Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Uk Mata Meet Discussion
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
Mata
SPS is rather tall isn't he?
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Mata @ Sep 8 2003, 10:06 AM)

You lot made ickle 6'2" me feel decidedly small. I had to go stand near Jennie and Lea for a while.
WeeJ

He was rivaled to Mingtea which is something rare.

Whats it like to be tall?

(I'll take that as a compliment Commie laugh.gif )
CommieBastard
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Sep 8 2003, 10:11 AM)

A faint feeling of superiority tempered by a tendency to hit one's head on low ceilings and an inability to stand up straight on the top level of double-decker buses.
WeeJ
Being short does have its advantages. I can get cheaper fare on public transport and I can manouver (sp?) pretty quickly through crowds...only bugger is I tend to get ignored when trying to buy drinks at a bar dry.gif

I really think the next meet should have more girls. All you guys where ganging up on us laugh.gif
Pixelgoth
Right everybody where are the pics????!!! Have they been posted elsewhere in the site??! sad.gif

Annoyingly I have 3 pictures left on my camera and I have nothing to take pictures of so I think random shots of my flat and my housemate tonight and then drop the film off the processing, the sooner and better!

I was super, uber, excellently cool to meet you all.....except InKy who deliberately made no effort to get to the pool table in Costers so that I could beat him again! biggrin.gif

Some many tall and good looking men, WeeJ is well wee and also a honey (wink.gif) and Queenie was sooooo cute I wanted to squeeze her til she popped!

Dayan you naughty boy I think you've been berated enough but *wags finger* tut tut to the underage drinking I would never have done a thing like that *looks around* What? tongue.gif

Seriously, you're all fab and can't WAIT to do it all again! Can anyone get to Warrington next weekend???? laugh.gif
Industrial Kybosh
ohmy.gif

The blasted cheek of it! I think you'll find it was you, Pixie, who swiftly changed the topic of conversation whenever pool was mentioned...

But aye, the table at Porters in good ol' Wazza is calling. Anyone who fancies coming along is more than welcome to!
WeeJ
Pics are on the way sam. I've gotta pick them up at lunch time biggrin.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Sep 8 2003, 11:30 AM)
ohmy.gif

The blasted cheek of it! I think you'll find it was you, Pixie, who swiftly changed the topic of conversation whenever pool was mentioned...

But aye, the table at Porters in good ol' Wazza is calling. Anyone who fancies coming along is more than welcome to!

*condesending laugh* Oh dear, oh dear, I don't think so InKy! If anything I was just saving you from making an a$$ of yourself in front of everyone! They all know about your lack of pool skills and I didn't want to prove them right wink.gif

We shall see next weekend hopefully biggrin.gif

Knowing my luck however you will suddenly stop potting the black and I shall not win dry.gif
Queenie
YAY!!! I got on the internet laugh.gif mwa ha ha!!!

The mata meet was soooo cool and i wanted to hug you all till you all popped (just like PixieGoth wants to do to me wink.gif ) - in fact i think i hugged all of you a little too much unsure.gif

And definatly agree that it should be done again especially the Leeds one as i move there soon - woo!!!

Big apologise if i scared any of you!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
WeeJ
My photo's are back biggrin.gif I have a cracking shot of Sam's boobs biggrin.gif
For some reason, I have no pics of Lea sad.gif So if anyone doesn't mind sharing, I'd be very grateful.
I'll try and get them posted later tonight, except for Sam's mammeries as she might be a little annoyed if I post her jubblies for the whole world to see laugh.gif
Queenie
You have no pictures of me sad.gif - my lip is quivering - how come!!!

Least you have the real me in the fleshy boney structure lol... laugh.gif
WeeJ
I have no idea why I have no pics of you. I have none of Commie either.
I think it may have something to do with the fact that Mat kept running off with my camera. Little bugger dry.gif
Mata
Every time I went to take a photo Leo was taking three so I figured I'd just let him take them all. I've got a few that I'll put online soon... But first I need to get my life sorted! Aaaargh.... To many things to do....

Edit: I'm impressed the one of Sam's chest came out, I didn't think the camera would focus from that distance!
Pixelgoth
I'm just impressed you managed to get my breast in one frame! I usually need panoramic shots to get my mammaries in! laugh.gif

I don't mind you posting it but I'm not sure everyone wants to see them rolleyes.gif I however am intrigued as to how good they look so would like to see the photo before anyone else wink.gif

Don't worry Queenie, I'm sure I've got several of you. I know you ran off with my camera at one point so I dread to think what I've got on my film unsure.gif
WeeJ
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Sep 8 2003, 03:57 PM)
I don't mind you posting it but I'm not sure everyone wants to see them rolleyes.gif I however am intrigued as to how good they look so would like to see the photo before anyone else wink.gif

did you get a shot of my boobies?(as Mat would say rolleyes.gif )
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Sep 8 2003, 03:59 PM)
did you get a shot of my boobies?(as Mat would say rolleyes.gif )

I seem to remember I have a shot of yours, mine AND Queenies but that is assuming they come out biggrin.gif
WeeJ
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Sep 8 2003, 04:00 PM)
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Sep 8 2003, 03:59 PM)
did you get a shot of my boobies?(as Mat would say  rolleyes.gif )

I seem to remember I have a shot of yours, mine AND Queenies but that is assuming they come out biggrin.gif

lmao! laugh.gif Release the twins biggrin.gif
saucy_tara
Boobies!!!! Bring em on girl....... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Sep 8 2003, 04:05 PM)
lmao! laugh.gif Release the twins biggrin.gif

*snigger* wink.gif

I shan't get my photos back for about a week as it's the cheapest method of processing them sad.gif When they are back I'll see if I can get them scanned. It's highly unlikely that my boss will let me scan boobies :*(
WeeJ
QUOTE (saucy_tara @ Sep 8 2003, 04:05 PM)
Boobies!!!! Bring em on girl....... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

You, Tara...are mine and Sam's kinda girl wink.gif laugh.gif
I'm glad you came back biggrin.gif
saucy_tara
Aww *hugz* yeah, women who like each others boobies rawk!!! wink.gif
Glad to be back, coz now i've met more uber schway girlies!!!!! biggrin.gif
WeeJ
some of us are hoping to get another mini meet together sometime in the near future. You should come...we could go and peruse the local sex shop again laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Mingtea
Well it was a fun night, I got drunk and probably spouted a lot of rubbish or made people get there willys out or something(!)

Met interesting people, and interesting people met me (so sorry)

Fun

!!!!
CommieBastard
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Sep 8 2003, 03:08 PM)
I have none of Commie either.

SCORE!!!

I hate having my photo taken. Hate hate hate.

Right, I avoided you...I didn't see Leo pointing his poncy excuse for a camera at me...but there were others... ph34r.gif

And you know you're posting Sam's chest up here.
NummyNums
yeah so i cant wait till we hold one up in the east coast... the lot of you are making me soooooo jelouse... sooo sooo jelouse.. but i wanna see lotsa pics.. WEEJ YOUR BOYFRIEND IS WICKED WICKED HOTT!!!!
WeeJ
QUOTE (NummyNums @ Sep 8 2003, 06:36 PM)
WEEJ YOUR BOYFRIEND IS WICKED WICKED HOTT!!!!

Nummy...shush now! He won't fit his head through the door!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
NummyNums
but he is drop dead gorgeouse.. (hehehe i love inflating peoples heads) where did you find such a sexy sexy catch? and where can i get one?
Mingtea
I thought he was pretty fine myself.
WeeJ
We used to be mates in school. Turns out we fancied each other all through High School (all together now..."Awwww!")
He's my baby and I love him to bits. He looks after me and doesn't murder me when I burn his best shirt with the iron unsure.gif

lol...Mat and I in MSN IM:

WeeJ says:
LMAO!!! Nummy - but he is drop dead gorgeouse.. (hehehe i love inflating peoples heads) where did you find such a sexy sexy catch? and where can i get one?
Drarok says:
WEEJ YOUR BF IS WICKED HOTT!!!!!!!!!!
Drarok says:
woot
Drarok says:
i rock
NummyNums
he does rock.. tell him hes my hero ... *bows* god he is sooo hott... *worships weej* you are the queen of like owning hott men.... Im making a club for you weej dedicated to you and your hott boyfriend
Mingtea
Ok perhaps you are taking this a teeny bit far now.
WeeJ
QUOTE (NummyNums @ Sep 8 2003, 07:06 PM)
Im making a club for you WeeJ dedicated to you and your hot boyfriend

Oh god....please don't unsure.gif
vicrawr
i never realized how cute mata and mingtea were till i saw that pic
drarok
Hey, i'm the topic of conversation here wink.gif lol.

Mingtea:
Ok perhaps you are taking this a teeny bit far now.

There can never be enough niceness about me! tongue.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Sep 8 2003, 10:11 AM)

He was rivaled to Mingtea which is something rare.

rival?! we were the same bloody height...ish

its un-nearving being that tall, you bang your head on low things...like bridges for example laugh.gif and everythings higher up (which is bad if you're a little afraid of heights >.<)...oh and there's the slight mistrust of smaller people.... or smalls as i call them
WeeJ
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Sep 11 2003, 07:28 PM)
...oh and there's the slight mistrust of smaller people.... or smalls as i call them

I resent that! Lea, Sam and myself are going to chew your knees next time we see you laugh.gif laugh.gif
MistressAlti
SPS, I showed WeeJ's meet pictures to my ex-roommate, and she wanted me to tell you that she found you very hott. Just so you know.
Sir Psycho Sexy
...thanks missy....is your ex-roommate hot? tongue.gif
Tarantio
awww... quaint likkle fight over the right to the true tara...

im not even gonna START on the gitface remark. however, i bow to the tru tara, never actually having called myself tara until other people (doesn't point a finger at the IRC lot) started. so fair 'nuff. from now on ill just go by the name "Dace". I'm sure uve met already, so no problems there.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
MistressAlti
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Sep 11 2003, 02:48 PM)
...thanks missy....is your ex-roommate hot? tongue.gif

Well, not by the majority of standards... I think she's pretty though.
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Sep 8 2003, 09:09 AM)
....SPS kept lifting me up and swinging me round every time he hugged me biggrin.gif

i do that to everyone who's short enough, just makes my life easier, i get bored of bending over to hug people
WeeJ
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Sep 14 2003, 03:35 PM)
....SPS kept lifting me up and swinging me round every time he hugged me biggrin.gif

i do that to everyone who's short enough, just makes my life easier, i get bored of bending over to hug people

Thats just damn lazy!

Plus, you squished me dry.gif laugh.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Sep 14 2003, 03:38 PM)
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Sep 14 2003, 03:35 PM)

Thats just damn lazy!

Plus, you squished me dry.gif laugh.gif

oh stop complaining, if it makes you feel better i did that same to pixie (sam, see i do know peoples names) because she gave me some coinage....no idea why...she just did.... blink.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Sep 14 2003, 10:12 PM)
if it makes you feel better i did that same to pixie (sam, see i do know peoples names) because she gave me some coinage....no idea why...she just did.... blink.gif

It was a donation to Dayan's room! tongue.gif I told you that too. You were obviously too drunk to remember tongue.gif rolleyes.gif

Basically I asked Mata if D had a room sorted and he said yes you were sorting him out and that he (Mata) had given a small donation towards to room. Coz I think D is a cutiepie and you're ace for making sure he was OK, I decided that a small donation was a fab idea and gave you about 5 (I think?).

P.S. You didn't squish me! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.