Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Family Album
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
craziness
oh my. sexiness! smile.gif
miss_snaffleburger
*Phew* I'm not on it smile.gif Thought someone might have coughed up some crappy pics of me or something biggrin.gif I don't photograph well sad.gif
and well done Crissi, the page rules, weither it was made wid FrontPage or HTML smile.gif
CrissiLove
aawww thank you, miss snaffleburger smile.gif We would love to have you in the album too if you want to! smile.gif
The Tortured Soul
QUOTE (craziness @ May 1 2003, 12:10 AM)
oh my. sexiness! smile.gif

I'm not alowed to say that sad.gif your too young ppl with think i'mn a peado!!!

but not after ya 16th wink.gif
craziness
lol, we all know your nota pedo. besides you arent even that much older than me. plus i look a bit older too tongue.gif
The Tortured Soul
if i have sex with any1 younger than me when i am over 16 in the eyes of the law i am...

now i know i'm not actually doing that but u normally hit on someone when u wanna get into bed wit um... see my thinking... i've just dug i bigger hole for myself oh well... I'm an ejit what you exepect???
NummyNums
*falls in love with double mindeds tatoo* damn me and my damn back fetish *kicks self in shin*
LoLo
Wow Cheese great pic, and LDP, you are very very pretty!
craziness
oh my, i was so exited when i saw that lolo posted that but we dont even get a real pic! dry.gif of course LDP is pretty, she is my sister. biggrin.gif
The Tortured Soul
aww what a pwitty peach!!!
LoLo
Love the new pic double.......rawrlllllllll lol (i never type that right)
Spacehappy
Crissi is hot, i just had to say it tongue.gif
CrissiLove
QUOTE (Spacehappy @ May 2 2003, 05:50 PM)

*gasp* omg smile.gif *hugs spacehappy* I thought u hate me... LOL tongue.gif
CrissiLove
You are right, LoLo!! it's good to have LDP's pic in there smile.gif and Double's new pic! smile.gif and of course cheese's pic is cool too... hehe wink.gif
Free Psycho
ROFLMAO-as if ANYONE could hate you crissi! Shame shame!
Spacehappy
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ May 3 2003, 12:01 AM)
Crissi is hot, i just had to say it  tongue.gif

Lol i don't hate you, i fancy the pants off you biggrin.gif
leopold
QUOTE (Spacehappy @ May 3 2003, 12:05 AM)

You an just about everyone else in here, bud wink.gif
CrissiLove
QUOTE (Spacehappy @ May 2 2003, 06:05 PM)

oohhhhhhh *winks at spacehappy* hehe tongue.gif
The Tortured Soul
no offence she looks a little bit young for me... i don't wanna be accused of anything... damn i'm paranoid...

how old are you crissi if you don't mind me asking... if your 14+ then thats fine with me wink.gif
leopold
I think yer alright there Tort - she looks a lot younger than she is! biggrin.gif
The Tortured Soul
unlike crazi who looks older than she is... dammit i've been going for the wrong girl!!!

hehe

you are very fine crissi!!!

(notice i didn't abreviate it that means i mean it even more!!!)
CrissiLove
QUOTE (The Tortured Soul @ May 2 2003, 06:33 PM)
no offence she looks a little bit young for me... i don't wanna be accused of anything... damn i'm paranoid...

how old are you crissi if you don't mind me asking... if your 14+ then thats fine with me wink.gif

LOL I think I am too old for you... I'm 24 smile.gif lol You don't want an old lady! hehe tongue.gif
cheese is funny
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ May 3 2003, 12:47 AM)

how old are you crissi if you don't mind me asking... if your  14+ then thats fine with me wink.gif

LOL I think I am too old for you... I'm 24 smile.gif lol You don't want an old lady! hehe tongue.gif

your an old lady? lmao!! and i thought i had a bad opinion of myself laugh.gif

you are far from an old lady crissi, you are way too beautiful
leopold
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ May 3 2003, 12:51 AM)
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ May 3 2003, 12:47 AM)

LMAO!!!!! Old lady my arse!!!

Crissi, yer the most beautiful, sweetest an schwayest person here!
CrissiLove
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ May 2 2003, 06:51 PM)

You shouldn't have a bad opinion of yourself!!! You are nice, sweet, and soooo funny! smile.gif We all love you! *hugs* and thank you for being so sweet to me! smile.gif
leopold
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ May 3 2003, 12:57 AM)
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ May 2 2003, 06:51 PM)

You shouldn't have a bad opinion of yourself!!! You are nice, sweet, and soooo funny! smile.gif We all love you! *hugs* and thank you for being so sweet to me! smile.gif

You two are as bad as each other in the low self-image stakes!

/me hugs crissi an cheese

You guys are the best. THE BEST!!!!!!
Free Psycho
<gives cheese and crissi death grip hugs> Silly gooses!!
CrissiLove
*hugs cheese, leopold, and free psycho* smile.gif
Free Psycho
Yea another group hug!! <does happy duck dance>
CrissiLove
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ May 2 2003, 07:19 PM)
Yea another group hug!! <does happy duck dance>

LOL you're so cute, e-sis!!! smile.gif
Free Psycho
<giggles> Quack?
CrissiLove
*smiles and giggles* I dunno why.... but "quack quack" LOL tongue.gif
Free Psycho
LMAO-Qqqqquuuuuaaaaaaaaccccccckkkkkkkkk!!!!!!
The Tortured Soul
crissi how old is that photo then??? u look REALLY young hehe neway... i don't have a probelem with u being 24... u might with me being 15 (16 at the end of the month yey!!!
Raven343

I misses my blue hair sad.gif
The Tortured Soul
hmmm the cap covers your face... i think your other pic is better!!!

like the hair tho... i wanted blue dreads but they've gone horrably wrong!!!
Raven343
QUOTE (The Tortured Soul @ May 3 2003, 01:27 PM)
hmmm the cap covers your face...

Exactly the reason why I chose the other one.

That and my hair isn't blue anymore. dry.gif
cheese is funny
the blue hair looks very cool
LoLo
I like the blue hair and the pic Raven, quite cool!
CrissiLove
QUOTE (The Tortured Soul @ May 3 2003, 04:49 AM)
crissi how old is that photo then??? u look REALLY young hehe neway... i don't have a probelem with u being 24... u might with me being 15 (16 at the end of the month yey!!!

All of the pictures on my website (including the picture of me on the album) have been taken in the last few months... I didn't even get the camera that I have taken those pics with until late October (this last October...) LOL I dunno why everyone thinks I look so young... I am 24 years old in every one of those pictures... LOL (cause my birthday to turn 24 was about a week before I got the camera)
cheese is funny
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ May 3 2003, 06:34 PM)

All of the pictures on my website (including the picture of me on the album) have been taken in the last few months... I didn't even get the camera that I have taken those pics with until late October (this last October...) LOL I dunno why everyone thinks I look so young.

your just beautiful like that... and why do you question it? from what i hear, women would kill to look younger....
CrissiLove
oohhh the blue is cool, raven! smile.gif
CrissiLove
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ May 3 2003, 12:35 PM)
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ May 3 2003, 06:34 PM)

All of the pictures on my website (including the picture of me on the album) have been taken in the last few months... I didn't even get the camera that I have taken those pics with until late October (this last October...) LOL I dunno why everyone thinks I look so young.

your just beautiful like that... and why do you question it? from what i hear, women would kill to look younger....

LOL yeah, but when you are 24 and people think you look like you are somewhere between 13-15??? lol
LoLo
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ May 3 2003, 10:36 AM)
LOL yeah, but when you are 24 and people think you look like you are somewhere between 13-15??? lol

I think you look more like 20 Crissi if that makes you feel better.

Most people don't think I'm 24 either, but I could be wrong.
CrissiLove
QUOTE (LoLo @ May 3 2003, 01:05 PM)
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ May 3 2003, 10:36 AM)
LOL  yeah, but when you are 24 and people think you look like you are somewhere between 13-15???  lol

I think you look more like 20 Crissi if that makes you feel better.

Most people don't think I'm 24 either, but I could be wrong.

*hugs LoLo* Thank you! I think you do look young for 24 too! smile.gif
Spacehappy
Crissi i don't care how old you look, your way to sexy anyway wink.gif
MistressAlti
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ May 3 2003, 06:07 PM)
*hugs LoLo* Thank you! I think you do look young for 24 too! smile.gif

Ya know, Crissi, that looking younger than you are thing will come in handy when you're 40. Chin up, girl.
CrissiLove
QUOTE (Spacehappy @ May 3 2003, 05:56 PM)
Crissi i don't care how old you look, your way to sexy anyway wink.gif

*giggles* u know, spacehappy.... the more you post, the more I like you! LOL JJ smile.gif No, but really, thank you very much! *hugsSpacehappy* You're very sweet... even if you did break my heart before wink.gif
Spacehappy
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ May 3 2003, 11:59 PM)
QUOTE (Spacehappy @ May 3 2003, 05:56 PM)
Crissi i don't care how old you look, your way to sexy anyway  wink.gif

*giggles* u know, spacehappy.... the more you post, the more I like you! LOL JJ smile.gif No, but really, thank you very much! *hugsSpacehappy* You're very sweet... even if you did break my heart before wink.gif

ROFL you broke my heart, ......but you are so damn sexy, i wish i lived in the states, i would steal you from that BF. wink.gif
CrissiLove
QUOTE (Spacehappy @ May 3 2003, 06:05 PM)
ROFL you broke my heart, ......but you are so damn sexy, i wish i lived in the states, i would steal you from that BF. wink.gif

LOL noooooooo smile.gif You got it all wrong, mister... you broke my heart.... tongue.gif hehe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.