Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: People We Miss
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3
CrissiLove
*runs by naked... to jump in a lake* I wanna vacation too.... a lake sounds nice.... wink.gif
cheese is funny
<takes a pic of the swimming beauty crissi>
Free Psycho
Ummm...right back on topic here. I would like to post a missing person's post for wolfbane, my anti-minion. She was here and then she wasn't...oh wait I killed her!! <laughs evily then stops> No really, where is she?
Industrial Kybosh
Pretty certain Wolfbane posts occasionally. Not the most prolific of members, but none the less missed.
LoLo
Wolfbane does post, and should post more!
LilNick
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Apr 7 2003, 12:21 AM)
LilNick - He was there, and then he was gone...

hello here I am and by the way I am a girl.
wolfbane
I'm sorry!!!!

Please don't kill me mistress type person or otherwise I'm gonna have to come back from the dead to haunt you *ebil grin*

Yes Inky I do post occassionally, not as often as I'd like to, but then I have something called a life which stops me from doing lots of things sad.gif Plus I live with three boys, two of whom are net addicts so I have to share the 'puter.

But I's back for a bit now.... blink.gif
LilNick
I have to share with me sister.
craziness
lucky lucky, you have a life
i want a life dry.gif
which thread did you post your pic on? im sure if we ever find that thread that you can get in the album
LilNick
Album?
craziness
it is pinned, at the top of the page
famiy album
wolfbane
Oh god, now you're asking! lol I think it was the minions thread, though it's here also: me
SuperKathoid
agh, ive been around guys!!

things have been a little hectic in the non-matazone part of my life...

IM STILL HERE

i know i have some catching up to do tongue.gif
CrissiLove
WB SuperKathoid smile.gif lol@catching up... yeah, I got to sleep for a few hours or go to classes and I fall way behind... I don't think I'll ever actually catch up... lol smile.gif But glad to see you back!
craziness
I MISS INKY I MISS JICAMA I MISS HYPERION!!!!!!!!!!
*cries*

p.s. bump
hinsley
I KNOW NONE OF THOSE PEOPLE THERE FORE I CANT MISS EM!!! HA HA HA!!! THO I MISS MY E-WIFE FREE AND MY MATE CHEESE IS FUNNY ALREADY!!!
Jaq
QUOTE (craziness @ May 8 2003, 03:11 AM)
I MISS INKY I MISS JICAMA I MISS HYPERION!!!!!!!!!!
*cries*

p.s. bump

I miss Jicama too...oh, wait. I talked to her on the phone today. Okay, I guess I don't miss her that much.

I miss InKy!
hinsley
I GOTA GO NOW. PLEASE MISS ME!!! HA HA!!! laugh.gif ILL MISS YOU ALL EVEN THO I DONT KNOW HALF OF YOU!!! laugh.gif

DANG TIREDNESS!!!!
MistressAlti
Where's wolfbane been?
hinsley
who the hell is wolfbane???? (Lookys!!! i always gotta have the last word in everything!!! well im gonna go now before anyone replys to anything else!! ) laugh.gif
Free Psycho
LOL-wolfbane's my minion. She often goes AWOL.
Raven343
Dude....I miss Inky and Wolfbane....and Tort even though he is on everyday....but I never see him. sad.gif
The Tortured Soul
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Apr 7 2003, 01:21 AM)
thatonegirl - She was my n00b... I've felt empty inside ever since...

TraciGrrl - Creator of the Survivor series of Matazone!

LadyDarkPeach - The only person with office supplies attacking in an avatar.

Who else has been gone awhile?

i haven't read the thread so i dunno if ne1's corrected you but lilnick is a girl check my sig she's my E-SIS!!!

i've been busy so i ain't been posting as much, for a short time it may have seemed like i was away, sum of them may come back (sis get your A$$ back here!!!) just like i did, i know LDP kame back for a time...
gerbilfromhell
sad.gif everyone's leavin. now tara jus left sad.gif damn angry forum.........
LoLo
I miss NoName4444...........and of course wolfbane, inky, and others mentioned, but they haven't been gone very long.

I also miss Tara already. sad.gif
ravein
*tipping my 40 to da memory* saddness... but alas.. I think I am about to go awol for a bit.. I have to get some work done.. while at work sad.gif Me and Chris (my gf) are fighting and I am just not havin a good week. Chris freaked out this morning and trashed the apartment... I just dont think I can handle the stress of a carrer, mawage, and a forum this week.. soooo I am taking a long lunch and I am going to do what every red blood american does in crisis.. I am getting liquored up biggrin.gif that should make my 2 o'clock meeting go soooo much better. Ill be back later sad.gif
MistressAlti
QUOTE (ravein @ May 8 2003, 09:44 AM)
I am going to do what every red blood american does in crisis.. I am getting liquored up biggrin.gif that should make my 2 o'clock meeting go soooo much better.

Awww...

>hugs ravein<

Hope things look up for you. Drink one for me, will you?
ravein
back from lunch and feeling fabulous... and tipsy... (watching screen spinnnnnnnnnn-weeeeeeeeeeee) anyhow Ill be on for the rest of the day.. after that I probably wont be back on till next week sometime.. I have to get my priorities in line... sad.gif
craziness
noname said hed be gone for a while, but i miss him too sad.gif
Raven343
QUOTE (The Tortured Soul @ May 8 2003, 11:37 AM)
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Apr 7 2003, 01:21 AM)
thatonegirl - She was my n00b... I've felt empty inside ever since...

TraciGrrl - Creator of the Survivor series of Matazone!

LadyDarkPeach - The only person with office supplies attacking in an avatar.

Who else has been gone awhile?

i haven't read the thread so i dunno if ne1's corrected you but lilnick is a girl check my sig she's my E-SIS!!!

i've been busy so i ain't been posting as much, for a short time it may have seemed like i was away, sum of them may come back (sis get your A$$ back here!!!) just like i did, i know LDP kame back for a time...

Check the date of the post you quoted Tort.
cheese is funny
i miss my noob princess dani... she came.. got adopted... then came again and posted like 10 times, i found out she is insane... and left... i bet she would be a great addition to the forums... i even sent her a PM when we were doing the bring the noobs back thing.. she hasnt replyed... i dont think she is ever coming back...
SuperKathoid
i miss noname... he was so cool... i will bring him back... i swear i will
leopold
I miss Selkie Blue... I PMed her a coupla weeks back but got no reply... I guess she won't be back either...

...an I'm missin Tara already an she's only been gone a day sad.gif
Debaser
i miss IdiotFace...i was his n00b...he disappeared a couple days after i joined...

took a look at the calendar, it's his birthday soon as well...
MistressAlti
I MISS INKY!

>looks around nervously<

Sorry, I forgot he had his own thread for this. My mistake.

>backs away slowly<
leopold
Non random thread resurrection...

I miss free psycho. Where is that curayzee lay-dee? Does anyone know? I think she's finished her finals now but I haven't heard or seen her recently... sad.gif

I miss crissi too... I know she's not gonna be back for a while, but I still miss her loads an loads... sad.gif
NummyNums
I miss my feet a lost them sitting here getting fat... lol ... HELOOOO FEET ARE YOU THERE? *trys tolift up her rolls and look for feet*
SuperKathoid
i missed me being on the forums over the past few days. im so far behind. whats this spoon thing?
Industrial Kybosh
Actually, yeah - where is Free Psycho? She was a pretty nifty young lass.

And I want my NoName4444 back. He was my partner-in-chat for ages - there was me, him, LoLo and occasionally Mata. And that was it!

Come back, lad!

And IdiotFace and all. He was a sound fella. Aye, reet grand.
cheese is funny
i miss free psycho sad.gif

i also miss noname... he helped me out with my first av... and i never got the chance to talk to him...

i miss raven... she was cool to chat with...

and for some strange reason... i miss hate machina... i dont know why... but i do... <confused>
craziness
i tried to IM noname on AIM but he didnt answer me :'(!!!
cheese is funny
maybe he didnt know it was you jess?

i miss oxymoronical... ive chatted with her recently... but id like to see her here too...
cheese is funny
i know gerbil comes back every once in a while... but i miss him...

and prez... where is he? i havent seen him sence his b-day...
Pikasyuu
I know! Prez was a kooky man of sorts, a very kooky man.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.