Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Funny Image Gallery
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
Mata
Hi all,

My personal life is very hectic at the moment, I'm desperately trying to move house, write a PhD and get a job that will pay my rent (yes, the money from t-shirts really does go on keeping the site online!).

I've got a great idea for my next animation but since I don't have time to make it at the moment here's a collection of pics I've made over the last year instead...

http://www.matazone.co.uk/imagegallery.html

In case you're wondering why I did the rather forced sounding title to this thread, it's because occasionally we get search engines scanning this board and the more links that are associated with the words ' funny images' and ' funny pictures' the more likely the page is to get a higher ranking, therefore more hits! Okay, so I'm just being sneaky but I might as well now and then biggrin.gif

'Hope you're all having more restful times than me!

Mata
Pixelgoth
They are hilarious Mata! laugh.gif I particularly like the cheeking grin on the King James Bibble animation! Had me in pieces! laugh.gif

Sorry to hear things are majorly busy for you. Did you get that animation thingy off?

BTW I almost choked on my cheeseburger when you ran up to the window outside McD's! You b*gger! tongue.gif
Mata
Yeah, I got the bits done for the animation job in time, it's being presented to Trouble TV today and hopefully I'll hear back on Friday whether I've got the job or not. I'm fairly hopeful but it's really down to whether the things I've made are the same thing as what's in the mind of the client. That's the trouble with clients, they do actually have an idea of what they want but they never manage to put it into words to tell you so you have to second guess them, so now I'm hoping that I've second guessed better than the other two people going for the job.

Sorry about nearly making you choke on your burger, it just seemed like a bit of a giggle at the time smile.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Mata @ Sep 10 2003, 01:18 PM)
Yeah, I got the bits done for the animation job in time, it's being presented to Trouble TV today and hopefully I'll hear back on Friday whether I've got the job or not. I'm fairly hopeful but it's really down to whether the things I've made are the same thing as what's in the mind of the client. That's the trouble with clients, they do actually have an idea of what they want but they never manage to put it into words to tell you so you have to second guess them, so now I'm hoping that I've second guessed better than the other two people going for the job.

Sorry about nearly making you choke on your burger, it just seemed like a bit of a giggle at the time smile.gif

Well once I could breath again I actually did find it quite funny I guess tongue.gif

My fingers are crossed and I'm touching numerous pieces of wood for you.....makes it hard to type I can tell ya'!

Good luck babe! biggrin.gif
mr scribble
those are some strange pictures...

good luck with the job thingy mata
i'm sure you'll get it

but if you don't
then i didn't say anything...
Sir Psycho Sexy
bibble bibble bibble hehehee that one made me giggle, slightly monty python-esque

the Anty- anti- anti- lope with cantelope is funneh too

...so is....ah sod it they're all simply marvelous...those two were my favorite though...closely followed by.....
Industrial Kybosh
Heheh... I recognised a couple of those from a thread a while back - the antelope and the Block Rockin' Bees in particular, seeing as they'd made me weep tears of joy the first time round, and the effect was scarcely diminished this time.

The ones I didn't recognise were bloody brilliant, too. The 'it's a bunny' one had me in fits of giggles... And the rabbit jockey was so very cute, in a markedly odd way.

Genius, sir! Genius!
Mata
Cheers all, glad they made you giggle!
kidvicious2punk
*its a bunny* laugh.gif
Jaq
A true warrior must have balance b/t the light and the dark.

laugh.gif
frankenstein_drag_queen
ookeey
so I couldn't sleep for 2 days becouse of the ape ... big deal dry.gif
tongue.gif
damn ---> I ALWAYS forget about those tags ...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.