Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: People We Miss
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3
MAtt
nope
cheese is funny
QUOTE (MAtt @ Apr 7 2003, 02:08 AM)
hahah

how you pin stuff

(guessing you need super powers)

you ask mata to do it... but it cant be any post i think.. it needs to be something important.. the "scheme" was important enough to have it pinned i guess
craziness
racing and prezg are both occasional posters i think, prezg just posts hella times when he does.
MAtt
i miss my own precious mind
MistressAlti
Yeah you do, lol
MAtt
ever since that race to the top i have been having visions!
CrissiLove
QUOTE (craziness @ Apr 6 2003, 08:46 PM)
racing and prezg are both occasional posters i think, prezg just posts hella times when he does.

That's funny... cause I'm here daily.... and nightly... and I don't post near as much as them... lol But I do miss 'em!!!!
witchblade_babe
QUOTE (craziness @ Apr 6 2003, 06:05 PM)
and witchblade_babe!

awwww someone missed me ^-^... i havent been here much b/c i felt like i wasnt part of the group here... i do that when i feel unloved ~shrugs~ plus i went from bout 6 hours a week to 24ish hours a week with work unsure.gif blink.gif ph34r.gif
wolfbane
i wass going to say wolfbane until today or yesterday he/she showed up again!

Ooh I just went all warm and fuzzy cos someone noticed me! lol Is that really sad?? huh.gif

By-the-by I be a gurl
MistressAlti
QUOTE (witchblade_babe @ Apr 6 2003, 11:57 PM)
QUOTE (craziness @ Apr 6 2003, 06:05 PM)
and witchblade_babe!

awwww someone missed me ^-^... i havent been here much b/c i felt like i wasnt part of the group here... i do that when i feel unloved ~shrugs~ plus i went from bout 6 hours a week to 24ish hours a week with work unsure.gif blink.gif ph34r.gif

Awww, don't feel unloved hon! Your piccy's even in the family album!
craziness
yay weve got wolfbane and witchblade back mes so happy! no for them other peoples...
wolfbane
I never really left - just didn't post much unsure.gif and it's hard to break into groups where everyone knows each other sad.gif But I shall be sure to annoy you all more!!

*ebil grin*
MistressAlti
QUOTE (wolfbane @ Apr 7 2003, 08:33 AM)
I never really left - just didn't post much unsure.gif and it's hard to break into groups where everyone knows each other sad.gif But I shall be sure to annoy you all more!!

*ebil grin*

We all gotta start somewhere. Just shove your nose in where you think it should belong and make yourself a space.
craziness
groups!!!!!! what? i am in a group???? cool!!!
wolfbane
We all gotta start somewhere. Just shove your nose in where you think it should belong and make yourself a space.

Hmm I have a wet nose..that should make lots of space
craziness
hey what about jonman what happened to him?
saucy_tara
Didn't he go off snowboarding?
craziness
for how long????? i think its been more than a week. oh well. maybehe went for 2 weeks. whatever.
MistressAlti
>sigh< So we miss Jonman too... he has the most hilarious picture on the album, it made me laugh...
craziness
hmm i was just thinkin about the IRC chat and i realized the people who started it were sigil and disturbia. whatever happened to them? aaa, so little time, so many people to miss sleep.gif
MAtt
i will not leave, if that makes up for all the people cuz i have yet to beat gerbil and that is my goal. plus this place has a nice "group" atmosphere.
craziness
hehe ok
wait until the summer watch him go away for a really long time and then you just completely wipe him out
*thinks* i am going away for a month too but then i am going to be a bum again and i will come back hehe
MAtt
that would be insane. a good month of hard posting will get me up there. in the past two nights Alti and i have posted like a combined 400 times.. i was at 475 im now at 700. ha bell just rang, last few posts
leopold
I misses tara an crissi.

Yes, I know they still come here... but they's me e-women an I misses em anyway sad.gif
craziness
rolleyes.gif oy leo...
leopold
Oh yeah, an I misses crazi too... biggrin.gif
spuglet
my newbie visited once, hijacked the ring thread and never came back...damn lazy people
MistressAlti
QUOTE (leopold @ Apr 7 2003, 02:10 PM)
I misses tara an crissi.

Yes, I know they still come here... but they's me e-women an I misses em anyway sad.gif

Aw, leo. Such a softie.
Where's InKy, anyway? Two days, no post...?
craziness
hes posting right now!
MistressAlti
I stand corrected. As usual.
MistressAlti
What about Sarah the Spider? Have I missed her grand entrance too?
leopold
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Apr 7 2003, 09:46 PM)
What about Sarah the Spider? Have I missed her grand entrance too?

No, she still missin in action...
craziness
i figure she went on vacation
MistressAlti
Dang. We've been losing track of everyone lately.
Lord of darness
I'v seen her around a bit but I still wounder why it said I'm her noob or are you someone's noob for life?
racingaway13
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Apr 6 2003, 09:07 PM)
Does anyone know where prezgfish has been lately? Or racingaway13?

omg, thanks for careing... i just got bogged down by crazy, she went and started IMing me and now i cant stop... i never get time to post cuz we talk... damned crazy, ive lost many hours of sleep to her....
racingaway13
also, anyone who would like to can IM me, my SN is right down there, im online most of the time...
craziness
hahah he is going to kill me when he starts sleeping as little as i do
which he almost does now.........
if he doesnt post enough you can just blame my awesomeness!!!!
lmao laugh.gif
Lord of darness
I'm glad your bcak on race
craziness
JONMANS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*HUGS JONMAN!* wub.gif
Lord of darness
who is that?
craziness
hes an uber awesome dude! He is friends with mata. he has been away.
Lord of darness
that sounds cool a frend of mata is always got to be a cool guy.

but I gess he was on a lot before I came.
craziness
he just posted in the whatchu listenin to foo thread
Industrial Kybosh
Sorry I've not been around much.

Looking for work, preparing for a death in the family (which happened today, as it happens) and just being away from home has kept me off the computer, and the wealth of people now visiting chat has kept me off the forums...

But I shall endeavour to post more...
CrissiLove
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Apr 7 2003, 08:10 PM)
Looking for work, preparing for a death in the family (which happened today, as it happens)

I'm sorry, Inky.... sad.gif
Jonman
QUOTE (craziness @ Apr 8 2003, 01:47 AM)
hes an uber awesome dude! He is friends with mata. he has been away.

*blushes*

I am indeed back, to clear everything up.

Been away for 3 weeks - 1 week of buddies from back home a-visiting me, a week of snowboarding in Canada (which incidentally was one of the best holidays ever, would have been THE best if not for a mate being a complete arse all week), and then the best part of a week back in the UK for rave-mash-up fun.

S'good to be back

*waves at all and their sundries*
MistressAlti
JONMAN!
You're back! >cheers<
You've got the funniest picture in the entire family album. Seriously.
Jonman
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Apr 8 2003, 03:48 AM)
JONMAN!
You're back! >cheers<
You've got the funniest picture in the entire family album. Seriously.

Yah, I had a look at that. In all seriousness, that's one of the less silly photos of me. I think I'm allergic to camera lenses. They bring me out in gurning.
Jaq
QUOTE (Jonman @ Apr 8 2003, 02:20 AM)
a week of snowboarding in Canada (which incidentally was one of the best holidays ever, would have been THE best if not for a mate being a complete arse all week), and then the best part of a week back in the UK for rave-mash-up fun.

S'good to be back

*waves at all and their sundries*

Cool! If you went to B.C. then you probably flew right over my head. *waves way too late*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.