Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New! Family Album Version 4.0
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
LoLo
Please help me in welcoming Daria to the family album! *whistles hoots and hollers*
LoLo
Also please help me in welcoming Smiler to the family album!
Ashbless
Thanks Lolo, the picture looks great.

The 'one on the right' was from a previous pic. As well I'm not at Fairmont hot springs in this pic either. So it goes. I'm highly tempted to make "I'm the one on the right" a new favourite saying. *muses* Goes very well with left inclined Daria also.
LoLo
QUOTE (Ashbless @ Sep 19 2006, 07:44 AM) *
Thanks Lolo, the picture looks great.

The 'one on the right' was from a previous pic. As well I'm not at Fairmont hot springs in this pic either. So it goes. I'm highly tempted to make "I'm the one on the right" a new favourite saying. *muses* Goes very well with left inclined Daria also.

What do you mean? That wasn't still on there. *looks around innocently* I pay close attention to all things, uh huh yeah.

Sorry about that, it's all fixed now.
Phyllis
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Sep 19 2006, 04:46 AM) *
I had a look throught this last night, it's funny seeing all the pictures of people again, a lot of whom I'd forgotten about (Oni Usagi anyone?).

Oni comes to IRC all the time, but I can't remember the last time he was on the forums.

Anyway, Smiler! You cut Dave out of your picture. He'll be crushed. tongue.gif
trunks_girl26
*contemplates actually going through the work of getting herself into the FA*

>.>
LoLo
QUOTE (candice @ Sep 19 2006, 05:41 PM) *

I had a look throught this last night, it's funny seeing all the pictures of people again, a lot of whom I'd forgotten about (Oni Usagi anyone?).

Oni comes to IRC all the time, but I can't remember the last time he was on the forums.

Actually I cut Dave out of his picture. He asked me to put both, and I guess I went a bit crazy with the cropping. LoLo loves to crop.
elphaba2
Yay Daria and Smiler!

I really ought to get a new picture up. I don't really look like that anymore.
Mata
Does anyone want to give Lo a hand maintaining the album? It's a lot of work for one person.
Smiler
QUOTE (LoLo @ Sep 20 2006, 02:18 AM) *
Actually I cut Dave out of his picture. He asked me to put both, and I guess I went a bit crazy with the cropping. LoLo loves to crop.

First off THANK YOU Lolo biggrin.gif You're great!!!!!!!
I kinda figured only one would go up so both is very cool.

Don't worry about Dave, his was a fickle friendship that only lasted for the waiting of a train. biggrin.gif smile.gif ph34r.gif
I'm sure we posted about him in connection with the NottsMeet last year but cant remember now. I dont think he was in the pic anyway to be honest sorry for any confusion wink.gif
froggle-rock
QUOTE (Mata @ Sep 20 2006, 08:07 AM) *
Does anyone want to give Lo a hand maintaining the album? It's a lot of work for one person.

I'm up for helping out. Shall need to be talked through it though.
Oni Usagi
QUOTE (candice @ Sep 19 2006, 08:41 PM) *

That would be when frog linked me to that post >_>. Before that was apparently for moop's birthday. I occasionally look at stuff people link in irc but they've been linking less and less to here. Most of the time I can't find anything I feel like posting in other than the song based chain quiz, so I just don't post. I really should come here more often so I can figure out who all these new people in irc are. Today I wandered in cause witless said he was posting, but i don't know if he meant here or somewhere else blink.gif now I'm off to harass the people in media.
LoLo
Pixiegoth's page updated!
LoLo
Daria's information was updated!
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (LoLo @ Jun 5 2007, 03:29 PM) *
Pixiegoth's page updated!

Thanks Lo smile.gif
LoLo
When this page (the family album) was first created things like Facebook and Myspace weren't readily available for sharing photos and information about ourselves with others so that's why Crissi Love thought up doing the family album. When she decided to no longer do it I took it over. Well since myspace and facebook are now good sources for something similar to the family album, and frankly I don't have time to maintain the site, not that there is much interest in it anyway, so I'm going to give it up.

I'm going to leave it up for the next couple of weeks if anyone would like to download anything from it or if someone would like to re-create it on their own space for nostalgia purposes, but after that I'll take it down so that I can use the space if I need to do so.

Here is a direct link to the page in case it's lost somewhere in this thread
Mata
Fair enough, I can understand that. It's a lovely trip through the history of the forums to browse that site.

For people on Facebook, there is a Matazone group on there:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2356168432
Ashbless
Many thanks Lolo.
For all the work and time put into the site.

I'll be sorry to see it go but all things do in time.

Thank you again Lolo. It is/was a fine site.
Mata
How rude of me: I completely forgot to say 'thank you' for all the effort that you put into that site over the years. I'll miss it being around, but as I said before I can also completely understand. Thanks again for making it!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.