Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New! Family Album Version 4.0
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
LoLo
QUOTE (Polocrunch @ Oct 12 2003, 07:08 AM)
Huh? Audio or video? What do you mean by this? I thought Commie had already sent a photo?

he may have forgotten to attach it, cause all I got was personal information.
Polocrunch
Curses! I'll have his head upon a pole by sundown! Garrr!
LoLo
Polocrunch has now been added to the family album!
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Prince Aries @ Oct 12 2003, 05:26 PM)
Just wanted to say: Hinsley, great to see you back on the Album.

and isnt she just gorgeous? wub.gif
Prince Aries
Teh Polos is teh cute wub.gif tongue.gif happy.gif
Polocrunch
*Goes red*

Oh Aries, flattery will get you everywhere!

But really, that is the most unflattering pic ever. I'm going to get Commie to send in a better one. One where you can't see my nose. At all.
hinsley
er thanks Prince C, and Jon.

i look like i have pointy ears in that pic, and what the hell am i doing with my hand?
cheese is funny
QUOTE (hinsley @ Oct 15 2003, 10:29 PM)
i look like i have pointy ears in that pic, and what the hell am i doing with my hand?

trying to call attention away from your ears? laugh.gif tongue.gif
hinsley
i dont have pointy ears tho! its just that pic!!! i look vulcan! gah!
cheese is funny
suuuure ya dont.. and im the czar of russia... tongue.gif

you look vulcan? what is vulcan? please explain your funny little UK'lander words to the american... laugh.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Oct 21 2003, 06:52 PM)
suuuure ya dont.. and im the czar of russia... tongue.gif

you look vulcan? what is vulcan? please explain your funny little UK'lander words to the american... laugh.gif

vulcan.....dr spock from star trek cheese.
Oni Usagi
Vulcans are from star trek (probably copywrote). They have pointy ears. Are a peaceful people. And have they're own mind trick. Come to think of it, they have alot in common with the Jedi. but are far inferior. For Jedi are i20><0i2.
LoLo
Welcome the newest member to the Family Album : {Gothic Angel}!
{Gothic Angel}
Yay biggrin.gif thanky smile.gif
VVes
QUOTE (LoLo @ Oct 24 2003, 09:55 AM)
Welcome the newest member to the Family Album : {Gothic Angel}!

Welcome aboard!!!

Steals more of Lo's nanners...
LoLo
Wow here we go, another beautiful lady (second today!) added to the family album. Welcome Phoenix to the family album!
phoenix
lo you are to kind (irish got to you didn't he?)
LoLo
QUOTE (phoenix @ Oct 24 2003, 10:23 PM)
lo you are to kind (irish got to you didn't he?)

no actually I just looked at your picture and came to that conclusion on my own. You're a total hottie.
LoLo
This just in..........

Sarah the spider added back to the family album!
hinsley
hi can i be annoynig and get my pic changed again to this one,

danka.

oh and the black line at the top is there for artistic values.... YEAH!"!!!
LoLo
QUOTE (hinsley @ Nov 8 2003, 06:25 PM)
hi can i be annoynig and get my pic changed again to this one,

danka.

oh and the black line at the top is there for artistic values.... YEAH!"!!!

you're image on here didn't work for me but I followed the link and now it's done.

I do perfer though that updates get e-mailed to me.
hinsley
sorry >.< will do next time...
LoLo
Per Candice's request her picture was removed today. Before anyone complains to me about her still being in the album, and the fact that her photo is now a drawing, the reason that she's still in is because she has an audio file, and by the rules of the family album, having an audio file is good enough to be in.

Also I decided today that I really don't like my no av av, so if someone has a stock avatar I decided to download it and let them use it as the av on the family album. I probably should have started that sooner.
LoLo
So I wake up this morning and am getting all prepped to do the avatar updates but I decide to check my e-mail first. I see the little opening envelope on my excite account and I think "$%@#" cause lately all I've been getting is spam or complaints on posts. Well not as many complaint posts, but nothing I actually wanted to see in my inbox. You get it. So much to my surprise and enjoyment, it was an e-mail from someone wanting in the family album!

On that note please welcome our lovely and newest member: Antagony!
Sir Psycho Sexy
oooh, cool, you're one of us now

/me chants 'one of us' over and over
CrissiLove
That's a beatiful picture, Antagony! smile.gif
LoLo
Welcome our newest member Spiffilicious05!

Our family grows more attractive with each addition!
CrissiLove
Welcome to the family album, Spiffilicious! smile.gif
LoLo
I would like to add a page to be linked from Dayan's member page in the family album (which by the way I will not remove from the album ever) and on this page I would like to have people send me their favorite memories, or feelings about Dayan. If you would like to help with this please PM me with the information.
Phyllis
Great idea Lo. I hadn't even thought about the issue of the family album. I like the idea of keeping him in there. That's how it should be..always. I'll write up something with my thoughts and PM it to you.
Pikasyuu
Please just use the posts I made in memories.

Thank you.
Prince Aries
Ditto. I bet we could just use almost that entire thread.
leopold
I agree... I'll put summat on the ISH site as well (as soon as I get me puter up an running again) but it'll most likely be a link to your page, lo.
WeeJ
I think I agree. The threads that are there for Dayan, especially the 'urgent' thread, have had a lot of thought and love put into them.
LoLo
Welcome our newest member Flee to the Family Album!
LoLo
Welcome our newest addition to the family album........Werewolf3361!
CrissiLove
Those are good pictures! smile.gif Very cool looking, Flee. And very pretty, Werewolf. I like your shirt! lol
werewolf3361
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ Dec 4 2003, 10:28 PM)
Those are good pictures! smile.gif Very cool looking, Flee. And very pretty, Werewolf. I like your shirt! lol

Pretty? *looks around* me?

I like my shirt too.... it's one of my faves... lol...
CrissiLove
Yes, you! And it is a really cool shirt! smile.gif
Flee
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ Dec 4 2003, 02:28 PM)

Thank you about the picture. I like it very much too. Its soo cool and purple like. The scarey thing is that is actually ME tongue.gif. It was edited in photoshop thou, but its really cool and actually pretty recent. Except I dyed my hair pink since then.
CrissiLove
Oh, pink hair! I wanted to dye my hair kind of a reddish pink (or maybe a pinkish red) color when I was in high school.... lol Never did it! smile.gif
Flee
Yea? Well I'm in highschool, and my hairs pink, so >p

....hee hee hee.... I actually dyed it pink for halloween. I was my male rpg character named Flee. I'm obsessed with my character right now, hence the name. So if you see any account like "SuperPinkFlee" or "ThePinkFlee" or something along those lines... its me.
LoLo
Yet another addition to the family album. /me claps waves whoots hollers. Welcome Tigersong!
CrissiLove
Yay! That's a really nice picture, Tigersong! smile.gif
LoLo
Crissi's pic was updated. Wowie zowie, can my sis-like friend get any hotter?
MistressAlti
Crissi... you are so pretty. Really you are. I thought you should know that.
CrissiLove
Thank you very much, Missy and LoLo. smile.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
and you still don't look 25 tongue.gif
werewolf3361
you're right SPS.... she doesn't look 25....
LoLo
Missy's pic also was updated. Love the new do. Everyone just gets more gorgeous everyday. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.