Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kittens Of Love...
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
Sarah the Spider
I was just curious...do you think you will ever do more Kittens of Love, Mata? Personally, I really really enjoy those. happy.gif

Because the world always needs more kittens. Always.

And love, too, I suppose...
cheese is funny
ahhh, nothing better then cute kitties shooting hearts from guns... wub.gif
Mata
Oooo, probably, but quite when I'm not sure.

I'm in the middle of a really busy section of my life IRL at the moment and I'm also planning a (much needed) facelift for the front page, which is going to take a bit of doing to integrate into all the existing work I've done...

It's tricky stuff and is already baking my noodle without me even having got going on the programming side of it yet!
cheese is funny
take your time mata, your health is more important then some animations for a bunch of weirdos on the internet laugh.gif

but now that you said that, im looking foward to seeing some more cute heart-gun-toting kittens in the future biggrin.gif
Sarah the Spider
QUOTE (Mata @ Sep 14 2003, 10:54 AM)
Oooo, probably, but quite when I'm not sure.

I'm in the middle of a really busy section of my life IRL at the moment and I'm also planning a (much needed) facelift for the front page, which is going to take a bit of doing to integrate into all the existing work I've done...

It's tricky stuff and is already baking my noodle without me even having got going on the programming side of it yet!

Ah, I am glad to hear there will be more in the future. happy.gif Like Cheese said, though, take your time.

Don't get overworked Mata. And breathe in, and out... wink.gif 'Twould be a shame to have our favorite animator's noodle cooked while still in his prime.
Sally Big Boots
Kittens are evil, in my opinion. However, they do have an appearance of innocence, and therefore kittens with guns, motorcycles, or leather jackets must be the most humorous images on the internet.
kidvicious2punk
yes mata we just can't have you baking your noodle...for then we'd have more of a lasgna dish rather than a splendid animating god laugh.gif

(see sig) wink.gif
WeeJ
QUOTE (Mata @ Sep 14 2003, 04:54 PM)
I'm also planning a (much needed) facelift for the front page, which is going to take a bit of doing to integrate into all the existing work I've done...

Any chance of letting slip what its going to look like?
Mata
Nope, that would mean that I'd actually got the planning completed! _But_ you may notice that I've got the main page and the shop pages all using a funky coloured scroll-bar now. That's been done with a thing called CSS which I will be using to try and give a uniform look to the nes presentation without loads of hardwork for myself!

Edit: And I've just worked out how to get it to work on the board too! Go me! biggrin.gif
mr scribble
so we're gonna see a new funky version of the site...
interesting

methinks you should come up with a theme...
...like mittens...
>wink<
Mr Fuzzy
QUOTE (Mata @ Sep 15 2003, 01:50 PM)
I've just worked out how to get it to work on the board too! Go me! biggrin.gif

Ah. That would explain the slightly suprising scrollbars then. I had wondered...

/me goes off to work out how that was done.
Logicman
QUOTE (mr scribble @ Sep 15 2003, 10:14 AM)
so we're gonna see a new funky version of the site...
interesting

methinks you should come up with a theme...
...like mittens...
>wink<

That would go over well for fans of Mittens and ONLY Mittens, but I like all of them... maybe a smattering of all the characters tossed around the page?
Mata
I'm working on a few ideas but I really don't have the time to put it into practice at the moment. It will be probably another month or more before it happens (unless I decide to start working on it in the evenings... Which is possible...). Don't hold your breath, I'll get there in the end!
mr scribble
you could hold a competition
and the best could be made

or you could just design it yourself...

either way...

i'm sorry
i'll leave...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.