Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Family Album
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (Sickness @ May 14 2003, 03:22 AM)
Based off of a Jhonen character.

woo!
Sickness
QUOTE (Sun Tsu @ May 18 2003, 06:25 AM)
QUOTE (Sickness @ May 14 2003, 03:22 AM)
Based off of a Jhonen character.

woo!

*bows* thank you. biggrin.gif
craziness
crissi--can you please post this new picture of me in the album [because i dyed my hair]

THANK YOU I LOVE YOU!
Industrial Kybosh
wewt!

It matches your eyes wink.gif
craziness
lol, my eyes are not red, i just got red eye from the camera! if they were though, that'd be really awesome......
LoLo
I love the hair crazi!
LoLo
I have a new picture up if anyone cares to take a look.
MistressAlti
QUOTE (LoLo @ May 18 2003, 06:55 PM)

And she's DAMN sexy. happy.gif
CrissiLove
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ May 18 2003, 07:06 PM)
QUOTE (LoLo @ May 18 2003, 06:55 PM)

And she's DAMN sexy. happy.gif

yep smile.gif u got that right... hehe
cheese is funny
ok... heres whats up... i got my pictures now.. and... they are bad... and when i say bad, its like "omfg, you paid money for this s*** to be developed? cheese, you ****** moron!!"

so im trying to decide whether i should post my pic or not...

there are only three good pictures... a group photo of the people i went with, a pic of me and this REALLY cool chick i met there, and an AWESOME, AMAZING picture of the aquabats when i was only like 10-15 feet away from them...
CrissiLove
you can't be cut out from one of the cool pics? smile.gif
cheese is funny
well... no..

group pic - im barely in it, im behind a 2 friends of mine

me and the chick pic - ive got my arms around her... and it wouldnt look right to take her out and have me hugging the air...

bats pic - im not in it... just the aquabats...
The Tortured Soul
QUOTE (craziness @ May 19 2003, 12:04 AM)
crissi--can you please post this new picture of me in the album [because i dyed my hair]

THANK YOU I LOVE YOU!

hey hey!!!

CRAZI ROCKS!!! u got an all redness... i mean rednish going on!!!

kool!!!

i wanted blue dreads but, oh well...
The Tortured Soul
LoLo ROCKS!!!

i think thats the best pic so far lolo!!!
LoLo
QUOTE (The Tortured Soul @ May 19 2003, 12:17 AM)
LoLo ROCKS!!!

i think thats the best pic so far lolo!!!

LOL thanks I feel like a clown in it, but people seemed to like it so I switched it.
craziness
thanks everyone [especially crissi!] lolo i love your new pic. hehe tort when i put my hair back it looks mostly blonde because really we only did the tips and some streaks red, it just looks almost all red when its down [especially in that picture]
gary
I have a thing about girls with red hair biggrin.gif
(you think you could post that pic at giggles too to show how hot you are wink.gif)
Kawaii_Neko
hey.. are we supposed to put our pictures down here? I'll do it when I get home.. I'm at school right now
leopold
Neko... if ya send a PM to CrissiLove, she'll tell ya what ya need to do to get yer pic up on there.
Kawaii_Neko
I have a picture on a web site.. it won't take that much to post it on here.. anyay.. I'll do that thanx ^ ^
leopold
Well, ya can post it here anyways, I guess... crissi is bound to pick it up soon enough
Kawaii_Neko
ok.. I guess... but what do you mean by pick up? will she take my picture away? :'(
leopold
No, no... she'll prolly put a link to it in the page or summat...
SuperKathoid
yay i have a new pic for the album... pic

hmmm... OK laugh.gif
Kawaii_Neko
ohh.. ok.. lol ^ ^" I'll get a picture on here.. one when I'm looking at the camera? I tend to look away when I web cam takes the pic XD..
LoLo
QUOTE (SuperKathoid @ May 20 2003, 12:17 PM)

hmmm... OK laugh.gif

When I click that link this is what it says:

A Hotlinking Error Has Occured!

We have detected a hotlinking error. Hotlinking is when you link to images or NON html files on 100megsfree5.com from another host. Hotlinking is not allowed for our FREE Accounts. Hotlinking is allowed for our paid accounts. Your account can be upgraded in the user section when you have logged in.
The Tortured Soul
yeah same here!!!

dammit i went to to see the beautyful katiod instead i get a crappy server!!!
CrissiLove
Well.... it is getting to the time when I'm not gonna be here much at all anymore... I know a lot of you really love the family album, so I am hoping that somebody will be able to take this over.... if you can, and would like to, please PM me... smile.gif

I can either delete mine and somebody else take over the entire thing... or I can leave mine up and the other person just continue it on another page and we link to each other... it is up to whoever is going to continue this. smile.gif

Thank ya!!!
The Tortured Soul
nbo not another leaving... espcially the beautyful crissi!!! noooooooooooooo!!!
Industrial Kybosh
Bah... I've been dreading this time...

But I suppose you must do what you must do, Crissi...

/me hand Crissi a bag of marbles

Something to remember me by... wink.gif

I like the idea of two pics sites running side by side until the two can be merged at a later date. But who would do the honours???
SuperKathoid
QUOTE (LoLo @ May 20 2003, 09:04 PM)
QUOTE (SuperKathoid @ May 20 2003, 12:17 PM)

hmmm... OK  laugh.gif

When I click that link this is what it says:

A Hotlinking Error Has Occured!

We have detected a hotlinking error. Hotlinking is when you link to images or NON html files on 100megsfree5.com from another host. Hotlinking is not allowed for our FREE Accounts. Hotlinking is allowed for our paid accounts. Your account can be upgraded in the user section when you have logged in.

yeah ok i figured that would happen at some point...

stupid freeness of servers...

i think this link might like me more...

hmmm, tell me if its there... bah dumb computers
leopold
/me collects jaw from floor

Ohhhhh yes... it's there all right biggrin.gif

That's a great pic, ya look fantastic! erm... if ya dun mind me sayin... unsure.gif
SuperKathoid
awww thanks... laugh.gif

i needed a compliment, long day, thankies...
craziness
you look really pretty there super k!
leopold
QUOTE (SuperKathoid @ May 21 2003, 12:26 AM)
awww thanks... laugh.gif

i needed a compliment, long day, thankies...

Aaah, long day compliment requirement... this is summat I can fulfil!! laugh.gif

SuperK, ya look absolutely stunning! No, really, ya do!

I can also give long day easin e-hugs too...

/me gives SuperK a big hug
SuperKathoid
*huggles leo back* laugh.gif YAY FOR AWESOME PEOPLE ON THESE FORUMS!!!!!!!!
leopold
Oh, nearly forgot... I got a photo of Cheese for the album. It's a great likeness of the chap...

cheese is funny
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ May 20 2003, 10:59 PM)
Well.... it is getting to the time when I'm not gonna be here much at all anymore... I know a lot of you really love the family album, so I am hoping that somebody will be able to take this over.... if you can, and would like to, please PM me... smile.gif

I can either delete mine and somebody else take over the entire thing... or I can leave mine up and the other person just continue it on another page and we link to each other... it is up to whoever is going to continue this. smile.gif

Thank ya!!!

noooooooooo... you cant leave us crissi!!

the forums overall sweetness will drop like crazy!!

you will be missed crissi... dont forget us while your out there in the real world and say hi every once in a while....

i love the work you have done on the album
craziness
*nudges cheese*
you said we would be getting your picture soon...like today? hmmmm?
HE TALKS BUT HE DONT DELIVER BABY! wink.gif
cheese is funny
actually... ive decided to not post a picture... i dont take good pictures... im horrably unphotogenic... the pictures i got back were horrable beyond beliefe...

if i do post a pic, it will be later when i grow out a mohawk... but not anytime soon i dont think...
leopold
I dunno cheese, ya looked okay in that piccy I got of ya that nobody bothered noticin after I went all that way to get it...

Humph mad.gif
craziness
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ May 20 2003, 08:43 PM)
actually... ive decided to not post a picture... i dont take good pictures... im horrably unphotogenic... the pictures i got back were horrable beyond beliefe...

if i do post a pic, it will be later when i grow out a mohawk... but not anytime soon i dont think...

WHAT?!?!?!?!? AFTER ALL THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
you have to post it YOU MUST!!!!
you are obligied to or i will castrate you! and im sure i can get some help from some of the other kiddies around here too...even the guys.........
CrissiLove
LoLo has PMed me and she said that she can do the Family Album since I am leaving smile.gif YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY for LoLo!!!!! smile.gif
craziness
THANK YOU LOLO! I LOVE YOU!!
i wouldve done it, but im not on my computer so i cant make websites and plus im leaving for camp soon.
leopold
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ May 21 2003, 01:50 AM)
LoLo has PMed me and she said that she can do the Family Album since I am leaving smile.gif YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY for LoLo!!!!! smile.gif

That's great news!

erm... I mean about LoLo takin over the album, not you leavin us. No, you leavin us isn't nice at all...

YAY fer LoLo!!!
gerbilfromhell
ohmy.gif crissi's leavin? sad.gif we'll* miss you sad.gif

*everyone else left on the forum biggrin.gif
CrissiLove
thank you everyone for being so sweet smile.gif I will miss ya so much.... I don't even wanna talk about it....

Anyways... *cough* new addition to the album *cough* tongue.gif
LoLo
Hot damn cheese you're gorgeous and I'm not just saying that......**jaw drops**
cheese is funny
erm... you know im the guy right? laugh.gif
CrissiLove
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ May 20 2003, 09:30 PM)
erm... you know im the guy right? laugh.gif

LMAOOOOOO that is funny smile.gif

The guy in the pic... commonly known as Cheese (You) around here tongue.gif .... is cute!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.