something and something in Las Vegas? Coz that's a dam funny movie.
Prince Aries
Yes Hyperion that was from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, a damn fine gem of a film. Of course its been changed now smile.gif

Anyway, just because I'm dying to duel with him again in a battle of wits and ingenuity, I hereby challenge Cheese to a one on one Duel. Winner gets to take the Rose Bride. *points at Hyperion*

*places a rose on his chest and one on Cheese's*

*cues the Duel Chorus*

Let's get funky.
Hyperion
*grins*
Does that mean I get to be the referee and pick the place and wave little flags!?
Prince Aries
Changed my mind. I challenge Commie. happy.gif

Domestic dispute time! happy.gif
FurryMammal
im open to challenges now... so much spare time happy.gif

post here or PM me for a fight, im into stranger kinds of fight though. an interesting location would be good biggrin.gif
Hyperion
http://members.tripod.com/mataquo/Battlefield

Web site up.
gerbilfromhell
*BUMP at TL's request* biggrin.gif

i might join this myself, someday
TigerLily013
Thank ya tons Gerbil.

Ya, would be great to fight ya! Definitely think about it.
William Wallace
WILLIAM WALLACE

Name : William Wallace

Alignment :Good

Weapon : 5-Foot Mithril Claymore(magical, draws 5 hp extra per hit), small 1-foot steel buckler

Armor : Chainmail Tunic(magical, resists telekinesis)

Appearance: Strong rowan-colored eyes, long kilt with hunter green-and-white tartan, black medium cut hair, pentacle amulet, purple tunic with chainmail armor draped over, chiseled stony-looking face with strong, jutting jaw and cheekbones.
brown boots with celtic knot decorations.

Abilities : William Wallace has complete control over Life magik, Kinetic magik, Weather magik, and Creature Magik. He can summon creatures to fight at his side. His amulet decreases an enemy's hit by 2. He can utter a War Cry that deafens and stuns the opponent.

Health : /1500

Resistances : He has unusually high resistance to mind magik and can easily wriggle out of a mind spell or voice spell. He is very resistant to Cold Spells, Electricity spells and Fire spells.

Discipline : Highland Claidhm More style. Consists of strong, fast blows and chops with the claymore.

Special Attacks:

Bash: Shield Hit. Stuns opponent plus damage.
Mighty Blow: Ability to strike the enemy with a fist, stunning them.
Mighty Slash: Abilty to deal double damage of a regular sword slash
War Cry: temporarily stuns and unbalances opponent.
Kick: Damages the feet of an opponent, unblancing him.
Parry: Allows the user to absorb half damage.

Spells:

Holy Power: Causes the caster to mover two times faster and adds a doubler to his attack.
Hurricane: Causes a severe storm to blow over the battlefield, damaging the opponent and causing half damage to caster.
Thunder of Arthur: Causes a lightning bolt to strike the opponent.
Scotland Snow: Ray of cold, temporarily freezing opponent.
Life Drain: Intense magikal blast that emanates from caster, dealing damage to opponent.
Soul Steal: Drains HP from opponent and transfers it to caster.
Orb of Merlin: Encases Caster in a magical orb-shaped shield, protecting the caster from damage, but blocking him from the opponent.
Arthur's Touch: heals the caster.
Telekinesis: allows Caster to move things with his mind.
Holy Smite: Smites an evil opponent with holy power. Can only be used ONCE
Mind resist: Ability to resist a mind attack.

BIO:

William Wallace is one of Scotland's greatest national heroes, undisputed leader of the Scottish resistance forces during the first years of the long and ultimately successful struggle to free Scotland from English rule at the end of the 13th Century.

Wallace was born in around 1270, probably near Ellerslie (now Elderslie), in Ayrshire, Scotland. His father was Sir Malcolm Wallace, Laird of Elderslie and Auchinbothie, a small landowner and little-known Scottish knight. [Note: in 1999 the seal of Sir Wallace was translated from the archaic latin. On his seal it says he is the son of 'Alan'.] His mother is believed to have been the daughter of Sir Hugh Crawford, Sheriff of Ayr, and he is thought to have had an elder brother, also called Malcolm. Because he was the second son, William did not inherit his father's title or lands.

Wallace fought in the Battle of Bannockburn(also know as the battle of Stirling) where he aquired the legendary sword of Arthur, Excalibur. He also found a huge tome that contained the secrets of Merlin's magik.

William Wallace now lives in Stirling in a gigantic Fortress, nearby his father, Malcolm Wallace, and his mother Catelyn Wallace reside in a smaller castle.
acidteardrop
name:Erik the Dread, Ronin warrior
class:Ronin
Profession:Mercenary
health:/1500
weapon: Blade of Love: 28" 440 carbon Wakizashi with magik enhancement of- whenever a deathblow might be made. instead put the person crippled at 1 HP. also, increase damage EDIT: this sword has been abandoned. sold and used to purchase the following two:
Kami-Ken: 28" 440 carbon Wakizashi with special ability-inferno. it can launch 1 fireball per battle up to 10000 meters away at lightning speed. fire damage and physical impact damage for the blast.
Akurei-Ken: 30" 440 carbon wakizashi with special ability-death touch. whenever contact is made with it, instead of physical damage it takes away life without leaving a physical wound. cannot be negated, immunity produces half damage and resistance produces 3/4ths damage
armor/protective item: Koutetsu with magic enhancement of damage reduction -/10 (10 damage is always prevented)
Boots of Jumping: enables a +20 foot maximum jump
appearance:Deep green eyes, red hair cropped to about 2 inches. high cheekbones. 5'4", 117lbs. (NOT FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P silly krys)
personality: pascifist, detests killing. will never bring the blade of her sword into someone unless in despoeration of anothers life. fights out of necessity, and a calling to the battle. though pascifist she will fight if challenged, and will never fully kill an opponent (intentionally...)
after the battle with Rae, it was changed to the following:
feel compassion and love, but enjoys killing. when pitted against someone she has no feelings towards, she is a ruthless killing machine. otherwise, she is loving, caring, tender, and gentle.
attacks/techniques:
death stroke-- possibility to deal double damage on an attack/draw combo (close quarters)
feint attack-- an attack with the flat or back of the blade-impossible to kill
leap-- exceptional leaping ability (unaided)
defensive stance-- possibly absorb half damage dealt (after 5 is dedicted for koutetsu)
flurry of blows-- many attacks with great prescision, but lessened damage
seppuku-- ritual suicide. stabs through the heart of the opponent and into her heart. brings her to 1HP and her opponent takes incredible damage.
resistances: immune to lightning and fireand high resistance to psych/mind affecting attacks (because of daily meditation). highly resistant to life affecting attacks (non physical)

BIO:
born into a samurai family. treated horribly throughout childhood and adolescence. when she was refused to be permitted into the local Daimyo's ranks, she left home in search of a purpose. the purpose she found was in the satisfaction of others.

[edit]NOTICE: Erik the Dread is in NO WAY afilliated with the Evil Empire™...yet...[/edit]

PM me if i need to change anything

[edit]i wanted ot add pics.

my wakizashi:

me (i wanted a different oen, but oh well):
acidteardrop
QUOTE (Prince Aries @ Sep 20 2003, 12:19 PM)
Yes Hyperion that was from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, a damn fine gem of a film. Of course its been changed now smile.gif

Anyway, just because I'm dying to duel with him again in a battle of wits and ingenuity, I hereby challenge Cheese to a one on one Duel. Winner gets to take the Rose Bride. *points at Hyperion*

*places a rose on his chest and one on Cheese's*

*cues the Duel Chorus*

Let's get funky.

I LOVE RGU! *kisses aries* the movie made me cry it was so good. Utena makes an ugly car though.
Hyperion
*frolicks about*

I want to challenge someone! Anyone up for a BATTLE!?

Rawr...
acidteardrop
QUOTE (Hyperion @ Nov 11 2003, 05:39 PM)
*frolicks about*

I want to challenge someone! Anyone up for a BATTLE!?

Rawr...

possibly. but id be scared to cos im afraid krys will come in mid battle and do something. but i think form reading a few battles ive gotten the hang of TOS duels
magikeyes14
Raen, does this mean u will be needing me?
William Wallace
ph34r.gif I challenge you to a duel, MagikEyes. mad.gif Bringt it on, I already defeated Prince Aries.
magikeyes14
Mon Ami, u do understand who u are going up against right? i have Raen at my side, u can not defeat me and him.. together we are unstoppable *giggles*
acidteardrop
no wallace, i beleive I will be your next duel. i fight for you, rae my love.

William Wallace, i hereby formally challenge YOU as my first duel. should you choose to accept i allow you to set the parameters. should you decline this offer i shall have no choice but to shame you to your clan as a coward. its your call.
William Wallace
I warn you: look at my attacks and spells.

I am not to be underestimated.
acidteardrop
well, now that im aware you can spontaneously add uber powerful attacks and spells after but one victory...
Hyperion
Raen: *chuckles, wraps an arm around Rae* I think they're scared, darling...

*shoots a dirty look at Raen* How did you get out of that closet?

Raen: *ignores*

.... urgh.

Raen: If they do not remember our bond, it's their problem. We fight together, chiisai... *smirk*

... ANYway. I'm beginning that story... sorta. We'll talk.
magikeyes14
ok

Rae: miss you terrible Mon Amour... i await our next battle... *grins and walks away*
William Wallace
That wasn't a victory, it was a draw....and Tigerlily instructed me to write down attacks.

besides, don't be too proud of this technological terror you have made, Tigerlily. The ability to fight on forum is nothing compared to the Power of the Force.

*deep, mechanical breath*
magikeyes14
if you are so tough, why not go agaisnt me and Raen>? we could use a pratice match.... *giggles*
TigerLily013
This is a friendly but firm notice to Cheese AKA Antosh:

FOR GOD SAKES MAKE YOUR MOVE IN OUR FIGHT ALREADY!!!!!!!
You have 48 hours to do so, if not, the winner will be based on how much percent wise of their HP is left.

*ahem* thanks! happy.gif
TigerLily013
QUOTE (William Wallace @ Nov 12 2003, 10:00 PM)
That wasn't a victory, it was a draw....and Tigerlily instructed me to write down attacks.

besides, don't be too proud of this technological terror you have made, Tigerlily. The ability to fight on forum is nothing compared to the Power of the Force.

Your bragging irritates me so....keep in mind i started this in matazone. I do not put up with guff. I am getting the feeling that my 'draw' decision was not taken well from you. Well tough nuts, follow the rules like everyone else...and don't attempt to intimidate me tongue.gif
TigerLily013
Well the notice was given to cheese over 48 hours ago. After that time of being still idle, the winner was decided by how much percent of your hp is left. For results, go see my fight with cheese.

Now that I am no longer in battle, I am open to take anyone on.
magikeyes14
im up for a battle, but i dont know if im up for a battle wiht the all mighty Tigerlilly *giggles*
FurryMammal
im up for a battle too, with whoever biggrin.gif wink.gif

my character took me an hour to make, i wanna see some results people tongue.gif laugh.gif
TigerLily013
QUOTE (FurryMammal @ Nov 18 2003, 04:14 PM)
im up for a battle too, with whoever biggrin.gif wink.gif

my character took me an hour to make, i wanna see some results people tongue.gif laugh.gif

Well furry, today is your lucky day tongue.gif I challenge you!!

I shall look upon your stats and bio and see what i up against if or when you accept.

Cheers!
FurryMammal
QUOTE (TigerLily013 @ Nov 18 2003, 11:56 PM)
QUOTE (FurryMammal @ Nov 18 2003, 04:14 PM)
im up for a battle too, with whoever  biggrin.gif  wink.gif

my character took me an hour to make, i wanna see some results people  tongue.gif  laugh.gif

Well furry, today is your lucky day tongue.gif I challenge you!!

I shall look upon your stats and bio and see what i up against if or when you accept.

Cheers!

my lucky day eh....?

well, you make the thread.... itl be a bit slow going, but il post at least once everyday.

/me realises i havent seen tigerlillys character

am i gonna get an ass kicking? unsure.gif laugh.gif
TigerLily013
QUOTE (FurryMammal @ Nov 19 2003, 02:07 PM)
my lucky day eh....?

well, you make the thread.... itl be a bit slow going, but il post at least once everyday.

/me realises i havent seen tigerlillys character

am i gonna get an ass kicking? unsure.gif laugh.gif

lol, well I do not recall your character very well either so I will be looking upon your stats and bio this time. You should probably do the same.

Good luck, and either way, good game!

The thread will be made tonight so watch for it, and remember people...keep spamming and attempted advice at 0% and cheers on minimal.
William Wallace
QUOTE (TigerLily013 @ Nov 16 2003, 12:39 AM)
QUOTE (William Wallace @ Nov 12 2003, 10:00 PM)

Your bragging irritates me so....keep in mind i started this in matazone. I do not put up with guff. I am getting the feeling that my 'draw' decision was not taken well from you. Well tough nuts, follow the rules like everyone else...and don't attempt to intimidate me tongue.gif

The force is with you, young tigerlily, but you are not a warrior yet.

*mechanical breath*

You have failed me for the last time.

*mechanical breath*

Gary Gygax has taught you well. But you have not won a battle yet.

*mechanical breath*

Just kidding, Tiger. You're great. And your invention is wonderful.

ACIDTEARDROP! I AWAIT YOU! COME TO YOUR DOOM!
magikeyes14
i feel like a battle.. anyone up for it?
acidteardrop
*deep sigh* well, WW has requested a weeks restriction. hee hee happy.gif ill bet hes jsut scared. ill fight somebody in the meantime. anyone up for a bout?
magikeyes14
feel like going againt me, mon ami? unless u are scared.... *giggles sweetly* i await your answer...

Raen, mon amour? if Acid accepts, shall u assist me? if it is ok with Tiger.....
prezgfish
Character : The Director

Powers, Ability & History: The directors true origon much like his power is unknown.

what is known is that he never accepts challanges directly and allows people to fight either one of his Champions, constructs or pets.

his resources are unending and the little that is known of his strength is that his power is greater than that of anything he commands.

the director takes his seat above the ancient colloseum and looks down upon the mightiest warriors that are regestering to become legend.

"Warriors one and all I offer you an opportunity, if you wish to test your skills and understand your destiny and the true power that lies within you, then I give you the chance to challange either my champions, my constructs or my pets.
but beware these are not challanges for the weak of heart or mind"
acidteardrop
very well, my love. i see that with raen and you there is not a chance of my victory, however this matters nothing to me. so long as i can be near you is all that matters.
she walks away, calling back i await you
sjbbandgeek
Daniel Hornet

The Gatekeeper of Hamast

hp/1600

Elements:Fire,Wind

Weapons: Battlestaff with a round flint on top,Black Guerka Knife,Twin Hacthets of fire,Gatekeepers sword,Horn of the North Gate

Armor:Hardened Leather Tunic, Plate Mail, Leather Gauntlets, Evading Cloak

Abilities: the power to control both fire and wind to create mighty infernos, the abilty to summon Hamastrian Gaurds

Bio: After the war to journey to the promised land ended, and the nation of Hamast rebuilt, LE Boranasque offered Hornet a lifetime of comfort in retirement at the foot of the Galtan hills, but the old soldier refused. Instead he chose to lead the forces at the North Gate and to loyally serve his nation until his death.
Little is known about the mans childhood, but we do know that he was involved with the great Pyronas fire clan before the war ended.
Now Hornet can be seen with horn in hand, ready to fight back all invades that wish to conquer his home.

Appearance:Grey hair, short beard,semi muscular, 5 foot 7

Special Attacks:
Sparkshooter
Fire Ball
Dark Slash
Twin Chop
Gust
Fireblade

Special Defences:
Parry
Fire Wall
Wind Sheild
Deafining Horn
William Wallace
Impressive, acidteardrop. Most Impressive.

I have return to battle you. I wait.
FurryMammal
*bump* i wannanother (yes that IS a word) battle. i will face anyone (in moderation)

im watching the other battles with interest
acidteardrop
im open for challenges.
magikeyes14
im up for another battle... i need to try out my new attacks happy.gif

my hp is 1900? right tiger?
TigerLily013
QUOTE (magikeyes14 @ Dec 16 2003, 12:41 AM)
im up for another battle... i need to try out my new attacks happy.gif

my hp is 1900? right tiger?

YEP!

I know ALL! Muahahahahahahahahahahahaha! *cough* ahahahaha tongue.gif laugh.gif
acidteardrop
*bump*i think ill challenge someone. but a little later, im out for now.
FurryMammal
as said before, il have a battle sometime with someone.

tigerlilys got my back though laugh.gif wink.gif
acidteardrop
and now i challenge....ARIES!

now, sire. should you choose to accept i cannot be held responsible if my other half comes out. i await your answer...
TigerLily013
Ah yes, it has been a while for fights in the battling font.

I bump! Bumping do as I! tongue.gif
TigerLily013
*bumpity bump*

Let's bring this back to life! To all who are new, read the rules and such on page 1, so you won't be confused.
kidvicious2punk
*bump* biggrin.gif
TigerLily013
Gothymothy girl: you said you wanted the challenge, and i got the thread for you. please read rules and stuff on page one so rules are followed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.