Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shirts
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
onecrazyalien
hey. if you were to put more shirts out for the chicks that have the rounded neck i bet more would buy. (HINT HINT!! i want the "hannible sex kitty" one with a rounded neck!!)
Mata
Possibly but then I'd have all the people who prefer V-necks asking for them... Or I could just spend twice as much of the money I don't have to get everything to please everyone all the time.

Or perhaps not!

Sorry, but I can't afford to get every style of every top in, and also there's not enough room in my house for many more... Of course, if lots of people buy lots of tops then I'll have more money to buy more things as well as more room... HINT HINT! biggrin.gif
Logicman
I'd like to buy one, but I have bad experiences with stuff you order off the internet that comes in the mail (once spent $35 on a PC game that didn't even work.) Still, give me some time, I'll buy one or my name isn't Kevin. And it is.
oobunnie
QUOTE (Logicman @ Sep 10 2003, 09:13 PM)
I'd like to buy one, but I have bad experiences with stuff you order off the internet that comes in the mail (once spent $35 on a PC game that didn't even work.) Still, give me some time, I'll buy one or my name isn't Kevin. And it is.

I think the 4 t-shirts that I baught from mata are probably the best quality t-shirts I own. I was suprised that a t-shirts I payed about $40 canadian for was better quality then a $95 OK47 shirt. Yup, and so far the black hasent even faded, which for my capabilities of understanding washing machine cycles is really saying something.

GO! FIGHT! FANTASTIC! Matazone t-shirts! YAY!

(putting words that have nothing to do with anything is always the best way advertise support)
Sally Big Boots
I have been meaning to buy a shirt. However, I have not gotten around to it yet. Maybe if I sell my pencil, I can make fifty cents to put toward the shirt. Then I can sell another pencil, and another pencil, and another pencil until I have made enough money to buy some pens! Then I shall sell them, and buy a shirt.
kidvicious2punk
geeze.as a devoted viewer i still havent managed to convince my mom that i NEED a matazone tee shirt or i will die....shes crazy..well.....she thinks youre a great animator thingy..lol...so shes partly sane...

hmm...im not sure which one i should get...

i guess i should start thinking...

and i really want to get a badger/mushroom shirt...but ill get a matazone one first..

hey...if you put your vace on shirts,ppl will buy them!HINT HINT!lol
Debaser
QUOTE (oobunnie @ Sep 10 2003, 10:09 PM)
I think the 4 t-shirts that I baught from mata are probably the best quality t-shirts I own.

i'll echo that...the matazone t-shirts are great quality...mind you, seeing as the rest of my t-shirts usually come from some bootleg stall from camden lock, that doesn't say much... tongue.gif

and i have 3 (well, when the new one arrives) t-shirts...and i've donated...no freeloading action for me tongue.gif
Logicman
I've made up my mind. I'm buying one. Before November. Of next year.

No, really, as soon as I get some money I'll be getting a Samuri (spelled wrong incidentally, did you know that Mata?) Lapin shirt.
Mr Fuzzy
QUOTE (Logicman @ Sep 15 2003, 09:07 PM)
Spelled wrong incidentally

Not necessarily. All our spellings for words requiring a different alphabet are phonetically based, and thus open to a certain amount of interpretation. Also, between our respective oceanic sides we have some spelling differences - not least when it comes to the letter U!
Mata
QUOTE (Mr Fuzzy @ Sep 15 2003, 09:52 PM)
QUOTE (Logicman @ Sep 15 2003, 09:07 PM)
Spelled wrong incidentally

Not necessarily. All our spellings for words requiring a different alphabet are phonetically based, and thus open to a certain amount of interpretation. Also, between our respective oceanic sides we have some spelling differences - not least when it comes to the letter U!

When I was growing up in the eighties it was quite common to see 'samurai/i' with or without the second 'a' in it. I think this is because, as Fuzzy points out, it is difficult to translate a pictographic language like Japanese into the Latin alphabet. Anyway, despite the general agreement these days being on having the second 'a' in the word I decided, since the cartoons are about a child's toy, to go for the spelling I had when I was a kid.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.