Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Family Album
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
Spacehappy
Ahhh who cares i find you way to damn sexy and intelligent to argue with you, move to the UK and live with me for a few years .......your way hot and i want you smile.gif
CrissiLove
QUOTE (Spacehappy @ May 3 2003, 06:10 PM)
Ahhh who cares i find you way to damn sexy and intelligent to argue with you, move to the UK and live with me for a few years .......your way hot and i want you smile.gif

yayyyyyyyyyy!!! I have wanted to run away for a long time... now I have someplace to go!! smile.gif *runs off to start packing* LOL wink.gif
Spacehappy
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ May 4 2003, 12:13 AM)
QUOTE (Spacehappy @ May 3 2003, 06:10 PM)
Ahhh who cares i find you way to damn sexy and intelligent to argue with you, move to the UK and live with me for a few years .......your way hot and i want you  smile.gif

yayyyyyyyyyy!!! I have wanted to run away for a long time... now I have someplace to go!! smile.gif *runs off to start packing* LOL wink.gif

If you want ill send you an address to run to .....i used to work for the national insurance ageny so i can get you through that nice and easy .....as i work for the goverment, come on over wink.gif
CrissiLove
QUOTE (Spacehappy @ May 3 2003, 06:15 PM)
If you want ill send you an address to run to .....i used to work for the national insurance ageny so i can get you through that nice and easy .....as i work for the goverment, come on over wink.gif

oohhhhh smile.gif it's good to have connections, eh.... hehe biggrin.gif
Spacehappy
Crissi why are you so damn hot?????, god move to Wales and live with me wink.gif
CrissiLove
*drags my suitcase over to the door* Okay... I'm all ready to go *smile* Space.... ? Space....? Where are you, Space.....? *crying* he left meeeeeeeeeeeee

*takes my suitcase back to unpack* ... so much for finally getting to run away... sad.gif

lol wink.gif
Spacehappy
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ May 4 2003, 05:26 AM)
*drags my suitcase over to the door* Okay... I'm all ready to go *smile* Space.... ? Space....? Where are you, Space.....? *crying* he left meeeeeeeeeeeee

*takes my suitcase back to unpack* ... so much for finally getting to run away... sad.gif

lol wink.gif

ROFL, i notice you waited for me to go wink.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif
prezgfish
ahhh cant handle it

someone hitting on crissi

not me

must contain rage

ahh

ahh

ah

(the next 12 minutes are sensored. the gfish went into the ever familiar "hey doctor banner i just slashed your tires" mode)
CrissiLove
QUOTE (Spacehappy @ May 4 2003, 05:55 AM)
ROFL, i notice you waited for me to go wink.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif

hehe well, it takes a girl a while to pack, u know? wink.gif
CrissiLove
LOL@prezgfish smile.gif
spuglet
ah you lucky lucky people, more pictures of me coming your way....*i am not responsible for any suicides commited upon viewing of my pictures, i cant help my mankiness ok?*
prezgfish
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ May 4 2003, 03:14 PM)
LOL@prezgfish smile.gif

its mean to laugh at people tongue.gif
CrissiLove
QUOTE (prezgfish @ May 4 2003, 02:30 PM)
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ May 4 2003, 03:14 PM)
LOL@prezgfish smile.gif

its mean to laugh at people tongue.gif

hehe I only laugh at you cause you're so cute and funny though smile.gif tongue.gif
prezgfish
ok that alowed
CrissiLove
QUOTE (prezgfish @ May 4 2003, 02:43 PM)
ok that alowed

thank you smile.gif
prezgfish
no probs cutie
CrissiLove
QUOTE (prezgfish @ May 4 2003, 02:47 PM)
no probs cutie

aawwww you're so sweet! smile.gif
spuglet
hey my high priestess-nish got a mention! woohoo! pity about the lies though...
CrissiLove
QUOTE (spuglet @ May 4 2003, 03:28 PM)
hey my high priestess-nish got a mention! woohoo! pity about the lies though...

LOL *thinks I was just insulted* tongue.gif I didn't lie about anything! smile.gif
spuglet
you did! it says im cute...blegh
CrissiLove
LOL that is not a lie tongue.gif
spuglet
maybe if in your world 'cute' means manky as hell?
CrissiLove
*thinking about this* I have not a clue what manky means.... but since you are using it to describe yourself, and I know that you are cute and nice... it must be good... tongue.gif LOL
leopold
Manky is not a good word...

Also Spugs, yer NOT manky! No no no no no!!!!
Jonman
QUOTE (leopold @ May 4 2003, 10:59 PM)

Also Spugs, yer NOT manky! No no no no no!!!!

OI!

Manky's a great word when applied correctly. Applying it to Spuglet is incorrect. Applying it to Spuggy, the ginger girl out of Biker Grove many moons ago is perfectly correct.
spuglet
i. am. mankey. tongue.gif
prezgfish
I am a deity
leopold
QUOTE (Jonman @ May 5 2003, 04:22 AM)
QUOTE (leopold @ May 4 2003, 10:59 PM)

Also Spugs, yer NOT manky!  No no no no no!!!!

OI!

Manky's a great word when applied correctly. Applying it to Spuglet is incorrect. Applying it to Spuggy, the ginger girl out of Biker Grove many moons ago is perfectly correct.

Well, granted! I was meanin in this case. Or indeed, it's application to anyone on this forum...

But yer right about Spuggy out of Byker Grove though. Ginger Minger... nuff said wink.gif laugh.gif
prezgfish
Ginger Minger

ive not heard that in years laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
The Tortured Soul
spug rocks!!!

she lives near me too... maybe i'll see her sumday!!!
prezgfish
QUOTE (The Tortured Soul @ May 5 2003, 11:53 PM)
spug rocks!!!

and do what to her
The Tortured Soul
QUOTE (prezgfish @ May 5 2003, 11:55 PM)
spug rocks!!!

and do what to her

only talk!!!...

she's got a b/f...
Free Psycho
<nearly peed her pants when she ran into everlasting's picture> It's so....pretty...<smiles weakly and runs>
spuglet
actually tort, our towns so stupid and small im suprised weve never met!
prezgfish
QUOTE (The Tortured Soul @ May 6 2003, 12:12 AM)
QUOTE (prezgfish @ May 5 2003, 11:55 PM)
spug rocks!!!

and do what to her

only talk!!!...

she's got a b/f...

is he 6 footall and wide
LoLo
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ May 5 2003, 11:34 PM)
<nearly peed her pants when she ran into everlasting's picture> It's so....pretty...<smiles weakly and runs>

I like the picture........ laugh.gif
MistressAlti
LOL, everlasting's picture is the bomb diggity.

>giggles at the fact that "bomb diggity" just came out of her mouth<
everlasting godstopper
its oh sho shexy, I have that putrified raisin left too long in vinegar and tossed on a sidewalk under the sun look going. =)
spuglet
prezg- no hes 5 ft 9 and wide! but he wouldnt hurt a fly!
The Tortured Soul
even so i don't get in the way of a couple...
spuglet
aww the perfect gentleman tort! bet the stafford post journalist wouldnt think that though!
craziness
hinsley, you are beautiful!
The Tortured Soul
well he has not brain so he don't count...
prezgfish
QUOTE (spuglet @ May 6 2003, 10:23 PM)
aww the perfect gentleman tort! bet the stafford post journalist wouldnt think that though!

why not?
cheese is funny
QUOTE (craziness @ May 6 2003, 10:43 PM)
hinsley, you are beautiful!

ive told her that many times since i began talking to her... she told me i was lieing... and she told me i have a bad taste in girls...

hinsley, your a beauty
prezgfish
wel she married now
The Tortured Soul
hehe new additions... i 4got 2 look before... yes u look very nice hinsley, but i won't say nemore as u are married... why do i always end up goin' 4 the 1's who are taken!!!... (dammit i need a girl of my own...)
spuglet
prezg- there was an article in mine and torts local paper the other week that basically portrayed every person who likes to sit in our town centre who wears black as a 'yob' so i wrote in to complain, and the new paper comes put tomorrow and my letter better be printed or *shakes fist*
prezgfish
all people wearing black heh

kill that monkey lovin sonofa
The Tortured Soul
hmmm were a little off topic aren't we...

what beautyful ppl are on these boards!!! it's amazing!!!

(there my attempt to get back on topic)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.