Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which One Is Hotter?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3
LoLo
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ Sep 21 2003, 06:03 PM)
It's definitely Kiefer. smile.gif

Crissi you rock!
gerbilfromhell
QUOTE (Debaser @ Sep 21 2003, 10:49 PM)
dammit. in which case, you're not WRONG, gerbil. you're RIGHT! RIGHT, i tell you! congrats for being RIGHT...

exactly. i was right when i said my vote was wrong tongue.gif

i love messing with people's minds laugh.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Sep 21 2003, 06:14 PM)
QUOTE (Debaser @ Sep 21 2003, 10:49 PM)
dammit. in which case, you're not WRONG, gerbil. you're RIGHT! RIGHT, i tell you! congrats for being RIGHT...

exactly. i was right when i said my vote was wrong tongue.gif

i love messing with people's minds laugh.gif

that's class gerbs
Phyllis
Meh, oh well if I spelled his last name wrong. He's still more delicious than Kiefer.

So many misguided youths in the world today. We must show them the error of their ways, Debs.
LoLo
QUOTE (candice @ Sep 21 2003, 06:22 PM)
Meh, oh well if I spelled his last name wrong. He's still more delicious than Kiefer.

So many misguided youths in the world today. We must show them the error of their ways, Debs.

The cry of the wrong person. lol
Sarah the Spider
People, people, people...we are forgetting the true hotness of The Lost Boys...and that is...

LoLo
QUOTE (Sarah the Spider @ Sep 21 2003, 06:39 PM)
People, people, people...we are forgetting the true hotness of The Lost Boys...and that is...

That picture is from stand by me not lost boys, which ironically enough also has Kiefer. lol
Sarah the Spider
The only one I found from The Lost Boys didn't load. dry.gif

But still...examine the awesomeness...

<almost as great as Keifer's! happy.gif>
LoLo
QUOTE (Sarah the Spider @ Sep 21 2003, 07:21 PM)
The only one I found from The Lost Boys didn't load.  dry.gif

But still...examine the awesomeness...

<almost as great as Keifer's!  happy.gif>

There you go....one from the lost boys. Oh and thanks for noting he is ALMOSt as hot as Kiefer. laugh.gif
WeeJ
I find Pat Sharp from 'Fun House' to be a bit of a dish actually...

Mingtea

he so cool.
Cath Sparrow
It's SSSOOOO good to see that people can see the rightness of Keifer!!
I'm sorry Weej but Pat Sharp (Bleugh!) can not carry off a mullet any near as well as the Keifer!
WeeJ
QUOTE (Cath @ Sep 22 2003, 12:35 PM)
I'm sorry WeeJ but Pat Sharp (Bleugh!)

Dammit Cath! Its Pat Sharp! He's fine! laugh.gif

He doesn't just have any old mullett...he has a fluffy mullet
saucy_tara
Hahahah, i met Pat Sharp when he used to work at Capital Radio, and he was in the charts with fellow dj Mick Brown....God he was a slimy git!!!!! Great Mullet tho.... laugh.gif laugh.gif
Cath Sparrow
I know! *shudders* Are you trying to short circut (sp?) my fashion dregree! I also have to listen to him in the mornings at work! *shudders again* dry.gif
WeeJ
He seemed a bit pervy with those two young cheerleading twins on Fun House.
Cath Sparrow
Oh yeh! *skins crawling now* ph34r.gif
Polocrunch
People! The truth is not a democracy!
I am afraid that I must declare the vote null and void.

The real, untainted truth is:

Jason Patric is hottest!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Debaser
QUOTE (Polocrunch @ Sep 22 2003, 07:43 PM)
People! The truth is not a democracy!
I am afraid that I must declare the vote null and void.

The real, untainted truth is:

Jason Patric is hottest!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

amen, polo...
gerbilfromhell
"People! The truth is not a democracy!"
i vote that that's not true tongue.gif
Cath Sparrow
I second that vote! biggrin.gif
Jaq
Bah! Motion overturned on the grounds that truth is not democratic and so the debating of said truth can not be democratic or else things will get rather silly.

p.s. Jason Patric!
LoLo
Wow according to this poll kiefer is twice as hot as jason now. laugh.gif
saucy_tara
Fraid it has to be Kiefer for me, he's just sooooo sexy wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Plus he wasn't in Speed 2. Which was awful.
Phyllis
Jason Patric was in Speed 2?

I never saw that movie...lol.

I still maintain that Debs and I (and, of course, all the others who voted for Jason Patric) are, indeed, correct. So much so that the vote count doesn't bother me. I know you all really wanted to vote for Jason Patric, you just didn't follow your first instinct.

I believe what may have happened to some of you is that you were so stunned by Jason's brooding good looks that you became an incoherent, drooling mess and accidentally voted for Kiefer.

Yes. Clearly, that is what happened.
saucy_tara
Cand, have you run out of those happy pills again? laugh.gif I think you need stronger medication because there can clearly be only one sexy lost boy. And we all know who that is. Not Jason I'm afraid...... rolleyes.gif
Cath Sparrow
Nope I have to disagree with you there I know I personaly was in completely sound mind when myvote was place & am also possitive that every one else who voted for Kiefer was also. whether the same can be said of the rest of the people who voted is debatable! tongue.gif
Phyllis
QUOTE (saucy_tara @ Sep 23 2003, 07:27 AM)
Cand, you're absolutely right! laugh.gif Every time I see Jason I go weak in the knees. There can clearly be only one sexy lost boy. And we all know who that is. Not Kiefer I'm afraid...... rolleyes.gif

Clearly your typing skills are being affected by Jason's good looks, oh saucy one.

But fear not, I knew what you really meant, so I corrected it for you.

You are welcome. smile.gif
Cath Sparrow
Poor Cand obviously dilutional! tongue.gif
saucy_tara
QUOTE (candice @ Sep 23 2003, 03:33 PM)
QUOTE (saucy_tara @ Sep 23 2003, 07:27 AM)
Cand, you're absolutely right!  laugh.gif  Every time I see Jason I go weak in the knees. There can clearly be only one sexy lost boy. And we all know who that is. Not Kiefer I'm afraid...... rolleyes.gif

Clearly your typing skills are being affected by Jason's good looks, oh saucy one.

But fear not, I knew what you really meant, so I corrected it for you.

You are welcome. smile.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
You are the epitome of evil, never again will I consider you to be sane......
Gah dry.gif
KIEFER RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Phyllis
QUOTE (saucy_tara @ Sep 23 2003, 07:36 AM)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
You are the epitome of evil, never again will I consider you to be sane......
Gah dry.gif
KIEFER RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, it has been said by several on these forums that Satan is more wholesome than me. biggrin.gif I can't recall how many though. There was a poll on that very subject...I'd have to dig it up.

At any rate...Tara, perhaps you might want to take a trip to the optometrist. biggrin.gif You should also take Cath while you're at it, because she is obviously having trouble seeing as well. tongue.gif

Hehe, this thread is fun. happy.gif
saucy_tara
Heh, my eyesight is fixable, unlike your taste in Lost Boys..... tongue.gif
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (saucy_tara @ Sep 23 2003, 03:46 PM)
Heh, my eyesight is fixable, unlike your taste in Lost Boys..... tongue.gif

What more can be added to that Saucy speaks the truth! biggrin.gif
Ps it is fun isn't it! tongue.gif
Pikasyuu
Bwahahaha. Kiefer won.

This painfully obvious update brought to you by: The Corporation's beloved syuu.

Carry on.
Cath Sparrow
I felt the need to BUMP this as Kiefer is just so fine!!!!! biggrin.gif
LoLo
I thought this was a good time to bump this thread.

I still say Kiefer > Jason
Cath Sparrow
and I'm still seconding that opinion!
biggrin.gif
LoLo
since cand's pics stopped working I put some new ones on the poll and I still say it's obvious that kiefer > jason. laugh.gif
Cath Sparrow
Those pictures definatly prove it as well! wub.gif
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Absolutely Kiefer. smile.gif
saucy_tara
Kiefer

is

GOD!!!!!!!!!
Phyllis
You all are STILL in denial? I'm shocked. You should really start facing the truth, dears. It is JASON.

The topic in IRC even says so. wink.gif
LoLo
I would think after all of this time you would have come to grips with the fact that Kiefer is in fact hotter Cand. laugh.gif
CommieBastard
Jason is hotter.

SO THERE.
LoLo
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Nov 22 2004, 06:00 PM)
Jason is hotter.

SO THERE.

I'd like to invoke a totally assinine argument here that makes me giggle : I'm older so I know better so don't argue with me!

So there tongue.gif
Phyllis
Sean, once again congratulations on being RIGHT.

Lo, yes you are older. I think you may be getting senile, in fact.

Notice almost *EVERYONE* who is so vehemently for Kiefer is older than those who are for Jason? Cath, Lo, Tara...? Coincidence? I think not! Time we checked you all into the old folks' home! tongue.gif
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Notice almost *EVERYONE* who is so vehemently for Kiefer is older than those who are for Jason? Cath, Lo, Tara...? Coincidence? I think not! Time we checked you all into the old folks' home!

Ahem... *taps foot and growls*

tongue.gif
saucy_tara
QUOTE (candice @ Nov 23 2004, 06:24 PM)
Notice almost *EVERYONE* who is so vehemently for Kiefer is older than those who are for Jason?  Cath, Lo, Tara...?  Coincidence?  I think not!  Time we checked you all into the old folks' home!  tongue.gif

Ooooooh!!!!! Now I'm reeeally hurt!!! You know in your heart of hearts who is the best Cand. You just KNOW tongue.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (candice @ Nov 23 2004, 10:24 AM)
Sean, once again congratulations on being RIGHT.

Lo, yes you are older.  I think you may be getting senile, in fact.

Notice almost *EVERYONE* who is so vehemently for Kiefer is older than those who are for Jason?  Cath, Lo, Tara...?  Coincidence?  I think not!  Time we checked you all into the old folks' home!  tongue.gif

..I.. That's all I have to say about that.
acid_rain_child
As one of the youngest ones still posting, I give my vote to Kiefer. Another hot Kiefer movie (though a small role)? Stand by Me. Another hot Kiefer movie? Flatliners.

Mmmm... Sutherland...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.