Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Syuu: In An A Greatly Reduced Quality
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
Pikasyuu
Sorry again, kids. I wont be around again for a good while. The long and the short of it is that my mom beat the piss out of me and smashed my computer because of a rather huge row we had. S'all I'm saying. Anyway, my only means of communication for (probably a huge while) is this computer class. Sorry about this, everyone. Cheers.

- syuu.
Prince Aries
Filthy woman, that is. Anyway, *hugs tight* Hope to see you soon, Syuu-baby! Things just aren't the same 'round here without ya!
Oni Usagi
Syuu, all I can say is. I'm sorry you have to through this kind of thing. I really wish you didn't and could be the happy wonderful syuu all the time.

<Huggles and kisses.>
Debaser
argh, you just get back and now you're off again? argh...you really don't deserve this...get the hell out of there as soon as you can...take care of yourself ok? condomwrapperhearts...<33333333333333333333333333
CommieBastard
Syuu, we all heart you, and you better get yourself a new computer damn soon. We need syuuness!
Pikasyuu
Thanks kids.

Hey, we all knew she was bonkers. I'm simply in the same predicament that Dayan and my brother were a small while back. Your support, as always, means a good deal to me. Heh. and just when aries gets back. damn my luck.
vicrawr
I'll miss you syuu, and your uber hotness! *hugs* Be careful, don't get hurt! *hugs more*
saucy_tara
Aw shit that's f****d up syuu, i'd like to meet her in a dark alleyway and unleash justice. Hope to see you soon babes, *big hugz*Take care of you....
Sun Tsu
In due time, syuu. And I hope things get sorted out in the family camp too.
Mr Fuzzy
Big old grey undercrackers. I suggest either building a mother sized cage, or getting a ruggedised computer. Or possibly both...
Logicman
No! Don't take syuu from us! Please God don't let this happen! (and if you can't manage that, d'you think you could contrive a way to strike her mom with lightning without harming anything else? wink.gif )
Industrial Kybosh
Jesus, Katii...

Well, bang goes my hopes of further late-night chats with you in IRC. And I'd so much enjoyed last night...

To be honest, I'm somewhat angered by the events that have led to this, and am having considerable trouble keeping my tone level and my language reserved.

Stay safe, OK? You've got my email address, so use it if you need to offload. And get yerself over here so I can buy you a drink... wink.gif

Take care, Grasshopper...
Feyliya
Do you mind if I beat some sense into your mom with a baseball bat? ph34r.gif It'd be good therapy for me, and she couldn't come out any worse than she is afterwards.

I'll miss you here. Take care, or ELSE! blink.gif
leopold
Gah! Parents suck, an your mum especially!

Ya have me email addy if you wanna talk, hon... an as Inks says, get yerself over here, I'll buy ya a drink as well, an ya can see first hand jus how much he and I hate each other!
Rattgirl
urgh.....now it's you n' me both, huh babes? *hugs* sorry to hear about your 'puter being smashed. I'll send you my old one! *chuckles*
cheese is funny
ohmy.gif

that stupid bitch!

im really sorry to hear that that has happened.... i hope karma comes around and teaches her a lesson or two...
LoLo
I hope everything goes better for you soon. If you need anything at all you have my numbers, and my email toots.
Mata
It's times like this that the Atlantic ocean becomes really annoying. The most we can do at the moment is to wish you the best and hope that things become more peaceful in your life. Best wishes for it all and you know we'll always be happy to see you on here, even if it is only for the duration of computer lessons. *hugs*
MistressAlti
QUOTE (Mata @ Sep 10 2003, 10:18 AM)
It's times like this that the Atlantic ocean becomes really annoying.

It's always annoying, Mata.

Syuu, you know I love you, and if you need anything, please don't hestitate to email/PM/whatever. I've missed you horribly these past few weeks. The thought of your disappearing further is hard to take. May the wrath of holy things be upon your mother.
Mr Fuzzy
Unholy things too. They're more effective in the short term after that 'second covenant' business.

How often do these computer classes come up anyway? I should learn the timetable, so I know when to watch out.
Pikasyuu
You guys have no idea how much all this has meant to me. Just to know my pals are here during crap is rather priceless. I'm not able to email thanks to the school blocker, but once I finish my lessons, I'll start sending PMs x_x have to stay in touch. If you don't get one, no worries. There's not much time here ..

Fuzzy - about 7:55 - 8:50 PM UK time. ._. fankyou.

InKy - that was probably the first thing that I thought when I heard cords being ripped out of the wall. Our little IRC chats sleep.gif most I can to to make up for that is listen to the smiths a lot and PM .. feh. Take care, sempai.

Missy - Bleah, I love you. >< That's another thing that annoyed me. I planned on spending some time with you as well since it was limited thanks to crap and other things ( funny how on the day the cords were ripped out, I had a row with John. Pfft. Irony strikes again! )

Welp. Assignments. May be back in a few. Thanks again for the support. We know mommy's crazy.
CommieBastard
Depriving us of syuuness should be a capital crime. It's evil. Incredibly so.

Ah well, you can spend lesson time on us. It's not like you'll be doing anything productive...
Pikasyuu
That so? Heh. This may not have happened, I was nearly able to move out that night .. what a relief that would have been. Instead, I'm staying where I am and staring at the empty space where my puter was. It sounds dorky, but that's depressing. Eep!

I love spending lesson time here -- it's nice knowing how to type quicker than everyone else so I can breeze through them. But my teacher has this master comp thingie where he can monitor and message everything we do. Therefore, until he says internet time, s'none for me. =P I'll make due. Already sent out two PMs! Yay!
Oni Usagi
QUOTE (syuu @ Sep 10 2003, 02:24 PM)
But my teacher has this master comp thingie where he can monitor and message everything we do.

Taste the Iron Fisted Rule of the school systems.
Education sounds like such a good idea that grown-ups often overlook the torture that goes on.

I wish you luck on whatever you decide to do. Hope you get a computer again soon!
Pikasyuu
Blarg. Thank you! Hopefully now I can get off some more PMs, after this is a typing test and a small assignment to get throught right quick. Where'd your bouncing boobie avvie go, Oni?
ravein
glad your back around.. figures.. I start showing up here again and you re gone sad.gif
can you see the saddness smile.gif
Debaser
yaaaaaay, she's here! albeit briefly...

/me flyingtacklehugs syuu...

how goes?
Pikasyuu
/me snuggles very muchly

Well, fanks. Phone's back up as of this morning! And after reading Tara's PM ( sorry I didn't properly reply .. oi! ;_; ) .. It meant a LOT. I mean.. a lot a lot. /me nods.. It's very inspiring hearing that not all mothers are that way. =P How's everyone else? Lmao.
Oni Usagi
QUOTE (syuu @ Sep 11 2003, 01:44 PM)
Blarg. Thank you! Hopefully now I can get off some more PMs, after this is a typing test and a small assignment to get throught right quick. Where'd your bouncing boobie avvie go, Oni?

I've still got the links stored away. I just don't like staying with the same thing for too long.
Phone's working, eh? Does that mean you'll be back to a more consistent state of posting?
Debaser
ooh, phone's back? expect a call then... tongue.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
what a load of poo smells! you heard me poo smells!!!!!

well...i've been away (damn my job...but it pays so well dry.gif ) if it counts i missed ya while i was at work...well... i missed everyone but syuu more so for some reason rolleyes.gif
Pikasyuu
Oni - No, it simply means people can call me now. They couldn't earlier since we had to purchase a new one.

Dayan - Good! Bout time we had a proper call, innit?

SPS - Aww! I missed you too. While looking through the pictures, we saw your package! Aiye. =x cute boy, int you?
Debaser
QUOTE (syuu @ Sep 11 2003, 07:12 PM)
Dayan - Good! Bout time we had a proper call, innit?

yes, it bloody well is...

/me loads his phone with credit especially
MistressAlti
QUOTE (syuu @ Sep 11 2003, 12:51 PM)
/me snuggles very muchly

Well, fanks. Phone's back up as of this morning! And after reading Tara's PM ( sorry I didn't properly reply .. oi! ;_; ) .. It meant a LOT. I mean.. a lot a lot. /me nods.. It's very inspiring hearing that not all mothers are that way. =P How's everyone else? Lmao.

Does this mean I can call you tonight if I want?
Pikasyuu
sgufisdfgsdf PLEASE.

I have NOT talked to YOU on the phone in FOREVER. Omg omg omg x_x Misssssyyyyy. /me huggles

hjdfgsdfgsdisdfugsd it's been SO long. lmfao. and I have just the topic to discuss.
Pikasyuu
Right, see you folks. May be on the forums in the library this weekend, but, not bloody likely. =P Miss! *blows kisses to everyone n' keeps optimistic*
Oni Usagi
/me runs around trying to grab other kisses.
/me fails.
Damn, I wants me some syuu lovin.
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (syuu @ Sep 11 2003, 07:12 PM)
SPS - Aww! I missed you too. While looking through the pictures, we saw your package! Aiye. =x cute boy, int you?

my package?! i didn't get THAT drunk....i was looking after dayan....unless i missed a few hours...
reaper
........People who beat there own flesh and blood should not be aloud to have children. I have no respect for your mother Katii. I hope your doing ok. I missed you a lot whewn I lost my computer, I missed you all but thta is not the subject. I hope wherever you are you are safe and ok. Come back to us soon.
Pikasyuu
*Bounces in*

Bwa!

Bwa!!

/me pets Oni
Debaser
yay! i can now FINALLY prove my point and send you that damn screenshot...
Oni Usagi
QUOTE (syuu @ Sep 12 2003, 12:51 PM)
/me pets Oni

Yay!
/me feels lurved
/me pets syuu

Hangin in there okay?
Pikasyuu
Yes!
bsdfsdgiufdgfsd I MIGHT BE BACK TODAY. ;_;

/me is a sad little mongoose

My PE teacher has called my mom to simply rave about how great I'm doing in her class. =P So .. chances are, she'll bring home the laptop or my compy for me to play on. That, and I said I had a paper .. sooo ..

Hey, at least this isnt a repeat of last year.
Tarantio
meep... sorry i havent been around more recently - my own life is in the process of recovering from the most anti-productive summer ever, a time when my own mother began treating me like a tool and i spent maybe three or four days outside the house.

but anyway... now that i AM back im sendin my very supportive thoughts out to ya. all the best lass, and as iniky sed get yer arse over here and take a break from it all!
Its times like this that remind me of the words of a great man. Not the man himself though... the name eludes me, but the words go something like this:
"If all women were like your mother the world would be a dangerous and terrifying place."

be happy! biggrin.gif
Industrial Kybosh
/me huggles syuu tight

I hope you get back online soon... Life is steadily starting to draw me away from the puter, so I want at least one more good solid late-night IRC sesh before a job finally finds me.

I wants my Grasshopper back...
Pikasyuu
I have returned now. :|

One issue. My monitor's f***ed! whaddo I do? It's all stretched out, and none of the settings will change!
magikeyes14
yay!!!!!!! syuu is back!!!!!!!
Phyllis
Oh!

I was so sad when I came back and saw that Syuu was gone, but I seem to have missed her own absence with my own!

It's horrible that it happened at all, though. But I'm really glad that you're back, and I hope that things are going better now. smile.gif *hugs muchly*
Sir Psycho Sexy
hmm...monitor settings....does it have twiddly knobs or pushy buttons??
Pikasyuu
And a candice! .. Today is teh rawk, it is.

I managed to find my 12 year old monitor in the garage, and it works quite well!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.