Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Family Album
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
craziness
*agrees with missyA*
*will never stop making fun of gerbil for admitting her hotness*
cheese is funny
<thinks he will kill his brothers friend for not giving his digital camera back to him yet>
racingaway13
i am not racing away from you all... im racing away from other things to you all.... that just how much i love u all
NummyNums
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Apr 10 2003, 03:46 AM)
<thinks nummy should submit a pic where she is awake cause she has such a beautiful smile>

<things her prince is gonna get a special treat for such a nice compliment.... >
LoLo
I just have to say one more time what a freakin attractive family this is!
ravein
We are a good looking horde ..kinda frightening really.. (scratching between acid bunnies ears... ) wink.gif
MAtt
id say we should form a cult but i have enough things going on already...
Raven343
No what we should do is form a legion and take over a small country or island and make our own country! That would r0x0r! Okay I am done. biggrin.gif

*lurks* ph34r.gif
NummyNums
if we had are own island.. i run around in face paint and a grass skirt yelling.. ooga chaka oooga ooga oooga chaka.. Mwehehehehe blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif
Spacehappy
ok i have trimmed down the pic of me in prauqe (im a name dropper) where i send it?
Hyperion
*woobity woobity!!*

Heh. Looking at the album!! Prom ish tomorrow night, purrrhaps I shall take a foto-mi-graf (heh ^^;;) and sumbit it to the album. Then we will have an EVEN SEXIER family 'cause everyone knows I'm just sexy.

Right-o then. I propose we take over iceland. It's quite big enough, and no-one's using it. The weather might be a tad dreary, from what I've heard, but there's always Spain if we get really desperate.

huh.gif

I just love that face.
NinjaKitty
Are you still adding pics to the album? If so, where can I send mine?
kameekins
Yupperz- are you putting all of our smiling lil faces ( biggrin.gif ) in the album? I wanna put mine up, so where do I send it! I love you family *blows random kisses*
Mata
This is a lovely idea, it's good to be able see what we all look like! smile.gif
gerbilfromhell
it is a great idea...... unless you've got paranoid parents who won't let you post your pic on the forum mad.gif
Hyperion
Bwah! I have photos of me from before prom!! Yaaaay! I uploaded them onto a web server, so um. . . What do I do next?
craziness
you guys, PM crissi for her email adress and she will tell ya what to do.
Sir Psycho Sexy
oooh kameekins, another beutiful person in our record or beutiful people biggrin.gif
LoLo
This album keeps getting more and more hot people on it.
Sarah the Spider
The album is looking great, guys!

*honored to know all the Beautiful People* wink.gif
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Sarah the Spider @ Apr 14 2003, 02:45 AM)
The album is looking great, guys!

*honored to know all the Beautiful People* wink.gif

speaking of beautiful people, im willing to bet that youd fit in with them...
craziness
so will you cheese! we want you in!
The Tortured Soul
I'm new but if you want my pic i'll send to u

(there again i haven't even added myself to the dmb ft yet!!!)

but i think i'll wait till i'm more astblished (and have a better pic)
saucy_tara
Nooo, we wanna c ya!!!!!
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (NummyNums @ Apr 11 2003, 04:09 PM)
if we had are own island.. i run around in face paint and a grass skirt yelling.. ooga chaka oooga ooga oooga chaka.. Mwehehehehe blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif

Oh, those mischeveious tribal urges. laugh.gif

Sun Tsu
The Tortured Soul
QUOTE (saucy_tara @ Apr 14 2003, 04:32 PM)
Nooo, we wanna c ya!!!!!

you won't when you see me hehe ph34r.gif
LoLo
Everytime another picture is added, I realize damn all these people are so attractive, and I'm just just well um.
CrissiLove
QUOTE (LoLo @ Apr 14 2003, 08:36 PM)
Everytime another picture is added, I realize damn all these people are so attractive, and I'm just just well um.

.... just as attractive as everyone else on there!
*that's how the sentence SHOULD have ended* tongue.gif
LoLo
You know I have little to no self esteem. tongue.gif
Jonman
QUOTE (LoLo @ Apr 15 2003, 02:44 AM)

Just be thankful you've got a full head of hair, medear.
gerbilfromhell

i'm not good enough to have self esteem biggrin.gif
spuglet
bit off the subject there....but self esteem, what a great song!
LoLo
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Apr 15 2003, 02:21 PM)
You know I have little to no self esteem.  tongue.gif

i'm not good enough to have self esteem biggrin.gif

You either.
gerbilfromhell
QUOTE (spuglet @ Apr 15 2003, 10:42 PM)
bit off the subject there....but self esteem, what a great song!

uhhh.... spug, the subject used to be about the album, we've been off topic for a looooong time now biggrin.gif
MAtt
no we are always on topic it is just changing.
Industrial Kybosh
*arrives under the banner of ONTOPIC*

Look! There's some new pics! Including one of my alarmingly cute noo noob.

I have to admit that I already knew what she looked like, but that photo is an especially good one of her. Love the dress, Tink! wink.gif
LoLo
Yes Inky your noob is quite beautiful. Along with all others on here.
Industrial Kybosh
It really is shocking and disturbing how many delicious ladies there are on these here forums...

Whatever happened to internet geeks being ugly spotty social outcasts? This just doesn't seem right!
LoLo
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Apr 16 2003, 03:54 PM)
It really is shocking and disturbing how many delicious ladies there are on these here forums...

Whatever happened to internet geeks being ugly spotty social outcasts? This just doesn't seem right!

Well they don't watch Mata's animations.
Industrial Kybosh
There does indeed seem to be an odd correlation between a love of Mata's animations and high-level sexiness...

A study is forthcoming, I feel...
LoLo
Maybe we can do the study and get paid for it.....then niether of us will be poor ever again!
Ashley
I wonder how many of these pictures you could find on google? laugh.gif

I really want to send my picture - I really do, but I have super-paranoid parents.
LoLo
QUOTE (Ashley @ Apr 16 2003, 05:52 PM)
I wonder how many of these pictures you could find on google? laugh.gif

I really want to send my picture - I really do, but I have super-paranoid parents.

I dunno the pic of me is really me.
craziness
my parents, they have no idea i posted my pic. if they knew, i would be a dead child. but they dont know, and they dont post on forums, and they dont know what forums are, so i have no problem here do i?
Ashley
O O O!!!! I know what we can do! They did this on another forum I go to.
Someone went out and bought some underwear (really big), and told everyone he was going to send it to everyone who wanted it. When you got it, you had to sign it, and take a picture of you wearing it (on your head). It worked for awhile, but then it got lost somewhere between UK and US.
Nevermind, but heres the thread.
http://forum.thenumbernine.net/viewtopic.php?t=1933
The Tortured Soul
ok I'll let you see me this is the only recent pic i've got of myself i don't know why it's in black and white it used to be in colour (i should have saved it to disk)

i'm at a gig so i'm wearin' my make up same as in my av but not cartoon so now you can see that i do have a nose and eyebrows and teeth...

pic of me

add it to the family tree if you want even tho i haven't added myself the the DMB familly tree yet *so ashamed* hehe you could put sum thing like The Tortured Soul- King of the Ejits
Raven343
QUOTE (The Tortured Soul @ Apr 17 2003, 12:39 PM)
ok I'll let you see me this is the only recent pic i've got of myself i don't know why it's in black and white it used to be in colour (i should have saved it to disk)

i'm at a gig so i'm wearin' my make up same as in my av but not cartoon so now you can see that i do have a nose and eyebrows and teeth...

pic of me

add it to the family tree if you want even tho i haven't added myself the the DMB familly tree yet *so ashamed* hehe you could put sum thing like The Tortured Soul- King of the Ejits

Hmmm.......it links back to this thread. dry.gif
The Tortured Soul
hey thats weird!!! ok i'll try summat else

The Tortured Soul
yes that Ejit is me... I am the king of the Ejits!!!
Raven343
Nopers didn't work. Hey! You are online the same time as me. Thats weird. blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.