Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New! Family Album Version 4.0
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Sir Psycho Sexy
hey! you don't own her! tongue.gif
Oni Usagi
*whistles* Hot stuff, I tell you what!
Tarantio
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Feb 12 2005, 02:27 PM)
hey! you don't own her! tongue.gif

well actually... ph34r.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
oh bloody hell, all the forumites are hooking up! *scratches another one off his list*
Jaq
Now now boys, there'll be no 'owning' of Jaq.

I want to see the list!
Sir Psycho Sexy
*hides said list* what list? I certainly don't have a list of any sort
Tarantio
wasn't that the list you showed me at the winchester meet? I seem to remember it being veeeeeery long, SPS, and containing a few guys names as well as girls... XD
Sir Psycho Sexy
thats a lie and you know it! it only had one guys name on there! tongue.gif
froggle-rock
QUOTE (Jaq @ Feb 12 2005, 03:24 PM)
Now now boys, there'll be no 'owning' of Jaq.

I want to see the list!

*looks at picture of Jaq and fans self*

*checks self*

I'm a girl! I'm a girl! and if I got a picture of you, well that means that I kinda own you in a way, so you may as well be all mine Jaq!

*fans self some more*
Cath Sparrow
Hey Froggy want to share I'm sure getting rid of those to lads wont cause us any problems. biggrin.gif
Tarantio
*prods* Heeeeeeey! stop trying to steal my lady!
Jaq
*soaks up the attention like a well made sponge*

tongue.gif
Tarantio
you did this on purpose, didn't you? you little net-hussy you!
Sir Psycho Sexy
That's the bonus us pretty people have, we get lots of attention tongue.gif
LoLo
Today we have two additions to the family album :

The adorable Oni Usagi and

Novander , who I don't know well enough to call adorable, but he is cute.
elphaba2
Weee! Sophie's World quote! Novander, you are officially in the club. What club, you ask? Why, the awesome club. Meets every Friday. Bring cookies.
Jaq
Aw! Fer cute! Look at Oni there! He really does have a face and everything! Most excellent.

/me approves
gothictheysay
*pinches Oni's cheeks* Awwwwww!
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
*growls at Sarah and Jaq*

mine! tongue.gif

*cuddles Oni*
Jaq
Oh pft.. fine,you take him, I've got Dave *gloms on Tara* tongue.gif
LoLo
oxym0ronical's page updated (and shhh don't tell her added back, because I left her over in the MIA album, but that's a secret ok.)
Righteous
In that pic, she bears a striking resemblence to an ex of mine...
Tarantio
QUOTE (Righteous @ Jan 15 2005, 07:52 PM)
In that pic, Syuu looks frighteningly similar to an exgirlfriend of mine.

QUOTE (Righteous @ Feb 23 2005, 08:04 PM)
In that pic, she bears a striking resemblence to an ex of mine...

Is there anyone that doesn't? You manwhore you! tongue.gif
Righteous
You think it's silly. I'm freaked out. Rate things are going, there's going to be a Matazonian doppleganger for every chick I've dated.
Sir Psycho Sexy
does that mean there's a doppleganger of spiffy....or is spiffy a doppleganger for someone else?
Righteous
Hmm. That's something to trip to.

Just don't be suprised if, in the future, someone new comes into the family album and I say, "Holy Hell! She looks like (insert ex's name here)!"
Moosh
Righteous, your missing the point. This forum is entirely made up of your exs. We all have multiple accounts and you and spiffy are the only people on here that are who they say they are.
Jaq
I'm almost certain that I'm not Righteous's ex. Don't quote me on this, but I don't think I've ever seen the One Eyed One Horned Massive Purple Virgin Buster.

I could have forgotten though. That's always a possibility.
Righteous
That would be disturbing, a whole forum made up of only Andrea, Bernadette, Ashley, Destiny, Harmonie, Courtney and Amber. I know this isn't true because if Courtney were on here, she'd be telling everyone I have a small penis and I'm gay and, to the best of my knowledge, no Matazonians do that. If Andrea was here, she'd be talking about humping around the whold damn town and getting knocked up by some guy she doesn't even like. Destiny would be going on about the marriage she's embarking on that will inevitably fail. Ashley would just bitch about everything and Bernadette would just talk about how much of a loser she thinks I am.

I wouldn't mind seeing Amber as a Matazonian. I'd even take a pic of her as similar to Syuu's just to freak everyone out.

I don't know about Harmonie, as I no longer consider her a friend, haven't talked to her in months and have no clue what's going on in her life (and don't want to change any of those).
believe
*tries giving righteous a cookie* sad.gif
LoLo
....And now back to family album news....

Please help me in welcoming our newest member Daedalus !

/me throws confetti for no particular reason.
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
/me licks teh Dan

mmm... sexy!
froggle-rock
Woo, all these beautiful people added since I been gone! Woot to the eye candy I say! wink.gif biggrin.gif
LoLo
Let's welcome another lovely person to the family album, Moop!
LoLo
One more and the last update for the day, because I'm going to go rest my bum on the couch instead, please welcome without further ado Gothictheysay!
Phyllis
About time, for both of them!

Yaaaay! happy.gif
Jaq
Oo! Look at all the lovely IRC people putting their pictures on. Very good pictures of everyone! biggrin.gif
Tarantio
QUOTE (LoLo @ Feb 27 2005, 06:14 PM)
Let's welcome another lovely person to the family album, Moop!

Dear god he looks just like one of Ri's exes!

[/spam]
Feyliya
If I weren't such a lazy-@ss, I'd send in a pic of myself. I'll have to see what I have already scanned.
LoLo
Mr Teapot's page has been updated to include audio!

(Sorry it took me so long to update, I've just had too much on my plate and I procrastinate too much.)
Sir Psycho Sexy
*wonders if teapot sounds like one of ri's exes*
Righteous
Heh. No, Mr. Teapot doesn't sound or look like any of my exes.
LoLo
Please welcome our newest member to the family ablum voices_in_my_head
Sir Psycho Sexy
*isn't going to say it, but looks expectantly at righteous* tongue.gif
Polocrunch
How does Matazone attract so many attractive young women? Really, it's astounding.
Sir Psycho Sexy
...dude...she's 12...and you're gay >_>
elphaba2
Now stop that, he was just admiring her beauty, not saying he wants to bang her. Mr. Crunch is (in my opinion) free to admire who he likes.

*flutters eyelids at Polo*

*exits*
Righteous
Wow. Voices looks nothing like any girlfriend I've ever had.
Polocrunch
QUOTE (elphaba2 @ Mar 8 2005, 08:11 PM)
Now stop that, he was just admiring her beauty, not saying he wants to bang her. Mr. Crunch is (in my opinion) free to admire who he likes.

*flutters eyelids at Polo*

*exits*

Precisely!

*saucy wink*

*exits through the same door*
Sir Psycho Sexy
*is just bitter because any compliment he had put forth would be picked up on straight away*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.