Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New! Family Album Version 4.0
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
LoLo
Enslaved is updated.
Prince Aries
Thanks for updating (and subsequent self esteem boosting) Lo!

And speaking of.....

Every person in the Family Album is personally getting a lap dance from yours truly. I'll be your PRIIIIIIIIIIVATE dancer your dancer for money...do what you want me to doooooooo....

unsure.gif blink.gif ph34r.gif
Cath Sparrow
Nice one!! biggrin.gif
LoLo
My picture and information have been updated.
LoLo
Cthulhu and Padonae added back to this album.......welcome back.
LoLo
Please help me in welcoming the newest member to the Matazone family album...... Kurruskita!
LoLo
Pixie Goth's webpage link was updated.
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (LoLo @ Jun 15 2004, 02:35 PM)

Thanks but I've noticed the link doesn't work. Is that my fault?
LoLo
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Jun 15 2004, 07:17 AM)
QUOTE (LoLo @ Jun 15 2004, 02:35 PM)

Thanks but I've noticed the link doesn't work. Is that my fault?

no that's my fault. I'll go fix it.

Edit : It's fixed now, and I added your new picture also. Everyone go check out the sexiness that is Pixiegoth!
LoLo
Fluffy has a new audio file and personal information added to the site. Go checky it outy.
The Tortured Soul
Lo since i'me becoming alive here again i haven't check 2 see if i've been moved but i will after this post...

oh btw, new pics of my pineapple hair comming soon this hairstyle won't last long tho so hopefully pics of my next hairsyle will shortly follow (i'm planning red and purple fake braids biggrin.gif )

edit: I also wanna change my quote to

"I may be bi but i'm perfectly happy with my gender the way it is!!!"- Me biggrin.gif

thank you Lo
LoLo
I finally got off my butt and got the family album updates that have been sitting in my inbox done. Sorry for the wait guys, I've just been being lazy.

Candice's picture and a tiny bit of her info have been changed.

Moonlightsavingstime's information has been updated.

The Tortured Soul's quote has been changed. (if you don't want to click the link to read it it's in the post above this one.)

(saucy tara and wolfbane are on their way to the MIA album but I'm waiting on freewebs to let me upload files again so right now they're lost in the family album's existance.)
{Gothic Angel}
I have some stuff I would like to put on my page in there... If I sent it to you somehow, would you put it up for meh plz? And how you want it sent?
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (LoLo @ Jun 15 2004, 03:39 PM)
Edit : It's fixed now, and I added your new picture also. Everyone go check out the sexiness that is Pixiegoth!

Awwww *blush* Thanks wub.gif
LoLo
QUOTE ({Gothic Angel} @ Jul 5 2004, 07:34 AM)
I have some stuff I would like to put on my page in there... If I sent it to you somehow, would you put it up for meh plz? And how you want it sent?

There's an e-mail address listed on the join page if you would like to e-mail it to me. That's how I perfer to get them because otherwise I just forget they're on here. Of course Cand and Moonlight sent theirs to me and I was just lazy and didn't feel like doing the updates so they sat in my inbox for awhile, but I remember they're there when they're sent to me.
LoLo
{Gothic Angel}'s information was updated.
LoLo
Welcome our two newest members........ The Lorax and Snoo ! Aren't they just superdooperspiffyyummylicisous?
gothictheysay
*pinches the Lorax's cheeks* Ain't she sweet! wub.gif

Cool hair on Teh Snoo! happy.gif
{Gothic Angel}
Tnx you Lo happy.gif

*steals the Lorax's boots*
The Tortured Soul
I'm too lazy 2 e-mail so i'll put it here... the most recent pic of me (still damn old) so could u change my pic so ppl get an idea of me without dreads (damn i miss those buggas)

phoenix
...... sad.gif
where are the dreads.....*tears up* its a joke right, thats not you dreadless...

although, the new look is not a bad replacement wink.gif laugh.gif
DarkInferno
I understand your loss...Tort... I too morn the passing of my dreads.. just think about how you won't lie on them and try to lift your head up..

You will never truely get over them... *sniff* </spam>
Snugglebum the Destroyer
You will never truely get over them... *sniff* </spam>

I really think there should be some sort of support group for those of us who used to have dreads. Let's face it, none of us are happy without them. I'm interested to know why everyone else cut theirs off? (I was temporarily insane)

/spam
LoLo
Torts Picture Updated You can see it up there, but if you want to see it in the family album format click that link.

I do have to say though, that Tort looks quite smashing with or without the dreads.

EDIT: Sorry it took so long to get up there. Between school, work and exhaustion this last week I haven't been on much. It took Phoenix being at my house and telling me about it for me to even know that it was there.
The Tortured Soul
Lo: no need to apologise i understand your a busy gal

pho: i'm sorry yes they are gone, they have been gone for some time, and my hair is even longer than that pic now and it's an inbetweeny length and it looks horrible... despite my appearence i was quite happy it was taken by my ex when i was still with her, so yes i would love to go back to those days, coz 4 once i was actually almost happy with my appearence and i life was almost good... anwyay enough of that...

Dark: yes it has been some time, i don't think about them much anymore but yes i do miss them... but my dreads went really bad!!!

Snug: it was actually a sper of them moment type thing... i was actually in a very f**ked up mindstate and i was a real b***ard after they were cut off, altho i probably never would have pulled if i still had them tongue.gif
DarkInferno
I really can't remember the reason to why I thought it would be a good idea to cut mine off.... I do remember a seriously sexy girl fancied the hell out of me with them... infact there was a bit of a queue... why o' why did I cut them off????
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Mine were definately not a pulling thing - perhaps it's not the same when you're a girl?
DarkInferno
mine weren't a pulling thing... I just seemed to pull while I had them... lots...
LoLo
Dormant's picture and information updated. So sorry it took so long, like I told you in the PM I haven't had access to my computer since Wednesday.
DoRmAnt
Hey no sweat. Thanks for updating it! You're the best!
The Tortured Soul
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Aug 26 2004, 08:02 PM)
Mine were definately not a pulling thing - perhaps it's not the same when you're a girl?

hmmm... i dunno, a cute girl with decent dreads can have me eating out the palm of her hand in no time... but maybe thats just me i dunno, i have a thing for dreads... i've seen a few cute guys with dreads too!!!
LoLo
Speaker For The Lost added to the family album.
Silver Star Angel of Da Towers
A pic of me. by myself! ^^

I have a pic of myself! YAY! It looks kind of odd, but a beggar can't be a chooser. I'd like to thank my best friend for this, and using her scanner and precious disk space to help me...

Um.. LoLo...if it isn't too much trouble, could you change the pic? Also, it would make sense for the information to be changed, as well:

Haha! Look! I have a picture of me by myself! The background is odd, but I'm still not too good with mouse painting thingys. My name's Amelia, born May 16, 1990 in The Bronx, New York City. I like anime, architecture, and pretty much art in general.
LoLo
Silver Star Angel Of Da Tower's page has been updated.
LoLo
Patient #212's page updated. Very pretty!
Mutilation
Heh, I'm not on the site.

It should be quite simple:

ME:

STUFF ABOUT ME:
I am the Walrus.

QUOTE:
"He could have been called Guy LeDouche for all I care"
LoLo
QUOTE (Mutilation @ Sep 19 2004, 10:27 AM)
Heh, I'm not on the site.

It should be quite simple:

ME:

STUFF ABOUT ME:
I am the Walrus.

QUOTE:
"He could have been called Guy LeDouche for all I care"

I only put up actual pictures of people so if you would like to join send me an actual picture of yourself.
LoLo
Evil Spoon's page has been updated.
LoLo
Dark Inferno added to the family album!

Pab's picture updated and it's so cute.....awwwww.
DarkInferno
Thanky Very Much.

there is however an error in my homepage address (which is down anyhoo but still)
LoLo
QUOTE (DarkInferno @ Sep 22 2004, 09:44 AM)
Thanky Very Much.

there is however an error in my homepage address (which is down anyhoo but still)

Is that something I need to fix on my end or is it something wrong with your homepage itself?
Oni Usagi
QUOTE (LoLo @ Sep 22 2004, 10:13 AM)

Cute? More like scary, you see how he's looking off to the side, that means he's planning something extremely sinister, and vaguely evil. And he's holding a baby too, that just makes it all worse. I mean, how does the baby work into the plans of this madman?
DarkInferno
your end Lo (you didn't reference the absolute value)

CODE
<a href='http://darkinferno.co.uk/'>DarkInferno</a>

as opposed to your current

CODE
<a href="../Templates/www.darkinferno.co.uk">Dark Inferno</a>
LoLo
QUOTE (DarkInferno @ Sep 22 2004, 01:28 PM)
your end Lo (you didn't reference the absolute value) 

CODE
<a href='http://darkinferno.co.uk/'>DarkInferno</a>

as opposed to your current

CODE
<a href="../Templates/www.darkinferno.co.uk">Dark Inferno</a>

Should be fixed now. I should have paid more attetion to the code, sorry about that.
The Tortured Soul
i wanna change my bio it's old (i'll make it up as i go along)

------------

Personal Information: I am known on these 'ere forums as The Tortured Soul, Tort for short. I've been comming here for quite some time now since the 14th of april 2003... on and off... in my past i have been The King of The ejits, but the cult faded away into the dark realms of the matazone history, so now i'm nothing special, just an old timer whos knows these boards well (and is kinda known well by other "oldies")... u want more stats, ok I'm currently 17 dark brown hair brown eyes... bands i'm in eep changing, right now 2 a metal band as the frontman (vocals, guitar) and a punky-pop-ish band as a bassist (bass+some vocals) and i love this place biggrin.gif

------------

thanks Lo that'll du if it's not too big
LoLo
Tortured Soul's page updated. It includes a new audio file called "Gender" on hi page and new personal information.
Jonman
QUOTE (Oni Usagi @ Sep 22 2004, 09:43 PM)
QUOTE (LoLo @ Sep 22 2004, 10:13 AM)

Cute? More like scary, you see how he's looking off to the side, that means he's planning something extremely sinister, and vaguely evil. And he's holding a baby too, that just makes it all worse. I mean, how does the baby work into the plans of this madman?

In other news, Pab had declared he's lost 20 lbs on the Baby Diet.

QUOTE (Pab)
I start at the top and work me way down - a baby-a-day

More on that story later...
Pab
QUOTE (Jonman @ Sep 28 2004, 05:18 PM)
In other news, Pab had declared he's lost 20 lbs on the Baby Diet.

QUOTE (Pab)
I start at the top and work me way down - a baby-a-day

More on that story later...

Ah yes ... the B-Plan ...

Well, actually Jonman, my learned friend, that's a misquote. You seem to have been given the north-american version of that article, that was hastily censored to be apt for the general public. The real quote is 'a booby-a-day' ...

The Baby diet actually consists of having a breast in your mouth as much as possible throughout the day, emulating that age-old method known to babies the length and breadth of the Pyrenees. This has been working quite nicely, and I have lost a lot of weight. The only problem is I'm absolutely starving and Ana says she wants me to have my teeth removed, though otherwise manifests herself as being quite satisfied. You'll notice your quote makes a lot more sense now ...
Jonman
QUOTE (Pab @ Sep 28 2004, 07:14 PM)
Ah yes ... the B-Plan ...

Well, actually Jonman, my learned friend, that's a misquote. You seem to have been given the north-american version of that article, that was hastily censored to be apt for the general public. The real quote is 'a booby-a-day' ...

The Baby diet actually consists of having a breast in your mouth as much as possible throughout the day, emulating that age-old method known to babies the length and breadth of the Pyrenees. This has been working quite nicely, and I have lost a lot of weight. The only problem is I'm absolutely starving and Ana says she wants me to have my teeth removed, though otherwise manifests herself as being quite satisfied. You'll notice your quote makes a lot more sense now ...

Hell, have your teeth out - it's a small price to pay for a lifetime of suckling happiness, isn't it?
Pab
shure it ish ... I'll neber look back!

mmm ... yummy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.