Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New! Family Album Version 4.0
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
voices_in_my_head
No, I'll always accept compliments!
Sir Psycho Sexy
not by you....it was mata last time...

*shakes fist at mata*
LoLo
Please welcome CheeseMoose to the family album!

also

Please check out the hot new picture of Funked)out_Frog!
Cath Sparrow
Oooo! pretty froggy!! and fuzzy CM
LoLo
Righteous' pic and info updated.

I need coffee, anyone have any?
depressed lonely crazy person
You know minus the makeup Righteous seriously looks like my ex-boyfriend.
Righteous
So I'm not the only one who sees resemblences between forumites and former significant others?
LoLo
I got a new haircut and a new choker so I was feeling like hot stuff and decided to take a new pic and update my info while I was at it, so LoLo's page updated!
froggle-rock
Ohh, very nice ma dear *wink wink wink*
LoLo
Cath's picture updated! Work it girl!

spiffi's information updated
froggle-rock
Woo, velvety Cath! is that a PVC devil's tail I spy? wink.gif
Cath Sparrow
Yup and horns evil.gif and Just for you Froggy fishnet stockings complete with seams up the back wink.gif

That was my lawyer outfit last halloween. biggrin.gif
LoLo
Righteous' quote updated on his page.

Polocrunch's pic updated.

(insert some witty comment here, lazy Lo has taken over.)
Polocrunch
[insert="And boy, isn't Polocrunch looking hot. Mmm-mmm! I'd like a piece of that!"]
froggle-rock
Waoh boy, isn't Polocrunch looking hot. Mmm-mmm! I'd like a piece of that wink.gif
Cath Sparrow
Aaaawwww! Polo still as cute as ever! *Cath now flee's* wink.gif
LoLo
I'm sick so I'm not even going to try with witty comments, so like Polo's come up with them yourselves, well other than Missy, because this one is too easy biggrin.gif

Mistress Alti's pic updated, yeah suck it down baby!

Righteous's pic updated.

Syuu's pic updated.
MistressAlti
QUOTE (LoLo @ Apr 17 2005, 10:32 PM)
Mistress Alti's pic updated, yeah suck it down baby!

To those who won't go look at the picture: To clarify, I am not sucking any dirty objects. It's just a soda. No matter how perverted Lo tries to make me sound, I am a perfect angel. innocent.gif
depressed lonely crazy person
syuu is sooooo smexy rolleyes.gif

*exuse I*
Righteous
All three pics are sexy, especially mine. tongue.gif

I just had to get rid of that pic of me with that damn sh*t-eating grin on my face. I finally got my digital camera fixed and my very first thought was, "I need a new pic for the family album!"
Pikasyuu
Thanks tongue.gif that was my 'err, this camera is annoying me .. ' photo.
LoLo
QUOTE (LoLo @ Apr 17 2005, 08:32 PM)
Righteous's pic updated.

Syuu's pic updated.

Change those two to being info updated and you've got todays updates!
Righteous
I'm really proud of that pic. I dressed up all nice, picked the perfect spot, told my sister exactly how I wanted it shot and thankfully decided to convert it to black and white. Ri + black & white = sexy
believe
Wow. Your confidence amazes me, Ri. I despise and try to destroy all pictures of myself.
Righteous
Normally, so do I, Believe. That pic is an according-to-Hoyal miracle.

Now, the pics of me back in the day when I was astoundingly fat are the ones I wish I could find and destroy.
LoLo
Jaq's page updated with a new audio file!
arachnidoc17
It's been a while, so I think it's about time I got added.
*Clicks "send e-mail" button*
Sir Psycho Sexy
wow....I should update my stuff....
arachnidoc17
*scratches head* Did Lo get the e-mail I sent her?
Did I even SEND the mail correctly?
PsychWardMike
It takes Lolo time to do these things and she only does it on certain days. I believe that that's in the page.
arachnidoc17
Oh. 'Cause I didn't see my email in the "sent mail" page and I'm almost certain I sent it...

Freaking Comcast.
LoLo
I did get it yesterday but I was on the wrong computer for updating at the time, and didn't have time to switch computers and do the update, which is the case again this morning. I will update it tonight when I get home from work though.

Sorry.
LoLo
Arachnidoc17 added to the family album! Don't you look happy. biggrin.gif
arachnidoc17
tongue.gif Yes, ironically the text above my photo said "standing out amongst the crowd."
LoLo
Sometime this summer I plan on revamping the family album, once I can find the time to do it and I had thought about re-doing the MIA album as well, but I wanted to ask those of you out there a question about the MIA album.

Do you think the MIA album is something that should be kept? The point of the MIA album originally was to save me space on my web account, but I've stopped updating it because the account didn't like me and I managed to lose all the files on there since it wasn't getting enough views and I wasn't doing anything to it.

Now if I were going to restart the MIA album it could only be with the people who are already in the album that have been MIA for quite awhile. I didn't know if people wanted to still have it, or if it would just be better to get rid of MIA people from the album, and then if they come back let them resubmit their info and pictures if they wanted to rejoin the family album?

Personally I'm for just having people resubmit if I remove them after say a 3 month absence to the forums, but if you want to have a MIA album still then I'll just rebuild it and put it on another account. So what do you think?
Cath Sparrow
I think let it go cause originally the formites were pretty established but with the habbit of wandering off for a few months but you were pretty sure they'd wander back again at some point. I think now the turn over of forumites is to regular and no grantee that you'll see them ever again. So I'm with you Lo go for the resubmit.
Righteous
I second the resubmit idea. If the MIA album is to combersome, then to Hell with it.
arachnidoc17
I abstain.
Moosh
I'm with re-submit aswell. The MIA album is nice but it's not really nessesssary. If it's too unmanageable then lose it.
LoLo
Please give a warm welcome to our newest family album member Elphaba2 !
Mata
I have to say, I do really like having the family album around. There's a few times that I've thought 'I wonder what they look like?' and looked other forumites up in there. I can imagine that it is also a lot of work to upkeep, so I suggest just doing whatever takes the least time to keep running!
believe
Elphaba2: I usually don't do this, but I wanted to say that was a quite spiffy picture. happy.gif
Righteous
QUOTE (believe @ Jun 26 2005, 11:50 PM)
Elphaba2: I usually don't do this, but I wanted to say that was a quite spiffy picture. happy.gif

Agreed. The blue kicks ass.
elphaba2
Aww, you guys are so nice blush.gif
LoLo
Funked Out Frog's picture update. Even straight you look sexy. biggrin.gif

Also even though the redesign hasn't happened yet, I went ahead and deleted those members who haven't been online since before May 1st, which is about 3 months, so if you are one of these members and come across this some day in your travels back to the forums, feel free to resubmit your picture and what not :

Acidteardrop
Antagony
Arpeggiodreams
Artemisia
Chester
Cthulhu
Dark Protector
DoRmAnt
Emiliza
Jicama
Leopold
Lola The Smexy Kitten Fish
Padonae
Poppa.Moo
Rattgirl
Sarah The Spider
Shib
Sizzlieswix
Tigerlily
VVes
Werewolf3361
believe
Froggy is always sexy. happy.gif
Righteous
Froggeh = fox
Sir Psycho Sexy
nooo! you deleted teh 'pold!!!

There should be an allowance for people as awesome as him! tongue.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Aug 8 2005, 12:11 PM)
nooo! you deleted teh 'pold!!!

There should be an allowance for people as awesome as him! tongue.gif

Hey I like Leo as much as the next guy, but he's been gone since November of last year. Playing favorites doesn't help my webspace. tongue.gif
LoLo
I don't usually update twice in the same day, but since I'm here at my computer I decided to go ahead and do it.

Ravein's picture and information updated, also very sexy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.