Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New! Family Album Version 4.0
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
LoLo
Candice's pic updated. Phoenix's pic and info updated. **whistles**
MoonlightSavingsTime
Candice is soooo cute in that pic. wub.gif
CommieBastard
Lo, mind updating my piccy? New one's here.
Silver Star Angel of Da Towers
You can just post in here.. or do I hafta join?
The Tortured Soul
nah ya just either post ya details in here or pm lolo she'll give ya her e-mail addy so u can e-mail her ya pic details and any sound files of you talking so on and so forth...
LoLo
QUOTE (The Tortured Soul @ Feb 5 2004, 03:51 PM)
nah ya just either post ya details in here or pm lolo she'll give ya her e-mail addy so u can e-mail her ya pic details and any sound files of you talking so on and so forth...

Or you can go to the join page on the album and get my e-mail from there. I perfer e-mails because if it's on the forums I forget about it in the morning when I'm doing the updates sometimes. With my e-mail I actually make a point to check it every morning for updates.
The Tortured Soul
I've updated my av Lo biggrin.gif

or do you do the av updates on tuesdays... i can't remember now tongue.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (The Tortured Soul @ Feb 7 2004, 01:57 PM)
I've updated my av Lo biggrin.gif

or do you do the av updates on tuesdays... i can't remember now tongue.gif

On Wednesdays.
LoLo
Welcome our newest member to the family album........Silver Star Angel of Da Towers. Man that's a long name.

Also Tigerlily has added a new audio file to her page.
LoLo
Welcome our newest member to the family album Marsyas!

Ok I'm off to school now. Yay at being up before the sun. laugh.gif
LoLo
Please welcome our newest member to the family album....Padonae!
LoLo
I just wanted to let everyone know there may not be some updates for awhile. Today when I was doing the avatar update the power surged and now my computer won't turn on, I think something got fried. Unfortunatly I don't have the tools needed for updates on my mom's computer so no updates for awhile. I need to get off here before I kill her machine too. Stupid wind.
LoLo
Yay it was only my video card that got fried!
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (LoLo @ Feb 13 2004, 03:05 PM)
Please welcome our newest member to the family album....Padonae!

for some reason that pic makes me thing of alvin and the chipmunks....well the little dude that wore the green....thing (i'm sure it was a dress now i think about it)
MoonlightSavingsTime
Hope your computer gets fixed soon then Lo. smile.gif That sucks about it getting damaged from the windy weather though. I was fearing for my dear puter too. huh.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (MoonlightSavingsTime @ Feb 26 2004, 01:22 PM)
Hope your computer gets fixed soon then Lo. smile.gif That sucks about it getting damaged from the windy weather though. I was fearing for my dear puter too. huh.gif

My mom fixed it last night, thankfully. That's what I get for not paying attention to what's going on outside when I first wake up in the morning. You would think I could hear the 50-60 mph winds in this rattly old house wouldn't you? You've heard how the windows shake meerly by closing a door. lol.
LoLo
I just want to take a moment to say something. I guess this wasn't totally clear on the join page, or people are not reading it so I'll say it again for people wanting to join the family album.

If you want to join please send me a picture and/or audio file of yourself. People who submit only the answers to the questionaire will not be added. I don't want to be rude about it, but I just don't want to use up my webspace for a page that basically only has text on it. As I said before either with version 3.0 of the family album, or at the beginning of this one I don't remember which, the people that have been added went through the effort of getting a picture and/or audio file to be added and I don't want to make their efforts be for nothing.

Thanks.
LoLo
Welcome our two newest members to the family album!

Cath and Enslaved!
LoLo
Welcome our newest member to the family album. Magikeyes!
The Tortured Soul
ooo nice new av lolo!!!

neway Lo i dunno if ya have seen the thread but my dreads are gone so can ya put on my page sumwhere that my picture is out of date...
LoLo
QUOTE (The Tortured Soul @ Mar 3 2004, 11:15 AM)
ooo nice new av lolo!!!

neway Lo i dunno if ya have seen the thread but my dreads are gone so can ya put on my page sumwhere that my picture is out of date...

Thankies.

I will tomorrow when I do it's updates.
LoLo
Welcome our newest member Artemisia! Isn't she purdy!?
LoLo
Poppa.Moo returns to the family album after a bit of a stay over in the M.I.A. album. I hope you enjoyed your stay and welcome back!

Welcome our newest family album member Shib! I don't think I've ever seen anyone who's quite that into Mittens so to speak. laugh.gif
The Tortured Soul
NEW PICS OF ME...

Lo... or any1... if ya want a preveiw

http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/1003/Th...Soul/Me%20Pics/

Lo... i'll send ya a pm for more info...
DoRmAnt
Sorry Lo! totally forgot to add the pic! haha...i'll try it again
MoonlightSavingsTime
QUOTE (The Tortured Soul @ Mar 23 2004, 04:19 PM)
NEW PICS OF ME...

Lo... or any1... if ya want a preveiw

http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/1003/Th...Soul/Me%20Pics/

Lo... i'll send ya a pm for more info...

Whoa dude, your bandmate buddy has a Machine Head shirt! I have never met anyone who even knows who the band is, and every time I wore my Machine Head shirt to school, I'd get comments from clueless people about Bush instead (because Bush had that song called "Machinehead" rolleyes.gif ).
The Tortured Soul
i'm growing my beard to be like rob flynn's...

and he's not my band mate no more, in that pic i recorded his bands demo... which then split up a few days later... hehe... and then their bassist (the girl) became my drummer hehe... but neway, yeah, quite a few of my friends like machine head... (admittily i myself don't know that much other than what is played at the club/pub type place i goto... still i do like them even tho i ain't heard alot...
CommieBastard
QUOTE (MoonlightSavingsTime @ Mar 24 2004, 03:21 AM)
I have never met anyone who even knows who the band is

Really? That's weird, everyone acquainted with the rock scene that I've met has known about them...
LoLo
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Mar 25 2004, 02:37 PM)
QUOTE (MoonlightSavingsTime @ Mar 24 2004, 03:21 AM)
I have never met anyone who even knows who the band is

Really? That's weird, everyone acquainted with the rock scene that I've met has known about them...

Maybe it's just in America. I only have heard of them becaues I worked in a music store and was in charge of the metal and rock sections.
Mr Fuzzy
Could be. I was quite suprised to hear of people not having heard of them.
LoLo
Welcome our newest member to the family album.......Dormant!

Also welcome back the lovely wolfbane crossed over from the MIA album back to this one again! Yay!

Now someone go fix me some breakfast! Yay!
LoLo
Jicama's information updated.
markslut
How do you join?
LoLo
QUOTE (markslut @ Mar 28 2004, 07:48 AM)
How do you join?

click on the join page, get my email, fill in the info if you want, and then send a pic and/or audio file of yourself to me and I'll add you.
LoLo
Welcome our newest member to the family album, Sizzlieswix!
Sir Psycho Sexy
....whats wrong with his neck....its a bit floppy....and how can a skater not have any piercings/scars?! pfft, ya big poser!!
Phyllis
ohmy.gif The truth is known! Sizzlieswix is a guy! Well damn. I was wrong. dry.gif
Aeline
Well, sending one in of me...
Whoah.. how come no one sends in their real picture? X__x
Phyllis
QUOTE (Aeline @ Mar 29 2004, 04:43 PM)

Uh....we do. Several of the member's pictures are actually from a get-together that was held in the UK. Whose did you think was fake?
Aeline
QUOTE (candice @ Mar 30 2004, 01:31 AM)
QUOTE (Aeline @ Mar 29 2004, 04:43 PM)

Uh....we do. Several of the member's pictures are actually from a get-together that was held in the UK. Whose did you think was fake?

Uh.. not sure on names but I saw a bunch of avatars when I went there... *probably didn't look hard enough*
Phyllis
Psst...click on the avatars. happy.gif Lo has it set up so each member has their own page with a little bio about them, and their picture and/or audio file.
Aeline
QUOTE (candice @ Mar 30 2004, 01:46 AM)
Psst...click on the avatars. happy.gif Lo has it set up so each member has their own page with a little bio about them, and their picture and/or audio file.

Oh wow.. don't I feel stupid.. ph34r.gif
LoLo
Welcome our newest member to the family album, Aeline.

Now I must run I didn't do my homework that's due in 3 hours yet and I still have the hour drive to school. Wish me luck!
sizzlieswix
QUOTE (candice @ Mar 30 2004, 12:18 AM)
ohmy.gif The truth is known! Sizzlieswix is a guy! Well damn. I was wrong. dry.gif

sorry to disappoint you....me thinks
sizzlieswix
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Mar 30 2004, 12:11 AM)
....whats wrong with his neck....its a bit floppy....and how can a skater not have any piercings/scars?! pfft, ya big poser!!

i have my ear pierced way up top...can't see it in the pic...and even so...so what dry.gif
LoLo
So I figured since it's April fools day and I wasn't 24 anymore a couple months ago, that it was time for me to change my picture and member information. No more naked Lo. Don't cry though, at least you know you won't go blind looking at my glowing white naked shoulders anymore. laugh.gif
Random_Trout
Pinkish hair, sexay! I must admit though that the naked picture filled me with many moist dreams persay.
Dreams On Hiatus
I didn't see mine...*shniffle* wink.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (Dreams On Hiatus @ Apr 1 2004, 04:20 PM)
I didn't see mine...*shniffle* wink.gif

That's because you haven't sent me anything.
Oni Usagi
QUOTE (Random_Trout @ Apr 1 2004, 07:29 PM)
Pinkish hair, sexay! I must admit though that the naked picture filled me with many moist dreams persay.

*burns the memorys out of trout's head with a red hot nail*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.