Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Insult Match
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Polocrunch
I'm not sure if this thread is terribly good-ish, but here be the plan:

We insult each other.
We get imaginative.
We avoid actual swearing (unless used in a creative fashion).
We do not take it seriously.

What does everyone think?
Is anyone up for an insult match?

If so, my first insult to you is:

You're so dirty, my mother wouldn't hire you to work at her whorehouse - and she lives in a sewer!
Sun Tsu
You're so dirty, my mother wouldn't hire you to work at her whorehouse - and she lives in a sewer!

I get the feeling this thread will either be the savior of the forum or it's ugly, flaming apocolypse.

Anyway, you suck. tongue.gif
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Sun Tsu @ Oct 4 2003, 12:36 PM)
I get the feeling this thread will either be the savior of the forum or it's ugly, flaming apocolypse.

Anyway, you suck. tongue.gif

Yeah, you would think that, you useless drain on the Earth's gravity.
Polocrunch
I suck? Ha! That insult sucks more than a thousand mosquitos! Or is it mosquitoes? Do mosquitos even have toes?

Besides which:

You both suck, blow, swallow and blow-dry. So ha.
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (Polocrunch @ Oct 4 2003, 11:41 AM)
You both suck, blow, swallow and blow-dry. So ha.

The fact that I can't think of a better comeback so early on in this fight, plus the fact that my first sucked really does prove it:

I suck. Immensly.

*sigh*
CommieBastard
This thread isn't for insulting yourself, IDIOT. It's for insulting other people, like you, you son of a whore. You'd know that if you weren't so STUPID.
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Oct 4 2003, 11:48 AM)
This thread isn't for insulting yourself, IDIOT. It's for insulting other people, like you, you son of a whore. You'd know that if you weren't so STUPID.

I was actually trying to bow out of the match, not insult myself.
CommieBastard
Oh, I get it. Backpedalling out of it with some "reason" for what you "said", are we? You make me sick.
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Oct 4 2003, 11:51 AM)
Oh, I get it. Backpedalling out of it with some "reason" for what you "said", are we? You make me sick.

Yes! Because I can't think of anything!...christ, actually read what i f**king typed....
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Sun Tsu @ Oct 4 2003, 12:52 PM)

Yes! Because I can't think of anything!...christ, actually read what i f**king typed....

That was self-mocking sarcasm. Actually.
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Oct 4 2003, 11:53 AM)
QUOTE (Sun Tsu @ Oct 4 2003, 12:52 PM)

That was self-mocking sarcasm. Actually.

Look, i'm off, because i'm taking this seriously even though I really should'nt be...
Polocrunch
Commie, you manage to walk that fine line between hilarity and being genuinely insulting. I applaud you. You son of a whore-monger's illegitimate daughter.
gerbilfromhell
this thread is both simultaniously repulsive and hilarious..... unsure.gif

oh and polo?

"You son of a whore-monger's illegitimate daughter."

LIKE YOUR MOM (this's gonna turn into 'the bad insults' match pretty soon biggrin.gif)

but on a serious side: perhaps this wasn't the best time to make this thread? unsure.gif
Polocrunch
If my mother was anywhere nearly as repulsive, sickening and, frankly, frightening, as yours is, I would distance myself from her immediately. I would do this by, say, moving to another continent. Failing this I would engineer a situation in which no human would ever have to lay eyes on your foul relative again. No doubt world peace would quickly ensue.
gerbilfromhell
yeah well, i've just voted you off the planet so there tongue.gif laugh.gif
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Oct 4 2003, 12:18 PM)
yeah well, i've just voted you off the planet so there tongue.gif laugh.gif

Don't keep going. Seriously. These men are professionals. You don't know who you are messing with.....

Bewaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare the sarcastic bastages.....
Polocrunch
I'm glad Sun Tsu has so wisely decided to evacuate his cantankerous behind from this thread. Evidently he is unable to keep up with the oh-so-witty insults being heaped on him.
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (Polocrunch @ Oct 4 2003, 12:29 PM)
I'm glad Sun Tsu has so wisely decided to evacuate his cantankerous behind from this thread. Evidently he is unable to keep up with the oh-so-witty insults being heaped on him.

Indeed. I'll now take the role of the crazy old man shouting ''BEWAAAAAAAAAAAARE!!!!'' outside the thread.
gerbilfromhell
so you'll just be yourself? tongue.gif biggrin.gif
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Oct 4 2003, 12:38 PM)
so you'll just be yourself? tongue.gif biggrin.gif

Yup. With a megaphone too.
Polocrunch
Hey Grandpa! Wanna learn how to sucked boiled eggs?
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (Polocrunch @ Oct 4 2003, 12:50 PM)
Hey Grandpa! Wanna learn how to sucked boiled eggs?

Enjoy sucking things then, Polo?
Polocrunch
Only dick Sun Tsu, only dick. You?
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (Polocrunch @ Oct 4 2003, 12:52 PM)
Only dick Sun Tsu, only dick. You?

Same.
Polocrunch
I see we have come to an impasse!

Your father would be lucky if he wasn't reclassed as a sub-species of gorilla.
LoLo
QUOTE (Polocrunch @ Oct 4 2003, 04:56 AM)
I see we have come to an impasse!

Your father would be lucky if he wasn't reclassed as a sub-species of gorilla.

I can't defend that insult because in actuality my father is exactly what you say.

However, your inability to articulate anything in this thread that even shows a bit of creativity and intelligence astounds me! Perhaps you should go back to school and start from the basics such as the difference between the blue and yellow crayons before making such an atrocious attempt at hilarity within a thread. wink.gif laugh.gif
Polocrunch
Madam, your poor grasp of the rules of punctuation suggest to me a need to return to a level of education more basic than even I. Would I be correct in assuming that this is due to your 'interesting' heritage?

Upon inspection of your picture in the Family Album, I can most definitely confirm that you are indeed, as I had long suspected, your father's daughter.
CommieBastard
Resurrecting your own thread, are you, you hooknosed kike?
kidvicious2punk
you bastard....errr...lol..

and you smell like a weasle so there! tongue.gif
Pikasyuu
I love you all SO much! You're all the best, every one of you! ;_;
Polocrunch
Young lady, kindly remove yourself from the arena. It is clear that you are completely incapable of handling yourself in such a way as to be helpful, you dear, sweet , fragile thing.
(It helps to be the daughter of a lesser known sub-species of homo neanderthalis)

Resurrecting your own thread, are you, you hooknosed kike?

Falling back on racism when you are too unimaginative to come up with anything more creative, are you, you bloated weasel?
LoLo
QUOTE (Polocrunch @ Oct 4 2003, 08:12 AM)
Madam, your poor grasp of the rules of punctuation suggest to me a need to return to a level of education more basic than even I. Would I be correct in assuming that this is due to your 'interesting' heritage?

Upon inspection of your picture in the Family Album, I can most definitely confirm that you are indeed, as I had long suspected, your father's daughter.

Now what does this say for you and your previous comments of touching your man parts upon imagining myself naked?

Poor lost and confused nimrod.
Logicman
QUOTE (Polocrunch @ Oct 4 2003, 05:16 AM)

We insult each other.
We get imaginative.

Polo, I just thought of this thread last night. Stay, out of my brain, please.
LoLo
QUOTE (Logicman @ Oct 5 2003, 10:56 AM)

We insult each other.
We get imaginative.

logic this thread has been around longer than last night, please take the time to check and read posting dates and times like an observant individual.
gerbilfromhell
Stay, out of my brain, please.

what brain?

(sometimes the shorter ones are the best, don't'cha think?)
Cath Sparrow
I think this a fab idea it's a great way to let off steam. You idiotic retrograde buch of mongoose lovers! tongue.gif
Oni Usagi
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Oct 5 2003, 02:58 PM)
Stay, out of my brain, please.

what brain?

Would you please return it to the pigeon you had it transplanted from?
Polocrunch
Now what does this say for you and your previous comments of touching your man parts upon imagining myself naked?

Talk sense woman!

The only reason I would go anywhere near my man parts upon seeing you would be to put on a chastity belt.
Jaq
QUOTE (Cath @ Oct 5 2003, 01:00 PM)
I think this a fab idea it's a great way to let off steam. You idiotic retrograde buch of mongoose lovers! tongue.gif

You should talk, you daughter of a monkey faced, two penny, goat sucking prositute with a wooden leg and three teeth.

You syphilitic, cross eyed, drooling, idiotic woman. You find sudden gusts of wind amusing you hamster brained trollop!
LoLo
QUOTE (Polocrunch @ Oct 5 2003, 11:04 AM)
Talk sense woman!

The only reason I would go anywhere near my man parts upon seeing you would be to put on a chastity belt.

It took you that long to come up with that? laugh.gif

/me gives polo a insult match booster shot.
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (Jaq @ Oct 5 2003, 07:05 PM)
QUOTE (Cath @ Oct 5 2003, 01:00 PM)

You should talk, you daughter of a monkey faced, two penny, goat sucking prositute with a wooden leg and three teeth.

You syphilitic, cross eyed, drooling, idiotic woman. You find sudden gusts of wind amusing you hamster brained trollop!

Why thank you You one legged pigeon facier from the planet Zarg where all inhabitants look like guppies!!!!!!!!!! tongue.gif
gerbilfromhell
is that all you can come up with you brainless one-eyed sloth? laugh.gif
Polocrunch
Unlike you, Madam (and I use the word loosely), not all of us have to spend the entirety of our day on the Internet. I understand if you find it hard to find fulfillment away from the warm, comforting glow of your computer screen. Real life is so cold and hard, isn't it?
*Pats on head*
LoLo
QUOTE (Polocrunch @ Oct 5 2003, 11:11 AM)
Unlike you, Madam (and I use the word loosely), not all of us have to spend the entirety of our day on the Internet. I understand if you find it hard to find fulfillment away from the warm, comforting glow of your computer screen. Real life is so cold and hard, isn't it?
*Pats on head*

well if you call spending the entirety of the day alone in a bed beating it off to pictures of imbred mullet wearing trailor trash and pretending you're good in bed a productive way to spend time away from your computer, then sure.
Jaq
QUOTE (Cath @ Oct 5 2003, 01:09 PM)
You one legged pigeon facier from the planet Zarg where all inhabitants look like guppies!!!!!!!!!! tongue.gif

You should talk. You wouldn't know a guppie if you swallowed it in a guppie swallowing contest in which everyone around you was chanting "Guppie Guppie Guppie" while wearing a guppie swallowing contest T shirt, sitting at a table with the words THESE ARE GUPPIES YOU ARE NOW SWALLOWING printed in bold letters, while small children run up to you and ask you how many guppies you've swallowed, you cross dressing worm with the observation abilities of a small peice of lint.
gerbilfromhell
jaq, don't make the lint feel bad tongue.gif laugh.gif
Logicman
QUOTE (LoLo @ Oct 5 2003, 12:58 PM)

We insult each other.
We get imaginative.

logic this thread has been around longer than last night, please take the time to check and read posting dates and times like an observant individual.

Today is the fifth. He started the thread yesterday night. Bada bing.
LoLo
QUOTE (Logicman @ Oct 5 2003, 11:26 AM)
QUOTE (LoLo @ Oct 5 2003, 12:58 PM)

We insult each other.
We get imaginative.

Today is the fifth. He started the thread yesterday night. Bada bing.

yesterday morning for you. he's in england you're in america....badda bing.
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Oct 5 2003, 07:16 PM)
jaq, don't make the lint feel bad tongue.gif laugh.gif

Ye! You cruel heart less lint abuser! Who couldn't find one hand with the other in a brightly lite room and a giant arrow sign saying THIS IS YOUR OTHER HAND YOU BRAINLESS MORON!
Polocrunch
Isn't it strange that, during my long hours of masturbation, I seem to have managed to grasp hold not only of various parts of my anatomy, but of a basic understanding of punctuation. You would have thought that someone who knows most of her friends by their screen-name alone would have figured out such basics of English. Or were you perhaps only looking at the pretty pictures? They are so enticing, aren't they?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.