Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New! Family Album Version 4.0
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
ravein
QUOTE (LoLo @ Aug 8 2005, 06:08 PM)
I don't usually update twice in the same day, but since I'm here at my computer I decided to go ahead and do it.

Ravein's picture and information updated, also very sexy.

blush.gif Thanks lo! And also thanks for keeping and updating the site!!
LoLo
Mr Teapot's page updated. Sorry that took so long, but I was being lazy, and rock on dude!

Feyliya added to the family album. Shhh don't tell her she's got a pole growing out of her head. jk wink.gif
LoLo
Please welcome over_the_abyss to the family album!
The Tortured Soul
Geeeyod it's been so long since i done this, but i wanna update my page biggrin.gif

ok new pic

Personal Information: I am known on by a few people on these forums as The Tortured Soul, Tort for short. I've been comming here for quite some time now since the 14th of april 2003... on and off... i've done many things in the boards history but not memorable anymore, most significant was creating the Edjit cult but it has since died. Stats, ok I'm currently 18 dark brown hair brown eyes... bands forget about them they change to much to mention on here but i can play Guitar Bass Drums Vocals (laughably) and a spot of Computer programing hehe. oh and don't for get i love this place, even if i don't post as much anymore (damn real life)

My Cool Quote: "I may be bi but i'm perfectly happy with my gender the way it is!!!"- Me

My Favorite Matazone Character: Little Goth Girl

My Website: none, they died sad.gif

and just for you to see of the forums he's an older pic of me when i still had my fake hair in biggrin.gif

LoLo
QUOTE (The Tortured Soul @ Aug 26 2005, 03:40 PM)
Geeeyod it's been so long since i done this, but i wanna update my page biggrin.gif

I'll update as soon as I get to the right computer, but I am going to ask that you please start e-mailing me your updates, so we don't use up more of Mata's bandwidth to post your updates for me, and then for me to post the fact that I've updated.

Thanks.
Mata
Personally I'm so chuffed that the family album even exists I'm more than happy for people to post their updates in this thread, and I should imagine that it's easier for Lolo to keep track of the info in here than in loads of different emails... Lolo, what's easiest for you?
LoLo
QUOTE (Mata @ Aug 26 2005, 05:29 PM)
Personally I'm so chuffed that the family album even exists I'm more than happy for people to post their updates in this thread, and I should imagine that it's easier for Lolo to keep track of the info in here than in loads of different emails... Lolo, what's easiest for you?

Actually E-mails because even though sometimes it's hard for me to get to updates right away with my schedule lately, and usually being on the wrong computer, I actually look in my e-mail account everyday and on here I sometimes will miss updates or forget that they're there if I don't get them right away.
LoLo
You can see this up above in the thread but so you know The Tortured Soul's picutre and information updated.

Also.... Psychward Mike's information updated. I hear talk that there may be a new picture soon too, or at least that's what he put at the bottom of his e-mail. Just call me the rumor mill.

And lastly, but certainly not leastly... did I just type leastly? Please help me in welcoming our newest cutie member Fallen Element!
LoLo
Oh looky here PsychWardMike's picture has been updated! The rumors were true. *gasps*
LoLo
Spuglet's information updated.

Snugglebum The Destroyer's picture and information updated.

Sorry it's too early in the morning for me to come up with something cute to add to this so..... *whistles*
froggle-rock
Rude Gurl Snuggs! tehehehe, You need to be my bodygurd when I'm walking home through town avoiding the crackheads. blink.gif

PWM, Do you think maybe next photo you could smile a little wider, so I can count all your moloars? tongue.gif

Tort, as gorgeous as ever. biggrin.gif

Fal, I was looking for boobies! But hey, it's all good. I'll have to change the image of Fal in my head to without boobies laugh.gif hehe

Spuglet, please don't hit me if I say I just want to pinch your cheeks! ph34r.gif
Moosh
I was confused for a second because I recognised the shop behind spuglet, but then I rememberd she lives in Stafford too.

Go go memory powers!
Righteous
Spuglet and Snuggs are foxes. Come to think of it, there are a lot of foxes here on Matazone.
The Tortured Soul
Cheese!!! your a staffordian... geeeyod... how many of us are their on here... i was surprised enough when i found spug... (we started talkin on here then i met her IRL)

and thanks for the nice comments Funked biggrin.gif i possibly thinking of making a moving .gif to show "Tort Through the years" coz my hair has changed so much hehe... that is of course if people want to see it.
froggle-rock
Sounds like a pretty niffty idea, Tort wink.gif 'Tort Thru Time' *laughs like whoa at her own joke*
Moosh
QUOTE (The Tortured Soul @ Sep 15 2005, 04:25 AM)
Cheese!!! your a staffordian... geeeyod... how many of us are their on here... i was surprised enough when i found spug... (we started talkin on here then i met her IRL)

and thanks for the nice comments Funked biggrin.gif i possibly thinking of making a moving .gif to show "Tort Through the years" coz my hair has changed so much hehe... that is of course if people want to see it.

You live in Stafford too? And then there were 3
spuglet
QUOTE (funked)out_frog @ Sep 14 2005, 02:16 PM)
Spuglet, please don't hit me if I say I just want to pinch your cheeks!  ph34r.gif

I won't hit you! But I am going to update my pic ASAP, the one I have in mind has me rather inebriated at the prom, so my cheeks will still be pichable!

Thans Righteous biggrin.gif

We need to form a Stafford club, Cheesemoose and Tort! And said shop is wierd...
Righteous
Honesty deserves no thanks; it should be expected.
Moosh
QUOTE (spuglet @ Sep 15 2005, 06:30 PM)
QUOTE (funked)out_frog @ Sep 14 2005, 02:16 PM)

Spuglet, please don't hit me if I say I just want to pinch your cheeks!  ph34r.gif

I won't hit you! But I am going to update my pic ASAP, the one I have in mind has me rather inebriated at the prom, so my cheeks will still be pichable!

Thans Righteous biggrin.gif

We need to form a Stafford club, Cheesemoose and Tort! And said shop is wierd...

Yay! Go, go stafford people! Said shop is indeed weird. But not a weird as the lightning shop thats on that street. If you go in there's just so many pretty colours...
LoLo
Spuglet's picture finally updated! (My fault for the finally not hers...)

Sorry it took me so long, I really need to move the album to the laptop I bring to school since that's the only time I really seem to have time online anymore.

Anywho, lovely pic Spuglet.
Moosh
Spuglet looking even more cheek-pinchingly cute, what more could we ask?
PsychWardMike
For monkeys, Cheesemoose. For monkeys.
LoLo
Wow the first update since September of last year.

Please help me in welcoming our newest Family Album member ... Ashbless!

also

Funked Out Frogg's picture has been updated!

also

I decided to go all out, I should be sleeping by now but I didn't think this would take me the 2 hours it took, but I updated avatars so I hope everyone likes there because who knows when I'll have time to do that again, and I deleted members who were gone for 3 months or more. So today we are saying goodbye to : arachnidoc17, enslaved, hinsley, hyperion,,industrial kybosh, lygophilia, magikeyes14, moonlightsavingstime, overtheaybss, patient212, phoenix, prince aries, and xKitsurabamix.
Feyliya
QUOTE (LoLo @ Apr 13 2006, 09:53 PM)
So today we are saying goodbye to : arachnidoc17, enslaved, hinsley, hyperion,,industrial kybosh, lygophilia, magikeyes14, moonlightsavingstime, overtheaybss, patient212, phoenix, prince aries, and xKitsurabamix.

Ouch. I remember and miss all those guys. And I was hinsley's noob. Man, now I KNOW I'm an old-timer.....

InKy will be back. He always comes back. RL has just kidnapped him again.
Mata
I've been looking into PHP driven stuff lately, and I'm beginning to think that there must be an easier way of building the Family Album, but until I have the spare few weeks to work out how to do it, thanks once again!

It's sad to see so many old friends being retired from it. I do hope that they drop by again in the future.
LoLo
QUOTE (Mata @ Apr 14 2006, 01:53 AM)
I've been looking into PHP driven stuff lately, and I'm beginning to think that there must be an easier way of building the Family Album, but until I have the spare few weeks to work out how to do it, thanks once again!

It's sad to see so many old friends being retired from it. I do hope that they drop by again in the future.

There probably is an easier way, but I don't know it yet. lol. It didn't take me this long to update it in the past, I think it just did yesterday because I hadn't updated anything since September so there was a lot to have to do. laugh.gif

I was actually quite surprised and saddened by seeing how long it had been since a lot of the old timers to make it to the boards. I think Inky's said he hadn't been on since July of last year.
voices_in_my_head
ohmy.gif I had forgotten about that picture! I look so...different.

wow. I've got to find a new picture.
LoLo
Voices in my head's picture and information has been updated.
PsychWardMike
I thought that I saw Prince Aries around... huh.

Ah well. Lots of people retired.
LoLo
QUOTE (PsychWardMike @ Apr 17 2006, 03:37 PM)
I thought that I saw Prince Aries around...  huh.

Ah well.  Lots of people retired.

View his profile and it says
Last Active  19th June 2005 - 06:41 PM

almost a year now.
PsychWardMike
Well, then.

My bad.
LoLo
Today there are two updates, and I will do them alphabetically since I'm anal like that. biggrin.gif

First Righteous has updated his information.

Second Sir Pyscho Sexy has updated his photo and his information.
Sir Psycho Sexy
It's *refresh* not *refresh* any *refresh* different! *refresh*

Oh wait, there it goes. yay me!
Mr Fuzzy
Hold down shift when you refresh a page you know has changed - it'll force it to reload everything rather than using your cache.
Sir Psycho Sexy
It was weird, I emptied my cache and all sorts, it wouldn't load it properly, it works now though.
Mr Fuzzy
In that case it was probably one of NTLs damnable transparent proxies. You know, the ones which tend to naff up bittorrent if you don't maunally put in your real IP address.
LoLo
Today...dun dun dun......the page of the Cheesemoose has been updated. Now you go look. biggrin.gif
Moosh
QUOTE (LoLo @ Apr 23 2006, 01:03 PM) *
Today...dun dun dun......the page of the Cheesemoose has been updated. Now you go look. biggrin.gif

Yay! A nearly good picture and some stuff that isn't about squirrels! Thanks Lo
LoLo
Today WeeJ's information updated and Sir Psycho Sexy adds a new quote to his profile.
LoLo
WeeJ 's pic updated!
WeeJ
Awesome. Thanks flower biggrin.gif

(My god, my face is so shiny)
elphaba2
Aww, it is not that bad at all! You look like a friend of mine.
froggle-rock
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Jun 1 2006, 08:40 PM) *
(My god, my face is so shiny)

dry.gif

*douces in talc*

>_>
WeeJ
That picture was taken at my old work place...funnily enough, I was away from that job for 6 months and started back at the same place. Today was my first day. More money, more perks, better position. All rather good smile.gif
LoLo
Ashbless has had her page updated with a purdy new picture. Now you all must go look.
Mata
*waves at Ashbless* Although I was pretty much assuming she was the one on the right already, the things on the left are chairs wink.gif

And look! Weej doesn't look like she's sucking a wasp in her photo! *scarpers*

I always find the family album handy before meets; I look on there to try and get an idea of who I should be looking for at the train station!
LoLo
QUOTE (Mata @ Sep 15 2006, 11:47 AM) *
I always find the family album handy before meets; I look on there to try and get an idea of who I should be looking for at the train station!

I'm probably going to get angry at myself for saying this because school has started and I'm short on time but, more people should join if they are going to go to meets to make it easier. I don't remember how long it's been since I added someone new.
Daria
*Has e-mailed you*
Sir Psycho Sexy
I had a look throught this last night, it's funny seeing all the pictures of people again, a lot of whom I'd forgotten about (Oni Usagi anyone?).
Smiler
I went on a week or so back for a giggle, hadn't been on in ages. I forgot to get stuff together to stick me on it (again-I've tried to remember 5/6 times already). Will try in a bit
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.