Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Insult Match
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Izzy
Go masturbate Jack!!!!Learn to spell the word "attention", and rodents are smarter than you!

p.s.
pfft, whatever. The only idiot that would EVER kiss that pig is you!
Dani
atleast i didn`t have wet dreams about leach and donny
Izzy
At least I don't have a secret crush on a guy who's going out with another guy!!!Sicko!
Dani
Izzy I think that was you, You made out with him
Izzy
...Liar!!! You wished you made out with him, which is even worse!
Dani
so you made out with mono brow boy
Izzy
You're so immature that you don't even know when to stop with the "oh you made out with [enter name here]" jokes. You're so fat, you make whales look like toothpicks.

(sorry if that sucked, it was the first thing that came to mind).
Dani
so your a freak you walk around with needles stuck in you limbs
Izzy
And you freak out, and go around shouting "OMFG!eww!I think I'm gonna puke!" When you see those needles. Wimp!
Dani
So at least guys r atracted to me
Izzy
^Hmm, where do I start? Jerrell did it to get back at Katie, and Daniel, uhm, no offence to him cause we're great friends but, dude, look at him. You guys make a perfect match. *thumbs up*

*edit* Everything Dani and I have insulted each other about is completely fiction. Repeat:NONE OF IT IS TRUE. *end edit*
Felander
I think you two need to calm the f--- down.
Tremer
QUOTE (Felander @ Jun 8 2006, 07:55 PM) *

I think you are so dumb and hard up that you thought that the the International Dateline was a global dating service.

(This is fun!)
Clatterpop
QUOTE (Tremer @ Jun 9 2006, 12:54 PM) *
I think you are so dumb and hard up that you thought that the the International Dateline was a global dating service.

Gaah, there you go again with that rapier like wit of yours. rolleyes.gif
You truly are a septic carbuncle on the buttocks of humanity.
elphaba2
If you will, a slimy, pus-fulled corn between the toes of an eighty year old man called Life.
Phyllis
QUOTE (Felander @ Jun 8 2006, 04:55 PM) *

Or possibly shut the f--- up.

When did the forum get invaded by an angry swarm of 11 year olds?

I hate children. So glad I never was one.
Sir Psycho Sexy
woops....drunk post >_>

Move along people, move along.
Izzy
QUOTE (candice @ Jun 9 2006, 08:41 PM) *
When did the forum get invaded by an angry swarm of 11 year olds?

*points at Dani* she started it!
I hate children. So glad I never was one.

And Candice was the nicest, sweetest, most well behaved child of them all. And when her mommy beloved said no, all she said back was "okay mommy, if you get me a pony I'll wash the dishes for you"...
Phyllis
QUOTE (devils_daughter @ Jun 10 2006, 05:36 AM) *

Mm, no, I think you started it by inviting that idiot to come pollute the forums with you.

And you lose the thread for not recognizing my Miss Trunchbull reference (though it was horribly paraphrased). Come here you festering, deteriorating ball of slime! I'm going to throw you in The Chokey!
Felander
Trunchbull FTW. >.>
Izzy
QUOTE (candice @ Jun 10 2006, 09:26 AM) *
QUOTE (devils_daughter @ Jun 10 2006, 05:36 AM) *

Mm, no, I think you started it by inviting that idiot to come pollute the forums with you.

And you lose the thread for not recognizing my Miss Trunchbull reference (though it was horribly paraphrased). Come here you festering, deteriorating ball of slime! I'm going to throw you in The Chokey!

I hate that stupid movie!!!We were forced to watch it like 1 million times at summer camp last year...

Ohh!!Throw me in the chokey why don't cha? I love nails! Just let me call my black kitty, then we'll see what you do!
Phyllis
QUOTE (devils_daughter @ Jun 12 2006, 04:41 PM) *
I hate that stupid movie!!!We were forced to watch it like 1 million times at summer camp last year...

Ohh!!Throw me in the chokey why don't cha? I love nails! Just let me call my black kitty, then we'll see what you do!

It just figures that you wouldn't know it was a book before it was a movie. A wonderful book, actually. The movie is okay as well, and handy for images of The Trunchbull. Uncultured swine.

Your black kitty? A mangy feline and a little girl cannot stand up to The Trunchbull and her riding crop. Would you like some chocolate cake? Lots of it? evil.gif
Mr Fuzzy
Oh dear, I mistakenly ventured into this thread and found that the reek of all the participants was less appealing than copraphagia. The only way to adequately cover the stench will be to make myself a nosegay from a sack of festering hog entrails drenched in garlic and sprinkled with the chunks from aged milk.
Izzy
QUOTE (candice @ Jun 12 2006, 08:39 PM) *
QUOTE (devils_daughter @ Jun 12 2006, 04:41 PM) *

It just figures that you wouldn't know it was a book before it was a movie. A wonderful book, actually. The movie is okay as well, and handy for images of The Trunchbull. Uncultured swine.

Your black kitty? A mangy feline and a little girl cannot stand up to The Trunchbull and her riding crop. Would you like some chocolate cake? Lots of it? evil.gif

I'll eat all that precious choclate in your house you sad excuse of a woman! Why don't you just feed your cake to that fat kid (whatshisname?!?!?!?!?) and I'll give you a newt insead! *chews mm's during testing*

We hate you Miss Trunchbull!
Clatterpop
QUOTE (devils_daughter @ Jun 13 2006, 01:32 PM) *
I'll eat all that precious choclate in your house you sad excuse of a woman! Why don't you just feed your cake to that fat kid (whatshisname?!?!?!?!?) and I'll give you a newt insead! *chews mm's during testing*

If this thread can be likened to a latrine (and I think it can), then your contributions are without doubt the biggest and most repugnant ordure therein.
Izzy
QUOTE (Clatterpop @ Jun 13 2006, 10:04 AM) *

If this thread can be likened to a latrine (and I think it can), then your contributions are without doubt the biggest and most repugnant ordure therein.

Not even dictionaries can determine what the heck your blabbering words mean. dry.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (devils_daughter @ Jun 13 2006, 07:44 AM) *
QUOTE (Clatterpop @ Jun 13 2006, 10:04 AM) *

Not even dictionaries can determine what the heck your blabbering words mean. dry.gif

It means that what you contribute to the thread is poopy and smells really bad.
I_am_the_best
Just like you.
Izzy
You are all remorseless peices of elephant turd!
Felander
You need to get back in your box, you complete nonentity.

Actually, sod that, I'm putting the books down for a minute. Who the hell do you think you are, you stunted, mouth-breathing dribbler? Seriously, you're a punchline without a joke, the reaction to your username coming up is unanimously regarded with a shudder and a quick flick of the mousewheel beyond the embarrassing, self-pitying drivel that accompanies it.

There's a minimum requisite number of functioning neurones required to post and you're well under-par. Congratulations.
Dani
To Candice

We all know you are a walking P.M.S that dosent mean you get to take it out on us

Dani

P.S
is that you on your icon? blink.gif
Izzy
QUOTE (Felander @ Jun 14 2006, 07:47 PM) *
You need to get back in your box, you complete nonentity.

Actually, sod that, I'm putting the books down for a minute. Who the hell do you think you are, you stunted, mouth-breathing dribbler? Seriously, you're a punchline without a joke, the reaction to your username coming up is unanimously regarded with a shudder and a quick flick of the mousewheel beyond the embarrassing, self-pitying drivel that accompanies it.

There's a minimum requisite number of functioning neurones required to post and you're well under-par. Congratulations.

Your opinion means nothing to me, you arrogant slug, that eats dog puke because you can't afford to buy anything better. Why don't you just tie a bundle of bricks to yourself and jump into the ocean? That way you can be "friends" with all the fish. Well, until they take advantage of you and eat you. Then, when they notice you taste like sh*t, they'll swim you to the shore, where you'll rot.
Phyllis
QUOTE (Dani @ Jun 14 2006, 05:13 PM) *
To Candice

We all know you are a walking P.M.S that dosent mean you get to take it out on us

Yes it does. This is the insult thread. I can call you whatever I please (within the rules of the forum, obviously), you pathetic little pile of marmoset sputum.

And darling, at least I am old enough to get PMS. Go back to the sandbox. I promise I won't let the big kids throw sand in your face again. Come back when you have hair under your arms.

QUOTE (Dani @ Jun 14 2006, 05:13 PM) *
P.S
is that you on your icon? blink.gif

...yeah. I'm so obviously Pam Ferris. Did you enjoy my appearance in Harry Potter? I'm quite good at portraying villains, aren't I? rolleyes.gif
Izzy
Actually, Candy, you're very wrong about her armpit hair. tongue.gif

Dani, either buy a razor or stop wearing tang-tops and undershirts!
elphaba2
Oh, my apologies. It looks like I've interrupted naptime. Go spread diaper rash, you incontinent little toddlers, and come back when you have something to say that wasn't repeated verbatim from your morning cartoons.

Insufferable mudpie-making piece of organic fertilizer.
Dani
SCREW YOU ALL!
Candy you are a big fat pile of cow S**t
Izzy you are such a faker " Oh i am misrible" mean while you don't know how good you have it that song the emo kid is all about you mad.gif
Izzy
Pfft! You should here about all the crap you blabber on about!" The only person I love moved", "My boyfriend is flirting with other people" blah blah blah! And if you don't want to be my friend anymore, fine! See if I f---ing care! Unlike you, I have other people to be my friends!!!!!!:angry: *annoyed*.......
Izzy
I'm not going to get into an entire argument with you again so all I'll say is GOOD! smile.gif
elphaba2
Didn't think anyone would have to say this, least of all me, but this thread is satire. I'll save you the time and quote the first post:
QUOTE (Polocrunch @ Oct 4 2003, 07:07 AM) *
I'm not sure if this thread is terribly good-ish, but here be the plan:

We insult each other.
We get imaginative.
We avoid actual swearing (unless used in a creative fashion).
We do not take it seriously.

So please don't turn light-hearted insults into personal jabs. You syphilis-ridden Republicans.
Phyllis
QUOTE (elphaba2 @ Jun 16 2006, 04:13 PM) *
So please don't turn light-hearted insults into personal jabs. You syphilis-ridden Repbublicans.

ohmy.gif Republicans?! That's just going too far tongue.gif

But seriously, listen to elphaba, you oozing little crotch droplings. Also, re-read my name. Sound it out this time. If you're too stupid to get it right (which wouldn't surprise me), ask a teacher for help...you rotting sacks of lemur bile.
Izzy
Drop dead Candykinns.
Phyllis
QUOTE (devils_daughter @ Jun 21 2006, 04:31 PM) *
Drop dead Candykinns.

...where's the insult? I'm not seeing it. Come on, backwash for brains. Insult me. There's no way you're going to make me cry with your pathetic efforts, but let's see if you can make me stop laughing at you.

You make me wish I was emo, so that I could moan about how, despite the fact that I sucked, I'd still be better than you.
Izzy
Wasn't supposed to be an insult, you stupid redneck. Just hoping you'll die, but now, I guess I'll say something. Why don't you just go back to your little swamp hole and make love to your obessed brother? Then, you can go to your mom and cry about how he gave you aids. Once you're finished sobbing about how stupid you were, you can go to sleep in the trailer you share with your mom, six brothers, 4 sisters, a dead cat, and a bunch of rats, you filthy, white trash!
Phyllis
QUOTE (devils_daughter @ Jun 21 2006, 05:26 PM) *
Wasn't supposed to be an insult, you stupid redneck. Just hoping you'll die

Well, I'm not quite that old just yet, you tick infested mongoose. tongue.gif

Why don't you just go back to your little swamp hole and make love to your obessed brother? Then, you can go to your mom and cry about how he gave you aids. Once you're finished sobbing about how stupid you were, you can go to sleep in the trailer you share with your mom, six brothers, 4 sisters, a dead cat, and a bunch of rats, you filthy, white trash!

"Make love"? laugh.gif Sorry, but that retarculous phrase never fails to make me laugh. Or vomit, depending on the context. Anyway, sorry to disappoint...but I don't have any brothers to "make love" to. And my kitty is still alive and well, unless she happened to see your face and died of fright...

I kind of get the feeling you might still be taking this a little too seriously (judging by the fact that you went to all the trouble of creating an animated icon). If so, settle down, little fishmonger. I don't want to emotionally scar a child...it's just intended to be harmless jokes. You know that, right?

Though you really are an oozing little crotch dropling. tongue.gif wink.gif
elphaba2
Candice, despite your obvious propensity towards extreme hairiness, it's clear that your troubles are not limited to those of hygiene. Your buck-toothed obsession with academic pursuits labels you an uncontrollable nerd and, more importantly, a waste of a woman. I wouldn't be surprised to stumble across a scrotum or two if you and I were ever to meet face to face, as no lady could be as hairy or uninterested in appropriate hobbies (making pot roast, babies) as you.
Izzy
QUOTE (candice @ Jun 21 2006, 09:10 PM) *

Wasn't supposed to be an insult, you stupid redneck. Just hoping you'll die

Well, I'm not quite that old just yet, you tick infested mongoose. tongue.gif

Judging by your interests, I'd say you were 24, judging by the way you look, I'd say you were an angry gorrila, but for age I'd say you were older than my grandma, making you 56+. tongue.gif That's pretty freaken old granny.
Why don't you just go back to your little swamp hole and make love to your obessed brother? Then, you can go to your mom and cry about how he gave you aids. Once you're finished sobbing about how stupid you were, you can go to sleep in the trailer you share with your mom, six brothers, 4 sisters, a dead cat, and a bunch of rats, you filthy, white trash!

QUOTE (candice @ Jun 21 2006,9:10 PM) *
"Make love"? laugh.gif Sorry, but that retarculous phrase never fails to make me laugh. Or vomit, depending on the context. Anyway, sorry to disappoint...but I don't have any brothers to "make love" to. And my kitty is still alive and well, unless she happened to see your face and died of fright...

Nope, I'm afraid to say that your cat died when you sat on her. Taking her to the vet. only wasted your money, you retarded dooshbag.

QUOTE (candice @ Jun 21 2006, 9:10 PM) *
I kind of get the feeling you might still be taking this a little too seriously (judging by the fact that you went to all the trouble of creating an animated icon). If so, settle down, little fishmonger. I don't want to emotionally scar a child...it's just intended to be harmless jokes. You know that, right?

Yes, I do know that! I am not taking it seriously. I downloaded flash to my computer and wanted to use it for a change. I made the icon because it was fun. It was easy. It was not trouble. The only reason I made that one was because the stuff I wanted to make was to complicated...

QUOTE (candice @ Jun 21 2006, 9:10 PM) *
Though you really are an oozing little crotch dropling. tongue.gif wink.gif

Am not, you hairy, zit-faced, old-person-type-thing!
El Nino
QUOTE (Mr Fuzzy @ Jun 13 2006, 02:07 AM) *
Oh dear, I mistakenly ventured into this thread and found that the reek of all the participants was less appealing than copraphagia. The only way to adequately cover the stench will be to make myself a nosegay from a sack of festering hog entrails drenched in garlic and sprinkled with the chunks from aged milk.

Well at least you smelt a little better when you did.

Don't you need a license to be that ugly?
That_Guy
No, he doesn't, the people at Denny's just told you that so they wouldn't have to serve you.
El Nino
I guess you've never heard of the saying about assumption being the mother of all f**kups. Because I've never even heard of Denny's before reading this post. But, I suppose I shouldn't really be cruel to vegetables.
That_Guy
You really can't. If you tried to, they'd just take one look at your face, realize the irony of it all, and burst out laughing.

Despite the fact that they are immobile.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.