Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New! Family Album Version 4.0
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
The Tortured Soul
QUOTE (LoLo @ Sep 28 2004, 02:30 PM)
Tortured Soul's page updated.  It includes a new audio file called "Gender" on hi page and new personal information.

errrm, Lo it hasn't, same old bio and the new sound file hasn't been added, whats happend here???
CommieBastard
I see them...
LoLo
QUOTE (The Tortured Soul @ Sep 29 2004, 03:06 PM)
Tortured Soul's page updated. It includes a new audio file called "Gender" on hi page and new personal information.

errrm, Lo it hasn't, same old bio and the new sound file hasn't been added, whats happend here???

If you've looked at your page recently it's probably a cached copy you are seeing. Hit refresh and it should be there.
Pab
QUOTE (LoLo @ Sep 30 2004, 04:18 PM)
QUOTE (The Tortured Soul @ Sep 29 2004, 03:06 PM)
Tortured Soul's page updated. It includes a new audio file called "Gender" on hi page and new personal information.

If you've looked at your page recently it's probably a cached copy you are seeing. Hit refresh and it should be there.

... and if that doesnt work try shift+refresh ... that forces it to ignore local cache. Bare in mind that some ISPs cache files trough spite (like pre-recording a weeks worth of weather news for a weather man)
The Tortured Soul
ahhh the wonders of the webpage!!!

hate to be a pain but just this day i got kicked outta my punk band so if ya could remove that from the page... again i'm verry sorry!!!
LoLo
Righteous added to the family album!
Righteous
I just realized that there is not one recent pic of me without a silly look on my face. I really can't be serious when the camera flashes.

EDIT: My Asian-ness really comes out in that pic like hardcore. I'll get a new one eventually, one that looks better.
Sir Psycho Sexy
that grin kinda makes you look like brian blessed
Righteous
You mean my someone's-taking-a-picture-so-I'd-better-put-on-a-silly-face grin? I've also been told it makes me look demonic and that it makes my mouth look big, which it is.

I am gonna have to disagree with you on looking like Brian Blessed. I don't see where you see the resemblence. At all.
LoLo
Righteous's page updated to include two audio files. Caution : The first audio file has a cuss word in it.
Righteous
Yeah, I had contemplated the idea of using as many vugarities as normal in that clip, but I decided against it. After I sent it, I was afraid you wouldn't include it since I said, "apesh*t."
LoLo
Candice's information updated.
LoLo
Righteous's quote updated.
LoLo
Faerieryn added to the album! Love the hair.

Wow I'm getting rusty at adding people, that took me 10 minutes instead of the normal 5 to do. laugh.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
oooh chec k the professional looking picyture

....damn poser
Faerieryn
I know I'm a bit of a narcisist (sp?) I had the photo's done a way back and they cost a fortune (about 100 for around 20) so I use them wherever I can. Plus I was wearing my thigh high boots which are sooo funky
LoLo
xKitsurabamix added to the family album!
kisah
So, uhm, how does somebody get into the family album again?
dancing hamster guy
yeah I wanno know to - put me in - please tell us how!?!
Snugglebum the Destroyer
If you look on the Family Album it gives you instructions.
LoLo
This page on the album has instructions on how to join. Please don't skip over the part about submitting a photo and/or audio file, that's just one of my pet peeves.
markslut
Have emailed monged pic of me
Xkitsurabamix
yeah, i thought by photo you meant the avatar representing us. hah! i am smart. All fixed up now, though.
LoLo
QUOTE (Xkitsurabamix @ Dec 1 2004, 01:10 PM)
yeah, i thought by photo you meant the avatar representing us. hah! i am smart. All fixed up now, though.

It's not just you, it happens all of the time.
LoLo
Please welcome Markslut to the family album!
LoLo
Please welcome the lovely Kisah to the family album!
Mata
Yay!

And also, I was looking through the family album yesterday. It really is a great site. Thanks again for doing it Lolo.
LoLo
Please join me in welcoming PsychWardMike to the family album!
LoLo
Mr. Teapot's information updated.
LoLo
Today we have a Candice update. This update includes not only a picture, but a new audio file, and you've got it personal information! Get yours today!

Ok I just woke up and that's lame.
Righteous
That's actually a really nice pic of Candice, especially for a self-taken one.
Phyllis
...thanks, Ri. unsure.gif

*is quite bad at taking compliments* blink.gif
Polocrunch
You look really good in it; good work with whatever cam you were using. Mine are terrible.
LoLo
Please welcome Dreams On Hiatus to the family album!
Dreams On Hiatus
Blah my scanner did something funny so there are lines all over the picture. sleep.gif
Righteous
You look so damn good in that pic.
LoLo
Syuu's picture updated. Wooo hot stuff wink.gif laugh.gif
Righteous
In that pic, Syuu looks frighteningly similar to an exgirlfriend of mine.
MistressAlti
QUOTE (LoLo @ Jan 15 2005, 09:24 AM)
Syuu's picture updated.  Wooo  hot stuff wink.gif laugh.gif

Katii is teh hottest.
LoLo
Please help me in welcoming our newest album member Lola The Smexy Kitten Fish
Righteous
Quite off-topic, but I recall once looking through the family album while my friends were around and somehow they got me to scope around and show them any "hot chicks an this thing." I have weird friends.
LoLo
Righteous' information updated.
LoLo
Please welcome Funked)out_Frog to the family album. Isn't she sexy?
Sir Psycho Sexy
and she has the softest hair *pets it*
Cath Sparrow
and she gives some of the best oreo's happy.gif
Jonman
QUOTE (Cath @ Jan 31 2005, 05:54 PM)
and she gives some of the best oreo's  happy.gif

A dirty mind and dirty glasses did very very rude things to that post.

Bad Jon!
Cath Sparrow
Who me I'm innocent honest my mind is all clean and sparkely fresh! *ting* innocent.gif
LoLo
Jaq's picture updated! Is it hot in here?
Sir Psycho Sexy
*growls seductivly* wink.gif tongue.gif
Tarantio
/thwaps hands off, punk! tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.