Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New! Family Album Version 4.0
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
MistressAlti
QUOTE (LoLo @ Dec 8 2003, 09:17 PM)
Love the new do. Everyone just gets more gorgeous everyday.

Blah, I just wanted to show off the pink temp dye. And the Shirley Temple curls.
CrissiLove
Oh, that is pretty! I like your hair like that, Missy. Your natural hair color is beautiful, but it looks cool with the pink streaks too. smile.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Dec 8 2003, 07:27 PM)
QUOTE (LoLo @ Dec 8 2003, 09:17 PM)
Love the new do.  Everyone just gets more gorgeous everyday.

Blah, I just wanted to show off the pink temp dye. And the Shirley Temple curls.

You know you're gorgeous so tongue.gif
elf
QUOTE (werewolf3361 @ Dec 8 2003, 06:33 PM)
you're right SPS.... she doesn't look 25....

yeah... she looks 13! o_o;

you're gorgeous, Missy biggrin.gif
CrissiLove
QUOTE (elf @ Dec 8 2003, 11:32 PM)

blink.gif 13? Missy is gorgeous though!
werewolf3361
QUOTE (elf @ Dec 9 2003, 04:32 AM)

me agrees with Elf..... she does look about 13....

and Missy is just gorgeous....
LoLo
Pixie goths info updated.

Welcome our newest member sjbbandgeek!
Sir Psycho Sexy
/me giggles

he kinda looks like a lil' dubya (bush)

...monkey boy!! tongue.gif laugh.gif

nah i'm kidding you're alright really
CrissiLove
Awww, that is so cute, sjbbandgeek. smile.gif That picture should be an advertisement for Dr. Pepper! hehe
sjbbandgeek
I think that is a pic of me last Easter. I couldn't find any other pic of me on the family computer. Hmm, geuss I'm not photogenic.
LoLo
QUOTE (sjbbandgeek @ Dec 10 2003, 01:57 PM)
I think that is a pic of me last Easter. I couldn't find any other pic of me on the family computer. Hmm, geuss I'm not photogenic.

Who's the guy with the cute back? laugh.gif
sjbbandgeek
QUOTE (LoLo @ Dec 10 2003, 09:06 PM)
QUOTE (sjbbandgeek @ Dec 10 2003, 01:57 PM)

Who's the guy with the cute back? laugh.gif

That would be one of mine cousins
LoLo
Tigerlily's info and picture has been updated. Love the glasses.
LoLo
Irishguy's and Tigersong's audio has been added. I'm a lazy arse who's had these files since Saturday. Either that or I just wanted to be greedy and keep them all to myself. mwahahahahahahahahahaha. No really I was just being lazy.

Rawr guys. wink.gif
LoLo
Welcome our newest member to the family album........Arpeggiodreams! Nice eyes.

Oh wait I have to upload this first. Call me blonde.
LoLo
Ok now feel free to welcome Arpeggio. /me smacks self repeatidly.

Ok now I must go xmas shop before work. laugh.gif
phoenix
hehehe, squishy, my dear, do not ask if 'I' have any request, muawhahahahahah!!!

tiger, you can sing to me anytime *drools*
LoLo
Moved goddess of wheee's page and info over to the rattgirl profile, and deleted crissi love from the album per her request.
LoLo
Jaq's pic updated! /me whistles SExay Lady!
LoLo
Fluffy added to the family album! He is strictly an audio page no picture. Tigerlily's audio updated.
acidteardrop
im in quite the predicament. i dont have a scanner, my digital camera broke a few months back, and i dont have any older pics of me. *sigh* this is a bitch. anyways, my dad has a cam so once i get an opportunity to upload some pics i take onto my computer then we'll be all set.

oh! snowboarding this week! ill be sure to get plenty of pics, post them, and while im doing that i will send LoLo a nice pic. ph34r.gif why didnt i think of that? i should be having my stuff in within the week.
EvilSpork
Oh thats a very nice and fun site! Hoorah! I'm going to go push that nice little join button ohmy.gif

unsure.gif
LoLo
I can't do anymore updates until I get dayan's website moved to it's new home, because I'm out of room. So sorry to those, like evilspoon who are going to have to wait a bit for me to be able to add their stuff.
Phyllis
I'm working on moving some members over to the MIA site today, Lo.

(I am super procrastinator!!!!)

So hopefully that'll free up some space for ya.
LoLo
QUOTE (candice @ Dec 31 2003, 09:06 AM)
I'm working on moving some members over to the MIA site today, Lo.

(I am super procrastinator!!!!)

So hopefully that'll free up some space for ya.

Thank you. That will be helpful, but I do still need to move dayan's site to it's own URL. I'll be able to add people again though until I get that account all set up and going, so thanks. biggrin.gif
LoLo
Evil spoon has been added to the family album!
LoLo
Emiliza added back from MIA album, and let's welcome our newest member to the family album...Dark Protector!
leopold
What happened to Craziness' pic an stuff from the album? I know she's been out for some time, but I could've sworn she had her pic on there...
LoLo
QUOTE (leopold @ Jan 5 2004, 07:55 AM)
What happened to Craziness' pic an stuff from the album? I know she's been out for some time, but I could've sworn she had her pic on there...

she asked to have it taken out.
leopold
Oh, I see.

Well, at least I'm not going mad. I couldn't cope with that. Flibble flibble pass the telescope, Nigel...
porcelainwarrior
ok...so i've been here seven months (all in all) and only now do i finally have the brains to work out how to make photos live on my computer so...can i pm you a link to a photo of me? its the photoshopped one and ill send the other details with it smile.gif shiny happy smilingness yay! smile.gif
LoLo
I perfer the e-mail. I don't know why. Maybe it's my obsessive compulsive behavior sometimes, but sure if you want to send through a PM go for it.
porcelainwarrior
erm ok...do i just send the link? or send the pic as an attachment? i shall do as the great and mighty lolo desires!
LoLo
QUOTE (porcelainwarrior @ Jan 6 2004, 07:57 AM)
erm ok...do i just send the link? or send the pic as an attachment? i shall do as the great and mighty lolo desires!

whichever is easiest for you to do. I know how to gank things that are given to me by a link, and I know how to download from an attachment.
Prince Aries
The great Dark Protector reveals herself. Welcome to the album, DP!

EvilSpoon, one of our newer forum members, welcome welcome welcome to the Family Album.
LoLo
Welcome our newest member.........Porcelain Warrior!
porcelainwarrior
oh my god! i love you lolo!

*much hugging* wub.gif
LoLo
My pic and info updated.

Tigersong I'll get your audio in soon. I'm still making room for larger files such as this.
Jaq
I like your new info Lo. All broody and the like. Gotta love the brooding. tongue.gif
LoLo
Lots of updates today.

Ravein returns! **whistles**

ATD is added!

Tigersong's audio I was able to squeeze on.
LoLo
Welcome our newest member............Mr Teapot!
Usurper MrTeapot
Yay! I'm a member.
Whatcha all think?
saucy_tara
Lol, you look incredibly cute wink.gif
Usurper MrTeapot
QUOTE (saucy_tara @ Jan 10 2004, 09:05 PM)
Lol, you look incredibly cute wink.gif

Oh thankyou laugh.gif (yay! positive results!)
hinsley
f**k buckets. iwant a new pic up and i tried to find lo's addy cause i know i have to send it throw e mail but omfg i don know it and cant find it.

im sorry.

so im going to put it here and im waiting for verbal abuse.

im so sorry, *crys*

LoLo
There have been a few album updates over the last couple of days that I haven't posted in here so I thought maybe I should so people could go check them out.

Hinsley's pic updated.
Werewolf's pic updated.
Saucytara's pic updated.

Look, enjoy, drool.
phoenix
lo, im going to send you a new pic soon and a update info thingy... hehe since i had a birthday since then and such tongue.gif
LoLo
Welcome our newest member to the family album, Little Green Goth!
The Tortured Soul
i've been gone so long... i'm amazed i'm still on the album, I have changed so much... more explained in a new thread i'm just gonna run off and make...
LoLo
QUOTE (The Tortured Soul @ Jan 31 2004, 02:25 AM)
i've been gone so long... i'm amazed i'm still on the album, I have changed so much... more explained in a new thread i'm just gonna run off and make...

I think you were still in because you came back at least once in every 3 month period of time before Candice moves members to the MIA album. lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.