Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Family Album
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
CrissiLove
Crazi suggested this last night smile.gif I thought it was a great idea... I hope all of you like it too! I'm sorry I had to cut some pictures (there were just too many for them to be so big) and I could not get some people's pictures to come up for some reason sad.gif But I was working on this until 4 a.m.... and my brain stops working at about 11 p.m. I think... so if I did something crazy/stupid on there or was making no sense in what I was writing, that's why! tongue.gif

PS: LoLo... if you can give me a bigger pic, I can put it on there instead of the av-sized one smile.gif

Family Album

PS2: it may take a while to download... I'm sorry!

**Edit - Due to various reasons, the original link has been replaced. Apologies to crissi for doin this, I wish I didn't have to, but sometimes these things hafta be done. Sorry, honey... Leo
leopold
Awwww, ain't that great??

Ah, yer all me family here smile.gif Well, yer a damn sight better than the biological one anyways...

(Note ta self - find better piccy!)

Inky kinda looks like a guy I usta work with...
Lord of darness
It's not everyone but a good start <hides all internet pictures of himself>

you'll never find mine LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.................
Industrial Kybosh
w00t!

Nice page, Crissi.

And, whoooaaaah! How many cute girls can one site handle? No-one can live at that speed!

I'm just happy where I am - underneath Crissi.

rrrraaaawwwrrrr... wink.gif
CrissiLove
I know it's not everyone sad.gif *knows you will stick around for a long while LoD* hehe If you ever change your mind and want to share your pic I will put it on there!!!
Lord of darness
you really did a good job...
Lord of darness
I don't take pictures will and I'm not good looking so I don't like to be seen.
CrissiLove
TY! I hope everyone likes it! *crossing fingers on both hands* ughhh... that makes it hard to type... *crossing fingers in left hand only* tongue.gif

PS: the pictures are in alphabetical order... lol
leopold
Crissi, that is brilliant! Nice work babes biggrin.gif

An ya say ha have no talent... I wun hear of it!
Lord of darness
I just want to know is that made on your own html or one of those programes that make websites...
CrissiLove
I used to have a website that I made using html (had a lot of pages printed out off the puter with directions) LOL But then I figured out there's this neat little took on the 'puter that makes it all easier smile.gif hehe so I use Front Page... but I do know a little html (or can find it on the internet) when there is something I want to do on there and not sure how to get FrontPage to do it (if it even does it) Like I used to have a drop-down menu on my site--so I just added that to the html page. But FrontPage makes them must faster and easier for me.... sorries tongue.gif
Lord of darness
you cheater those things like front page suck

real HTML it the best I am new at it and know little but I could make something like that in 2 min

it's not like it takes to long or is hard (I'm lazy so we all know it's not hard)

use real HTML next time.
CrissiLove
lmao tongue.gif It's my page I'll use what I wanna use... you get up the nerve to show everyone your pic then you can make your own album for us *smile*
Lord of darness
maby I'll do it as a 1000 post presant to you all (god knows if you put up for me that long you all diserve a present) also I got no web space to use so I'll peobly just do the pic and if I do no insalting.
leopold
OK, so frontpage sucks... but then some of us can't be arsed learnin HTML as well as VB... tongue.gif
Lord of darness
ok we already went threw this on IRC.
leopold
Oh, well excuuuuuuuuuuse me! tongue.gif
CrissiLove
*****HugsLeopold******
Lord of darness
I'm not going through it again (sorry leopold)

I just don't feel like re arguing a point
CrissiLove
QUOTE (Lord of darness @ Apr 6 2003, 09:08 AM)
maby I'll do it as a 1000 post presant to you all (god knows if you put up for me that long you all diserve a present) also I got no web space to use so I'll peobly just do the pic and if I do no insalting.

if you put up your pic, nobody here would insult you... I'd put you on our family album... you're a member of our family, and we're not supposed to be mean to each other like that
Lord of darness
I don't know my famly is mean to me sad.gif

and my bro is extra sad.gif

I never get through one day without being insalted sad.gif
CrissiLove
QUOTE (Lord of darness @ Apr 6 2003, 09:25 AM)
I don't know my famly is mean to me sad.gif

and my bro is extra sad.gif

I never get through one day without being insalted sad.gif

we are a completely different family on here though smile.gif can't judge us all by the one..... hehe biggrin.gif
Lord of darness
that is true
CrissiLove
QUOTE (Lord of darness @ Apr 6 2003, 09:27 AM)
that is true

woooo hoooo LoD agreed with me about something! tongue.gif *gonna need to save that message... it's a memorable occassion.... * hehe
leopold
QUOTE (Lord of darness @ Apr 6 2003, 03:21 PM)
I'm not going through it again (sorry leopold)

I just don't feel like re arguing a point

Sorry, it's jus "new rant" ta me...

HTML is tons better, granted. I'm hopin ta use me vb skills in webbishness sometime but all me vbscript knowhow is just goin on macros at the mo so I can save a few hours ta do important stuff, like drink coffee or catch up on sleep...
Lord of darness
lol I agree with you a lot but this is rare still
LoLo
That is wonderful Crissi.

Tell me the pic you want and I'll see if I still have it in normal size.
CrissiLove
which ever picture you want, LoLo smile.gif you still have my email addy, right?
Lord of darness
good luck getting everyones pic crissi.
LoLo
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ Apr 6 2003, 07:35 AM)
which ever picture you want, LoLo smile.gif you still have my email addy, right?

Dunno I'm not on my computer right now. wink.gif
cheese is funny
just gotta say that that kicked ass... and leo looks high laugh.gif
NummyNums
very nice sept im not der... sad.gif
cheese is funny
QUOTE (NummyNums @ Apr 6 2003, 04:50 PM)
very nice sept im not der...  sad.gif

get a pic in there then... id love to see you in there... id like to see myself in there sometime soon aswell...
CrissiLove
*wants to have both cheese and nummy in our family album too!*
MistressAlti
I love it, except the part WITH me in it, lol. That's not exactly my best side. But the rose makes up for what I lack,
Industrial Kybosh
It's a cute pic, MissyA! Don't be so hard on yourself!
MistressAlti
It's only cute if you say so, InKy...
CrissiLove
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Apr 6 2003, 11:28 AM)
I love it, except the part WITH me in it, lol. That's not exactly my best side. But the rose makes up for what I lack,

aawwww I liked that picture! But if you have a different one on the page you wanted me to use, let me know and I will change it smile.gif
Jaq
Oo! Album looks very nice! And everyone is very good looking. How is it only such stunners are attracted to the board?
cheese is funny
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Apr 6 2003, 05:28 PM)

that was a great pic missyalti... i liked it
leopold
QUOTE (Jaq @ Apr 6 2003, 06:03 PM)
Oo! Album looks very nice! And everyone is very good looking. How is it only such stunners are attracted to the board?

Yes - this is a forum fer attractive people laugh.gif
LoLo
Yeah and thank god since I've been called the mum on the forums not all my stretch marks still show....lol
Jaq
QUOTE (LoLo @ Apr 6 2003, 06:56 PM)
Yeah and thank god since I've been called the mum on the forums not all my stretch marks still show....lol

I'm confused. That's alright though, only the natural state of things.
LoLo
QUOTE (Jaq @ Apr 6 2003, 10:57 AM)
QUOTE (LoLo @ Apr 6 2003, 06:56 PM)

I'm confused. That's alright though, only the natural state of things.

Yeah someone said I was like the mum on the forums back in the Donner Mata Party thread.
Jaq
Ah yes, very good. I may have a lot of posts but I only post on General for the main.
craziness
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Apr 6 2003, 12:28 PM)

i think you are pretty missy
the only way not to be is to not let yourself be.
Jaq
QUOTE (craziness @ Apr 6 2003, 07:03 PM)
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Apr 6 2003, 12:28 PM)

i think you are pretty missy
the only way not to be is to not let yourself be.

I like your picture Missy Alti. You have really nice looking hair. very pretty!
LoLo
Mistress Alti you are gorgeous
Smallsam
I wish I had an online family... *sigh*
spuglet
yay, i see people! theres no pic of me biggrin.gif all pics i have are years old..i look the same only more gormless then!

and leo you look exaclty like someone i know and as soon as my brain gives me any inkling of who ill tell ya....it may be a celeb lookalike here people!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.