Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Family Album
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
LoLo
check out our newest edition to the family album version 2.0......Elf, she's so pretty.
elf
awww thanks... lol the garden was a backdrop for the spring pictures... *blush*
LoLo
QUOTE (elf @ May 26 2003, 08:45 PM)
awww thanks... lol the garden was a backdrop for the spring pictures... *blush*

well you are gorgeous inside and out. biggrin.gif
hinsley
you r very pwetty!!!
spuglet
yay more pictures the family is growing!
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (spuglet @ May 27 2003, 09:20 PM)
yay more pictures the family is growing!

what would we do without it? smile.gif
spuglet
without it we would still have muddles over peoples genders! or was that just me? blink.gif

yay for the family album!
MistressAlti
QUOTE (spuglet @ May 27 2003, 03:34 PM)
without it we would still have muddles over peoples genders! or was that just me? blink.gif

yay for the family album!

Yep. Just you. tongue.gif
spuglet
Doh! well its sorted now i guess! im pretty sure i know whos what now!
The Tortured Soul
nope not just u spug, i muddle genders too...
LoLo
angel_death has just been added to the family album
gary
as I said
I have had me hair cut
hinsley
/me rys.... i like runnin my hands threw longish hair.
LoLo
bald gary was added.
craziness
wow!! very cute everyone!!!!!!!!
gary
yeah and it says
Gary shaved his head. Stay tuned for the next episode of the bald and the beautiful

Lmao
Pikasyuu
I haven't gotten any current pictures up yet, thanks to my mom's laziness and my lack of a scanner. So here's the colour version of the same one, taken a year ago that we already have up. Dur. http://www.webpost.net/wa/wasiyuu/Katii_1.jpg :\ New 'un soon. I pray. I'm so sick of this blurryass one >\
LoLo
syuu's color pic has been added to the family album version 2.0
The Tortured Soul
so Lo theres now an age limit on ppl being hot???
LoLo
QUOTE (The Tortured Soul @ May 30 2003, 03:35 AM)
so Lo theres now an age limit on ppl being hot???

lol no. It's just something we say in the states when a person is jailbait..........ie if you get with them and you're over 18 you can go to jail.
Pikasyuu
Oi! I dislike jailbait.
cheese is funny
lo calls me jailbait... blink.gif laugh.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ May 30 2003, 09:15 PM)
lo calls me jailbait... blink.gif laugh.gif

well you are jailbait.
The Tortured Soul
i know what u ment Lo, i was trying to be funny... seem i'm just that bad...
MAtt
i sugested this a while back but ill do it again.

Instead of a page of pics lets make a site. In order of alphabet you can click on a persons name and get a seperate page. The page contains a pic sound and maybe info and quotes. That way it doesn't take so long to load and ppl can look up who they want.

Im gonna pm lolo with this info
Sun Tsu
Good idea. smile.gif
MAtt
QUOTE (Sun Tsu @ May 31 2003, 11:33 AM)
Good idea. smile.gif

thanks. the reason i thought it up was cuz my comp is fast and my net great but i can't load all those stupid pics, my comp just freezes
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (MAtt @ May 31 2003, 07:39 PM)
QUOTE (Sun Tsu @ May 31 2003, 11:33 AM)
Good idea.  smile.gif

thanks. the reason i thought it up was cuz my comp is fast and my net great but i can't load all those stupid pics, my comp just freezes

Same here sometimes.
LoLo
QUOTE (MAtt @ May 31 2003, 11:30 AM)
i sugested this a while back but ill do it again.

Instead of a page of pics lets make a site. In order of alphabet you can click on a persons name and get a seperate page. The page contains a pic sound and maybe info and quotes. That way it doesn't take so long to load and ppl can look up who they want.

Im gonna pm lolo with this info

I think it's a great idea, and I just need to look into some places to see where I can get web hosting that doesn't limit the number of files I can have, and doesn't have annoying pop ups. Leo sent me a link awhile back when I was making my webpage but I got flustered with it and just created multiple webpages through the same service I have now, but I'm running out of e-mails to use and I already have 3 pages created through them. So when I get this all figured out I will look into doing this.
The Tortured Soul
hehe i've sneekily got my hands on my pics!!!

i hacked into my palace files and stole them from there...

so i kan send u sum without my make up on...

i'll send u a selection...
LoLo
QUOTE (The Tortured Soul @ Jun 1 2003, 01:33 PM)
hehe i've sneekily got my hands on my pics!!!

i hacked into my palace files and stole them from there...

so i kan send u sum without my make up on...

i'll send u a selection...

does that mean i get to pick the one to use? lol
craziness
hey i have an idea: you know how MAtt had the idea for us to all have link-y things from our pictures? well maybe those of us who can/want to make websites can and then lolo can just link our names?
MistressAlti

I <3 Lo...

/me has been hypnotized...
Pikasyuu
Aww! I'm sorry I missed that.
The Tortured Soul
yeah lolo...

i WILL get round to sending them i promise
LoLo
dancing altoid is our newest addition to the family album.......go check her out!
deadlyinbedly
tortured soul...what a picture...hahahahahaha sorry but its funny...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
SuperKathoid
i took more pictures, yay, and i played with colors again... i dunno is you wanna put this in #2? i dunno what the qualifications are for being in both family albums, haha... blah blah... laugh.gif

Sun Tsu
QUOTE (SuperKathoid @ Jun 5 2003, 06:21 PM)
i took more pictures, yay, and i played with colors again... i dunno is you wanna put this in #2? i dunno what the qualifications are for being in both family albums, haha... blah blah... laugh.gif

K: by Calvin Klein laugh.gif
SuperKathoid
laugh.gif
LoLo
It's in Super K........I also made some of the files on the site smaller so it won't take so long to load.
SuperKathoid
yaya i love lolo
The Tortured Soul
-wow- thats super k!!!

girls u knock me out!!!

wowa!!!
dancing_altoid
Kathoid is one sexa biz-nitch. laugh.gif
SuperKathoid
hehe *blushes* yeahhh wacko.gif thats the Krazy super K
leopold
Note...

The link to the family album (on the openin postin from crissi) has been changed to point straight to LoLo's album page, an all the pics are now linked to it.

This has been done for a number of reasons, one of which is a bit scary. I'm not gonna divulge why, I'll leave that up to the person in question to decide whether they wanna talk about it...

Crissi, if ya see this before me email, I'm sorry, but it had to be done...
LoLo
further note for now people who have pictures in both albums will have them both up until they tell me which one to take down......i dont want to have multiple pics up of the same people it might get confusing. so if you have two pictures let me know which one you want to keep or i may have to make the decision.
Sun Tsu
Oooh....spooky.....

**Edit... Link changed to the page bein modified by lolo... sorry sun, but we're not gonna link to crissi's page until she gets back an can update it, as I had noted before.

Please can everyone else take note of this before they post the link to crissi's page in any way!

Thanks, Leo
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.