Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Uk Mata Meet Photos
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3
WeeJ
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Sep 9 2003, 03:16 PM)
Is there anyway we can get these pictures a sensible size?  They are either tiny tiny or massive and won't fit on the page sad.gif  Is there any way I can resize them on my computer?

Blame Mat.

I'd just like to say to everyone...I'm not a photogenic person. I look like I'm sucking a lemon in EVERY photo sad.gif

And Pixiegoth and Queenie are indeed hot wink.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Sep 10 2003, 11:26 AM)
Blame Mat.

I'd just like to say to everyone...I'm not a photogenic person. I look like I'm sucking a lemon in EVERY photo sad.gif

And Pixiegoth and Queenie are indeed hot wink.gif

Right that's done it! I can no longer get my head out of my office door and will die slowly and horribly unless I can persuade someone to bring me food and a bucket! laugh.gif I'm only kidding, it's incredibly flattering, thanks biggrin.gif

You are right, the camera does NOT like you WeeJ coz you are both hot and a cutie in really life!

I am not surprised that it is Mat's fault as he is just a spanner tongue.gif
CommieBastard
That picture of me with Fuzzy is absolutely horrible. I cringed so damn much. Ugh. This is why I avoid cameras.
WeeJ
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Sep 10 2003, 12:47 PM)
I am not surprised that it is Mat's fault as he is just a spanner tongue.gif

Poor Mat sad.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Sep 10 2003, 01:12 PM)
Poor Mat sad.gif

Oh he'll cope. He's a big boy now :rollseyes: Plus he gives as good as he gets tongue.gif
LoLo
I think you all are a lovely bunch. Let me join in the sentiments of saying, I wish I could have been there, with these pictures though I almost feel like I was. laugh.gif
Rattgirl
QUOTE (Mata @ Sep 10 2003, 04:37 AM)
Oh, a quick tip for clipping images into smaller sizes using Photoshop...

Use the Actions panel (it's part of the layers menu)

I rephrase my eariler sentiment...Mata's a fexxy hunk who knows how to use Photoshop!!

he is now officially my computer god. *throws the photo of Mata and Pixie up on her desktop 'cuz they're just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!*
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Goddess of Wheee @ Sep 10 2003, 09:55 PM)
he is now officially my computer god. *throws the photo of Mata and Pixie up on her desktop 'cuz they're just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!*

Heh, heh biggrin.gif I've never been on someones desktop before! wOOt! biggrin.gif
Mata
Hmm... I've not been on anyone's desktop recently as far as I know! Cool! biggrin.gif
Alanity
Holy macaroni! The amount of red eyes on these photos.....
Fuzzy's "Rabbit caught in the headlights" pic is soooooooo cute! happy.gif
And InKy looks scarily like someone I know...
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Alanity @ Sep 11 2003, 12:46 PM)
Holy macaroni! The amount of red eyes on these photos.....
Fuzzy's "Rabbit caught in the headlights" pic is soooooooo cute! happy.gif
And InKy looks scarily like someone I know...

He looks like someone I know too! Weird! ohmy.gif

I think red eye is inevitable when you've got so many druken fools using cameras!!! laugh.gif

I dread to think what my pictures are gonna look like sad.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
there should be laws against looking as crap as i do in photo ph34r.gif
MistressAlti
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Sep 11 2003, 01:13 PM)
there should be laws against looking as crap as i do in photo ph34r.gif

Blah, SPS, you looked sexy. As I wrote in the other thread, my roommate thought you verrrry attractive.
leopold
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Sep 11 2003, 01:09 PM)
I think red eye is inevitable when you've got so many druken fools using cameras!!! laugh.gif

OI! dry.gif

I can get redeye when I'm sober as well! laugh.gif
WeeJ
Meeting Queenie and Mingtea in the pub on Saturday as Queenie is buggering off to Uni dry.gif
Should have some pictures to post soon-ish.
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Sep 12 2003, 12:57 PM)
Meeting Queenie and Mingtea in the pub on Saturday as Queenie is buggering off to Uni dry.gif
Should have some pictures to post soon-ish.

Oooo say hi to her for me biggrin.gif

I'll use my camera film up this weekend when I see InKy so I'll get the pics scanned (if my boss will let me sad.gif)
Industrial Kybosh
I shall be doing the same. Prepare for photies of the interior of Warrington's famous biker pub Porters, its pool table and jukebox, and possibly Pixie with her head hung in shame after a solid pool-thrashing... wink.gif

Also, hopefully some pics of me in which I don't look f@cking demented... dry.gif
Debaser
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Sep 12 2003, 11:27 PM)
Also, hopefully some pics of me in which I don't look f@cking demented... dry.gif

is that possible?
MistressAlti
QUOTE (Debaser @ Sep 12 2003, 06:34 PM)

is that possible?

Ouch. BURN. laugh.gif

Be nice, Dayan, my ex-roommate saw the pictures of you and wouldn't believe me when I told her you were male. tongue.gif
Debaser
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Sep 12 2003, 11:36 PM)
QUOTE (Debaser @ Sep 12 2003, 06:34 PM)

is that possible?

Ouch. BURN. laugh.gif

Be nice, Dayan, my ex-roommate saw the pictures of you and wouldn't believe me when I told her you were male. tongue.gif

well, thanks a f--king bunch... dry.gif
MistressAlti
QUOTE (Debaser @ Sep 12 2003, 06:39 PM)
Be nice, Dayan, my ex-roommate saw the pictures of you and wouldn't believe me when I told her you were male.  tongue.gif

Welcome. Anytime. tongue.gif
kidvicious2punk
holy hell matas gorgeous! laugh.gif
MistressAlti
QUOTE (kidvicious2punk @ Sep 12 2003, 06:46 PM)
holy hell matas gorgeous! laugh.gif

Of course he is... he's MATA. Duh. tongue.gif

I do agree, Mata is a yummy man, yes he is.
kidvicious2punk
lol...

well...he looks even BETTER after a few drinks!!!!

what a truly wonderful god he is wub.gif
Debaser
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Sep 12 2003, 11:41 PM)
QUOTE (Debaser @ Sep 12 2003, 06:39 PM)
Be nice, Dayan, my ex-roommate saw the pictures of you and wouldn't believe me when I told her you were male.  tongue.gif

Welcome. Anytime. tongue.gif

/me wanders away, muttering something under his breath about how no one can ever tell and how sick of it he is blah blah blah...

/me wanders back with a chainsaw...
kidvicious2punk
missy...my mom said the SAME thing laugh.gif ......... unsure.gif
vicrawr
I think dayan looks like a guy. He has a baby face though. Very cute. biggrin.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (IrishGuy @ Sep 9 2003, 02:49 PM)
[SIZE=1]Mata, I'd like to say that you and SPS are two of the best looking guys I've ever seen. [SIZE]

i spotted this...well when it was posted and i havn't been able to rubbish what is says without insulting mata....so i'm just gonna bask in his reflected glory biggrin.gif
Mata
You're all making me feel very bashful. smile.gif

Debs, if it makes you feel any better I was very androgynous looking until I was about 21-ish. I used to rather enjoy playing on it and so got dressed up in a gender-neutral fetishy-looking outfit for Halloween one year but when I got to the pub one guy wouldn't believe me that I was male despite the fact that I was standing in front of him telling him so! He insisted that I produce my... Umm... wedding tackle to prove my claim. Instead I unzipped the top I was wearing at which point he shouts very loudly 'Bloody hell! It's a bloke!' His mates all give him looks to say 'yeah, he's been telling you that for five minutes...' I think this is more amusing for the fact that I think he _wanted_ me to be female because he fancied me! biggrin.gif
Alanity
I honestly can't see how someone could mistake debs for a girl blink.gif He has a cute baby face but still looks decidedly male to me...
And Mata you are gorgeous, even with the poncy hair....
WeeJ
Debs....you don't look like a girl. Ignore them...they're just jelous of your obvious charm and sex appeal.
LoLo
Debs you don't look like a girl. At least from the pictures I've seen. You didn't even look like a girl when you were trying to look like a girl. JK lol
Debaser
QUOTE (LoLo @ Sep 14 2003, 02:44 PM)
Debs you don't look like a girl. At least from the pictures I've seen. You didn't even look like a girl when you were trying to look like a girl. JK lol

sssssssssssshut up....
Phyllis
Debs doesn't look like a girl! Not even when he's trying to..... biggrin.gif

I told him who he reminded me of though, and he throttled me to death. Oh dear.

Anyway, very nice photos, all! And awwwwww I get to see one of my noobs (Queenie)! smile.gif Yay! She PMed me about a month ago asking if I was attending the meet...if only! smile.gif I hope we have as much fun as it looked like you guys had at this meet when we have the west coast meet, and I have to join in with everyone saying that they wish they were there, etc.
Mata
QUOTE (Alanity @ Sep 14 2003, 11:50 AM)
And Mata you are gorgeous, even with the poncy hair....

Oi!

Yeah... Fair enough...

It's 'mid-styles' at the moment so currently looks like the 'fin' haircut that seems to be very fashionable for men in media circles, in fact it's grown out of being a three line crest thingy with the rest shaved to grade one and on its way to becoming something else... via the slightly poncy 'fin'! biggrin.gif
Debaser
QUOTE (candice @ Sep 14 2003, 03:54 PM)
Debs doesn't look like a girl! Not even when he's trying to..... biggrin.gif

I told him who he reminded me of though, and he throttled me to death. Oh dear.

you deserved that throttling! if only i was willing to tell everyone who it was, they'd understand...

and ssssssssssssshut up! that's not publicly available information...
Cath Sparrow
AAAWWW!! Go on Debs tell us. Pretty Please with sugar on top! biggrin.gif
Debaser
(post? what post?)
Mr Fuzzy
And the member voted most likely to become a serial killer is...

/me will go to hell for this comment
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Debaser @ Sep 12 2003, 11:39 PM)

I'm ashamed to admit it but I wasn't 100% sure either sad.gif Sorry D! sad.gif

Although I do have to say you are very cute either way!!! biggrin.gif

My pictures should be back soon. I took some at the pub with InKy at the weekend however there was no pool thrashing as the inconsiderate buggers were watching the Grand Prix with the TV balance on the pool table dry.gif

Another time.......mwahhhaaahha! laugh.gif

Plus I now have pink hair! YAY biggrin.gif
WeeJ
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Sep 15 2003, 01:26 PM)
Plus I now have pink hair! YAY biggrin.gif

Blimey! When did that happen?!?!
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Sep 15 2003, 01:28 PM)
Blimey! When did that happen?!?!

Friday smile.gif I went to the hair dressers for a trim and we were just tossing ideas about about hair colour and he said he had some directions and did I fancy trying some red/pink colour? I'd already had pink streaks and fancied something slightly more drastic. It's currently brown with bright pink cerise streaks/bits where I had bleach and slightly damaged hair. It looks rather cool. Anyhoo, the photos at the pub have my new hair colour on.

I've just checked with Truprint and it could be 2 weeks before I get my photos back on CD. I can't get them scanned at work as my boss wouldn't appreciate seeing my boobies laugh.gif Well he might but that's even scarrier! unsure.gif
Industrial Kybosh
My piccies should be done before long - depends when I can get 'em developed - and fortunately I have the scanning power thus here.

And Sam's new hair is very nifty indeed. Wewt!
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Sep 15 2003, 02:14 PM)
And Sam's new hair is very nifty indeed. Wewt!

Why thank you kind sir wink.gif

I am going to pop to Meadowhall tonight anyway and see how much it would cost to have the photos put onto a CD and what that involves. If it's too expensive then I'm afraid it'll be a two week wait for all sad.gif
Spacehappy
Hey you guys/girls look like you had a great time.

Leo great photo album mate biggrin.gif

Last comment ............. Queenie WOW wink.gif
WeeJ
QUOTE (Spacehappy @ Sep 16 2003, 06:47 PM)

She'll be pleased to read that once she can get back to a computer.

I miss her sad.gif
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Spacehappy @ Sep 16 2003, 07:47 PM)

HELL YES *whoops and wolf whistles*
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (Spacehappy @ Sep 16 2003, 06:47 PM)

yeah....i got to know her quite well wink.gif
Industrial Kybosh
You want more pics? You got 'em!

Muchus thankies to debs for cobbling the page together - this goddamn waste-o-space puter could never have handled such a task... dry.gif
gary
I missed the meet up sad.gif
I have been offline for over 2 months its unfair...
oh well I proberly need to save my cash I go to detroit in under 2 weeks smile.gif
hope you all had a meger fabtastic time....
you should come to sheffield next time biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.