Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Family Album
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
Pikasyuu
Reminds me a bit of that Alyson Hannigan or however you spell her name chick from Buffy.
leopold
I've said it before, I'll say it again... this is one sexy forum!!!!

An again I can't say this enough...

BIG UP TA CRISSI FER DOIN SUCH A FANTASTIC JOB ON THIS!!!
The Tortured Soul
yeah Crissi u rule... did u say u were gonna get a newer pic of u... where is it???

i might b gettin i newer pic of me... WITH OUT MY MAKE UP!!!

hehe coz i'm goin 2 a band practise on thursday (hopefully) and i'll get my pic then with the rest of the band as well...

i don't actually have a list i would't make 1 coz it would mean that i would be insulting sum ppl!!!
Eileen Aries
thanks crissi you are doing a great job.
LoLo
Crissi you are wonderful, and I can't imagine having to keep up with this, cause I can't even keep up with my emails! lol
CrissiLove
You all are just too gorgeous to NOT have your pics up in our very own Mata Album smile.gif So it's worth it wink.gif
The Tortured Soul
ya crissi u rule!!!

and so do most ppl on the forum!!!

i'll try and get the pic of me 2day (my guitarist kan't make it to practise but i still will be)

keep rockin'!!!
spuglet
yay! more pictures...yay...and wow! pictures! i have new pics of me now, i jsut need to figure out how to get them from a digital camera to a pc...tsk.
LoLo
Am I tripping out or is that a new title on the head of the page?
leopold
Yep, sure is LoLo... Crissi had a bout o feelin artistic...
LoLo
It's quite lovely I like it!
The Tortured Soul
hehe got sum pics with my hair flailing around and and plaing my guitar and stuff but it's on my drummers comp!!! when i get them 'll get u guys to choose which 1 goes on the album!!!
craziness
cool it will be great to see better pics of everyone biggrin.gif
Debaser
hopefully i'll have a new pic soon as well!

me in my polyphonic spree robe with new hair! woo!

looking less feminine too, hopefully...
CrissiLove
QUOTE (LoLo @ Apr 24 2003, 03:52 PM)
It's quite lovely I like it!

thank you, LoLo smile.gif I needed something to do so I was just messing around with it... lol smile.gif glad you like it!
poppa.moo
I know that i is a n00b, but is there any poss that i may be priveliged to be included in the matazone family? Purrty pweeze, wiv a cherry on da top an lots of cream?!!! huh.gif
The Tortured Soul
well they put my pic on when i was a noob!!!
poppa.moo
Super Duper Tickety-Boo! Just need to know where and who to send it to now! Give me a couple of days to get 1 sorted, digi camera is playing up at the mo.
Sir Psycho Sexy
talk to crissi, she's the creator of this fine collection of pixalated wonders, send her a PM or an address to the hosted picyture and she'll put it up biggrin.gif
The Tortured Soul
pm crissi or just or if its's on the net already then just post it on here...
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (Debaser @ Apr 24 2003, 10:22 PM)

lol laugh.gif
I gotta get a better pic. Where I'm wearing better clothes, and doing something good.

Sun Tsu
craziness
QUOTE (Debaser @ Apr 24 2003, 06:22 PM)

! you do not look feminine so dont even say that or i will slap you.

poppa.moo Posted on Apr 25 2003, 05:39 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know that i is a n00b, but is there any poss that i may be priveliged to be included in the matazone family? Purrty pweeze, wiv a cherry on da top an lots of cream?!!! 

of course you can join our album

I gotta get a better pic. Where I'm wearing better clothes, and doing something good.

Sun Tsu

w00t?
Industrial Kybosh
I'm gonna have to rock the new pic thing too at some point.

I've got new glasses and everything!

rrrrawrrrr...
LoLo
**whistles** Inkys a hottie no matter the picture!
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (craziness @ Apr 26 2003, 02:49 AM)

Sun Tsu

w00t?

I have no idea what w00t means, but I'm wearing this green top and I'm just sitting there! dry.gif

Sun Tsu
Industrial Kybosh
ohmy.gif

I've seen a pic of Debaser in his robe!

Is kewl, yo wink.gif
Debaser
aye.

no restricting waistline wink.gif
The Tortured Soul
hehe...

bored felt like a post
spuglet
to the tune of bob marlys jamming

'im spamming, spamming, and i hope you like spamming too...'

just to continue your trend tortured...

hehehe
The Tortured Soul
damn yeah i should have posted summat decent... damn me... oh well i will now...

i got sum kool new pics of me... or will have when my drummer sends them to me...

spuglet did ya say ya was gonna put sum new pics up...

u live near me right... hang out at chruch... i tend to hang out at the park near the... was there today with all my "friends"... sad.gif

real life really gets me down!!!
spuglet
well ive got the pics now, but im having trouble getting them from the camera to the pc coz my dad gave my the wrong lead. tsk.
im usually recognised by the fact i permanently wear a 'zero' hoody (as in the smashing pumpkins song)
ah, viccy park? was in there today myself, at the band stand.
oh, and did you see phil (stacey) in his dress? it was a sight i tell you!
this is getting right off topic now..... umm..
ah, new pictures you say? kickass

(there, that should do)
The Tortured Soul
no i didn't... didn't walk that way we were by the river and the pool and then moved onto the swings... again i was insulted and sh!t by my "friends" ok not that bad but there were 2 real d!(kheads there that just p**s me off (thats not even inculding all the trendie bint's that started kicking a football in our general direction)

oh yeah pics... yeah me with my baby (guitar i'm an ugly sh!t so still have no g/f)
spuglet
ah, arent 'friends' such fun? does that happen everywhere or just stafford do you reckon?
and you'd think the novelty of insulting people who wear black would have worn off by now...nope, not in stafford..tsk.
The Tortured Soul
nope it happens everywhere... allover the world!!! we'll crush em!!! (hehe megadeth referance)
spuglet
while were killing people can we smite the people who go to cinemas in mobs and talk and stand and play with their phones all the way through the film? i just had to go through this ordeal while trying to watch dreamcatcher and....ARGH

(sorry i know hate isnt allowed but surely these people deserve it?)
LoLo
Back on topic.......again thank you Crissi for the wonderful job on this, I don't think you get thanked enough.
leopold
I quite agree... an thanks to you LoLo fer bein someone other than me bringin it up!

Thanks crissi!!!! Yer the GREATESTEST!!!!
CrissiLove
aawwwww *HugsLoLo&Leopold* ya are the best friends anyone could want on here!!! Thank you both! wub.gif
leopold
But how could we not thank ya honey? Ya work so hard on doin this, an we all love ya for it!

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Sarah the Spider
Hey...if somoene wants to *cough cough* buy me a digital camera, I can put my picture up.

biggrin.gif

BTW, awesome album. I love the captions.
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Sarah the Spider @ Apr 28 2003, 02:34 AM)
Hey...if somoene wants to *cough cough* buy me a digital camera, I can put my picture up.

biggrin.gif

BTW, awesome album. I love the captions.

or, how about you buy a disposable camera, take some pics, mail them to me, and ill use my scanner and ill send them to crissi so you are in the album, how about that?
Sarah the Spider
You really want to see me, huh?

I'm not hot, you'll be disappointed. Horribly so, in fact.
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Sarah the Spider @ Apr 28 2003, 03:02 AM)
I'm not hot

im willing to bet that your wrong
craziness
cheese, you are a nice guy but its better not to lie. i mean you said [i] am hot. lol. sarah, i am sure you are though lol.
Sarah the Spider
*sigh* Sad, sad little penguin. Just go look at Nummy in the album.
Sarah the Spider
Actually crazi you are quite hot. If I looked somewhat like that I would not fuss so much about my pic going in the album.
cheese is funny
QUOTE (craziness @ Apr 28 2003, 03:23 AM)
cheese, you are a nice guy but its better not to lie. i mean you said [i] am hot. lol. sarah, i am sure you are though lol.

if your trying to say i was lieing when i said you were hot, im hurt that you would think that sad.gif
craziness
i actually think that picture doesnt really flatter me. it dort of does but it dort of doesnt. i might ask crissi to change it soon but i feel mean THANK YOU FOR DOING THIS FOR US CRISSI!
cheese is funny
me? i know im sad... but i want to see your pic, all the ladies on these forums are hot...and im pretty sure you are just as hot
CrissiLove
QUOTE (craziness @ Apr 27 2003, 09:28 PM)
i actually think that picture doesnt really flatter me. it dort of does but it dort of doesnt. i might ask crissi to change it soon but i feel mean

LOL Crazi, I like your picture but if you want another one in there instead, just send me the picture you want on there *smile*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.