Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Uk Mata Meet Discussion
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
Pikasyuu
Okay. Well. Since the other half-retelling is in the longer thread, I took it upon myself to make a new one so that I may giggle at your antics. =P Lurv Dayan's eyebrows!
Debaser
I. HAVE. NOT. GOT. ANIMATED. EYEBROWS.
WeeJ
He really doesn't.

(I'm backing you up here Dayan...buy me a drink wink.gif )
Mr Fuzzy
QUOTE (Debaser @ Sep 7 2003, 08:48 PM)
I. HAVE. NOT. GOT. ANIMATED. EYEBROWS.

Oh, I don't know... The strobe effect of many camera flashes made for something of a GIF effect tongue.gif
Pikasyuu
Tara said he did. .. And I much like the idea of wigglesome eyebrows!
leopold
Well, tara is wrong, he has no idea. Mind, the lip piercin he had kinda took my attention away from any eyebrow-related stuff that happened. An I was also mightily impressed with his ability to send a text message without lookin at his phone or even breakin step in conversation - and this with plenty Stella inside him as well!

An the inkster wasn't nearly so hirsute as I'd come to expect. Mind, fuzzy's facial topiary was so impressive I think it would've been outclassed, frankly.
Mr Fuzzy
Topiary eh? That gives me an idea...

/me trims his face into the shape of a duck
leopold
laugh.gif laugh.gif LMAO!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

I dare ya to do it! Go on... an put a piccy up!
saucy_tara
But i'm Tara *me confused...* blink.gif blink.gif
Pikasyuu
Ah! .. Terribly sorry! /me bows to the true Tara

I've gotten into the habbit of refering to Tarantio as Tara. ^^ Sorry for any confusion!
leopold
Yeah... tarantio has been shortened to "tara" by some people. I define the difference by callin you "Tara" (with a capital T), an callin him "gitface" wink.gif laugh.gif

Sorry, tara... couldn't resist the cheap shot...

I think too many people were unaware of the confusion, but not I. There's only one Tara on this forum, an she's gorgeous! biggrin.gif

/me gives Tara much uberhugs an some kisses too

Damn good to see ya back, honeypie mwah mwah wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
saucy_tara
Ok, but as long as "tara" knows there can be only one true Tara..... dry.gif
Lovely to be back in your Ish-y prescence babes......
wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
leopold
Hey... it's great to have me Grand Mistress back as well, I've been a bit lackin in the mistressy area fer some time now... wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
saucy_tara
Hey baby, I'll be your mistress for as long as you want me to be.. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
leopold
How does until the end of time grab ya?

Anyways... Caption compy for the meet... first off, what is up wi the weejster?

LoLo
wow look at all those matazone shirts!

Caption ehh: watch out I'm going to spit this glass eye at you!
WeeJ
"awwww crap. I swallowed my fork"

(I'll get you back Leo wink.gif )
WeeJ
"No Queenie...I won't do that to you no matter how much you beg"

Guffaw laugh.gif
Pikasyuu
Aiye! I love it! WeeJ, you're SO cute!! Hurrah for pictures!
Sir Psycho Sexy
Is that your hand on my thigh?
saucy_tara
You defininately hot WeeJ !!!!!!!
leopold
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Sep 7 2003, 09:24 PM)

Yeah yeah...

I'm sure I've got one of ya lookin adorably cute somewhere... I should have anyway, cos ya are...
WeeJ
QUOTE (leopold @ Sep 7 2003, 09:35 PM)
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Sep 7 2003, 09:24 PM)

Yeah yeah...

I'm sure I've got one of ya lookin adorably cute somewhere... I should have anyway, cos ya are...

You lot really know how to make a wee Jennie blush laugh.gif wub.gif

And Tara...you look suitably hot too if thats you in your av wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif
saucy_tara
yeah, thats me, altho i look a bit out of it in my pic. Must......stop......drinkin......vodka....... biggrin.gif
leopold
Yep, that's her saucynish in that there av. She's a fox, ain't she!

An she's me e-missus too... I'm a lucky guy smile.gif

kk... taster piccy number 2... what is goin through the mind of the fuzzster right now?

saucy_tara
aww, I'm lucky to be your Grand Mistress, in fact, everone on here should just feel the lurve coz we are all so damn sexy!!!!! wink.gif
MistressAlti
Okay, random immature moment:

MISSY WANTS PICTURES. Missy could not be at the meet, Missy is jealous of those that were, Missy will cry if she doesn't see pictures RIGHT NOW!

/me rampages like an angry toddler
WeeJ
QUOTE (leopold @ Sep 7 2003, 09:41 PM)
kk... taster piccy number 2... what is goin through the mind of the fuzzster right now?

"What the HELL have I just sat on?"
saucy_tara
"OWWWW the lightbulb's burnin my shoulder!!!!"
leopold
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Sep 7 2003, 09:44 PM)
Okay, random immature moment:

MISSY WANTS PICTURES. Missy could not be at the meet, Missy is jealous of those that were, Missy will cry if she doesn't see pictures RIGHT NOW!

/me rampages like an angry toddler

/me huggles missy

Fret not, babes, I'm sortin some pics out as fast as I can... which in customary leo slowness could take a little while.

But as a taster, I will be postin a third pic tonight... an I think you'll like this one!
WeeJ
I should hopefully have some pics tomorrow night. Some of us aren't as technologically advanced as Leo dry.gif
leopold
I'm so technologically advanced, I can't figure out how to get the soundtrack of Mata doin Mr Snaffleburger off the damn thing mad.gif

But the vids of you came out great, weej wink.gif laugh.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
leo, you wouldn't do something mean and post one of me would you, i have a feeling i'd look slightly goomba-like
MistressAlti
I know, I know, I'm a spoiled ingrateful American brat here... dry.gif But I can't help it.

QUOTE (leopold @ Sep 7 2003, 03:46 PM)
Fret not, babes, I'm sortin some pics out as fast as I can... which in customary leo slowness could take a little while.

But as a taster, I will be postin a third pic tonight... an I think you'll like this one!

Oh? blink.gif
leopold
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Sep 7 2003, 09:58 PM)
leo, you wouldn't do something mean and post one of me would you, i have a feeling i'd look slightly goomba-like

Ooh, never thought to use that one... cheers matey!!! wink.gif laugh.gif

Nah, jus kiddin... it'll go in wi the others on the webpage I should really hammer together right now...

Missy... you WILL like the last pic, I guarantee it!
Industrial Kybosh
I thiiiink I can guess...

I hate you leo, you big ladypart.

tongue.gif
leopold
Ho yus, fella... it IS the one ya think it is, I bet...

Muah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaa!!!

An thanks fer the pint, lad smile.gif erm... I mean, get stuffed, bog brush chin! laugh.gif
WeeJ
Mat looks suitably impressed with the size of InKy's breasts laugh.gif
leopold
Inky gasps when leo produces his big banana for all to see...

(Figured I'd be first to that one wink.gif )
Industrial Kybosh
The true origin of that pic is far more prosaic than any of you could possibly guess... But I won't spoil it...

Ahh, such a day... so many highlights... such as:

* Stopping with leo to photograph debs in his robe, promptly losing everyone, and then having to stand outside HMV waiting for rescue, looking rather like a troupe of relaxing performance artists - or, as leo put it, "A right bunch of twats"

* Finding out about Fuzzy's cunning behind-the-scenes sweary-word replacement system - still in an embryonic form, but genius nonetheless

* The whole Pizza Hut debacle - annoying at the time, but we bonded whilst waiting in that foyer, and the obviously-reheated pizza gave us just enough energy to keep on going for the rest of the day. Plus, watching debs eat his pizza was a sight to behold...

* The Glass Eye Incident - I got back from the bar just in time to hear WeeJ scream. Marvellous...

* Cornering Mata for a wee while, and seeing the look of slight bafflement on his face as I pulled him in for a hug. Well, you would, wouldn't you?

* Finding out that Mata liked the Wildhearts - an event followed by one of the aforementioned hugs. Sorry, mate - I was in an affectionate mood...

* The bizarre telepathic moment where leo and I burst into hysterical laughter for no reason whatsoever

* The DJ in the first pub playing Pist.On - a band and a tune I hadn't heard in years

* Making a "Withnail And I" bar order - "Two large gins, two pints of cider - ice in the cider", in case you were wondering...

* Being bought a pint of lovely swirly Addlestones cider by the Fuzzmeister - which I then smuggled out to the chippy with me for reasons that I only partly recall

* Drinking a Cockbasket

...and soooo many other things - why, the list would go on for reams...

Yeah, it rocked. And leo is still a lady part.
NummyNums
whos who in that pic ?
Industrial Kybosh
I'm the one in the blue shirt with the worryingly large-looking hands. The fella next to me is WeeJ's fella, Mat. And I think that's Fuzzy's ear on t'other side...
NummyNums
WEEJ YOUR BF IS WICKED HOTT!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Fuzzy
QUOTE (leopold @ Sep 7 2003, 10:09 PM)
What is up wi the weejster?

"OK. Who peed in my drink?"
Mr Fuzzy
QUOTE (leopold @ Sep 7 2003, 10:41 PM)
What is goin through the mind of the fuzzster right now?

"Meeeep. Mee-meee-mee-me-meeeeeee!"

"That's right Beaker, drink the beer."
Mr Fuzzy
QUOTE (leopold @ Sep 7 2003, 11:09 PM)

Soon InKy would progress to using a real ball.
Pikasyuu
Aiye! My cheeks hurt from smiling so much! More pictures, Fuzzy and InKy ones! Aww.. I love them! /me jumps up and down all happy like
WeeJ
QUOTE (NummyNums @ Sep 7 2003, 11:58 PM)
WEEJ YOUR BF IS WICKED HOTT!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure he'll be delighted to hear that Nummy laugh.gif
Mata
Actually, that's a fair point, Mat is a very good looking guy! smile.gif

Sorry, mate - I was in an affectionate mood...

No apologies needed, hugs are always nice. I think I ended up hugging most of the people there at some point during the night!
WeeJ
laugh.gif Mat is going to have such an inflated head! laugh.gif

And it was very nice hugging everyone. Leo tried to squish the air out of me and SPS kept lifting me up and swinging me round every time he hugged me biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.