Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Insult Match
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
LoLo
Now polo if you keep focusing on this one short coming over and over this insult match shall get very dull. Need some help? PM me and I'll give you a list of what's wrong with me so I can feel like I have been properly insulted by you. Alas I think even with the bullets, you would be very inept in loading the gun.
Jaq
QUOTE (Cath @ Oct 5 2003, 01:28 PM)
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Oct 5 2003, 07:16 PM)
jaq, don't make the lint feel bad tongue.gif laugh.gif

Ye! You cruel heart less lint abuser! Who couldn't find one hand with the other in a brightly lite room and a giant arrow sign saying THIS IS YOUR OTHER HAND YOU BRAINLESS MORON!

I agree. I insulted both the lint and you by making a comparison of the two.

My deepest apologies to the lint.
Polocrunch
I expect that no matter how good a shot I was, the bullets would strenuously avoid being shot into your corpulent "body" (if that's what you wish to call it). Most objects, inanimate or alive would likely prefer smashing headlong into a brick wall that have to suffer physical contact with yourself.
MistressAlti
QUOTE (Logicman @ Oct 5 2003, 02:26 PM)
Today is the fifth. He started the thread yesterday night. Bada bing.

What is this "bada bing" of which of you speak? Is it Moronese for "Look at me, I forgot to use logic again?"
LoLo
QUOTE (Polocrunch @ Oct 5 2003, 11:38 AM)
I expect that no matter how good a shot I was, the bullets would strenuously avoid being shot into your corpulent "body" (if that's what you wish to call it). Most objects, inanimate or alive would likely prefer smashing headlong into a brick wall that have to suffer physical contact with yourself.

You are saddly mistaken my boy. Depsite the bullets yearning to be in my body it would avoid me more out of fear of marring my perfect skin.
Polocrunch
Oh, I see this has turned into an ego-boosting match now has it?

Well, I'm glad that all of that extensive plastic surgery left your skin in such good condition. Is your face still as hideous as before? I remember the doctor saying how hard it would be to improve such unpleasant... disfigurements.
Mind you, it would be hard to make it any worse, eh?
Always look on the bright side, that's what my mother says.
gerbilfromhell
QUOTE (Jaq @ Oct 5 2003, 07:37 PM)
QUOTE (Cath @ Oct 5 2003, 01:28 PM)
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Oct 5 2003, 07:16 PM)
jaq, don't make the lint feel bad tongue.gif laugh.gif

Ye! You cruel heart less lint abuser! Who couldn't find one hand with the other in a brightly lite room and a giant arrow sign saying THIS IS YOUR OTHER HAND YOU BRAINLESS MORON!

I agree. I insulted both the lint and you by making a comparison of the two.

My deepest apologies to the lint.

the lint refuses to talk you anymore. you had no respect for its feelings, you cold-hearted callous snake laugh.gif
gerbilfromhell
QUOTE (Polocrunch @ Oct 5 2003, 08:01 PM)
Oh, I see this has turned into an ego-boosting match now has it?

well if it has, you'd certainly lose. your ego runs away in fright every time you try and find it. maybe because it has nothing to be proud of? tongue.gif
gerbilfromhell
QUOTE (Logicman @ Oct 5 2003, 07:26 PM)
Bada bing.

are you trying to spell 'zing'? tongue.gif
Jaq
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Oct 5 2003, 02:04 PM)
the lint refuses to talk you anymore. you had no respect for its feelings, you cold-hearted callous snake laugh.gif

Who are you to talk, you puppy kicking spawn of satan who refuses to visit his own grandmother in hospital because an interesting bit of mucus in your nose caught you unawares.
gerbilfromhell
ha, you're so evil, hell kicked you out. tongue.gif

(i know this because i work there laugh.gif)
Polocrunch
I don't believe I requested for you to enter into the debate. Now scurry along, young sprog, and try not to get into trouble.
Jaq
QUOTE (Polocrunch @ Oct 5 2003, 02:01 PM)
Mind you, it would be hard to make it any worse, eh?
Always look on the bright side, that's what my mother says.

Are we speaking of the same mother who had a hand in spawning your slack jawed, gap toothed, mullet sporting yokel self? If so, she certainly must be an extremely optimistic woman, either that or a self deluded idiotic mad woman, convinced of her son's(?) potential as an apprentice stamping out license plates.
Polocrunch
No, this is the mother you wish you could afford, you cheap spamwhore.
gerbilfromhell
QUOTE (Polocrunch @ Oct 5 2003, 08:15 PM)
I don't believe I requested for you to enter into the debate. Now scurry along, young sprog, and try not to get into trouble.

ha! as if you could order me around! go do my dishes, cause that's all you'll ever be good for tongue.gif
Polocrunch
Oh how cute is that! Lil' Gerbil thinks he has some authoritah. It makes me just want to eat him all up!
*Tousles Gerbil's hair*
gerbilfromhell
'lil gerbil'? methinks you don't know just how perfect in every way of a person you're talking to tongue.gif
Polocrunch
Oh, so this is an ego-booster thread now. Thanks for clearing that up.

Oh, and I know of some good builders, if you find that you need to widen your doorways in future; we don't want your head getting stuck now, do we?
Pikasyuu
Logic, you twitter-brained little hound dog. How in the world did you come up with your forum name? Yes, yes, this has been repeated millions of times, but no matter how much someone says it, I still find myself laughing and in awe that someone with the name Logicman would be so terribly infantile and .. illogical. Clever joke, you!

We all got a laugh out of it. And your tight pants. Makes you look like Michael Jackson.
gerbilfromhell
QUOTE (Polocrunch @ Oct 5 2003, 08:42 PM)
Oh, so this is an ego-booster thread now. Thanks for clearing that up.

ha, i'm not conceited. i'm just infinitelly better in every aspect than you will ever be. tongue.gif

(and besides, my ego doesn't NEED building) laugh.gif
Polocrunch
Oh, so now you're boosting your ego and straying from the purpose of the thread? How spammish of you.
Oni Usagi
QUOTE (Polocrunch @ Oct 5 2003, 05:08 PM)
Oh, so now you're boosting your ego and straying from the purpose of the thread? How spammish of you.

You sir, are a single-minded nitwit and a poor lover.
Polocrunch
Oni, you weren't so great yourself. But your impotence is not the subject of this particular thread, so I'll spare you the embarassment of continuing.

PS, I know a great doctor - he can help with your erectile disfunction, and those nasty warts too.
Polocrunch
*Bumps*

Alright, anyone else up for a quick spat? I've got 15 minutes.
Logicman
Ah, I thought of a decent insult the other day. I like it, at least...

(To victim:) I had heard from a reliable source that roughly 3/4 of a year before you were born, your mother had sexual relations with a chihuahua.

(victim:) What! That's not true, she would never-

(To victim:) You keep talking, but all I hear is "yap yap yap."
Oni Usagi
QUOTE (Polocrunch @ Oct 5 2003, 05:26 PM)
Oni, you weren't so great yourself. But your impotence is not the subject of this particular thread, so I'll spare you the embarassment of continuing.

PS, I know a great doctor - he can help with your erectile disfunction, and those nasty warts too.

Erectile disfunction!? How do you expect me to get a hard on when you invited your grandparents along for the ride. And as for the doctor, I'm sure you do know one.
El Nino
I'm gonna bump this thread. Because I just feel like insulting people for the hell of it.

You all talk bollocks. You bunch of moronic, brainless losers. I'm sick of you all. Your minds are so open that ideas pass straight through them. If you found yourselves lost in thought it would be unfamiliar territory. Do you ever wonder what life would have been like if you'd had enough oxygen at birth? I believe in respect for the dead, in fact, I could only respect you if you were dead. The fact that you're brain dead doesn't count. There are lots of people in this world that I find obnoxious and you lot are most of them.
bryden42
And you have bad penmanship and dress in the manner of a male prostitute smile.gif
El Nino
QUOTE (bryden42 @ Jun 4 2006, 10:20 PM) *
And you have bad penmanship and dress in the manner of a male prostitute smile.gif

I'm surprised you even know what bad penmanship is. As for the dressing in the manner of a male prostitute well you seem to know how they dress. Your main stumbling block is the one in your head.
Ashbless
Old insult as I know you two are both codgers.

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.
El Nino
QUOTE (Ashbless @ Jun 5 2006, 02:03 AM) *
Old insult as I know you two are both codgers.

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

Ashbless this is somewhat of a turn up. You want some too huh?
Defense: My mother was actually a meer cat and my father only faintly smelt of elderberries

Old codger huh? Well you're not so young yourself.

If ignorance is bliss, you must be one of the happiest people on earth.
elphaba2
BIC, I recognize how busy you must be what with smelling your own feces to visit this thread, but kindly remove your hand from your anus and think of something worthwhile to say before doing so again.
El Nino
My feces smell better than you.

Keep talking. I always yawn when I'm interested.
Feyliya
You....you....you...SIBLINGS!

:: giggle ::
El Nino
Fey that was just plain pathetic. Why don't you drill a hole in yourself and let the sap run out.
oscarhilton
Your Mum's so dumb she starved in Tesco's...

...Only 'cos your Mum got there first!!

Oooooo..

...Sorry that kinda sucked.

"Your Mum" 'cusses' make me feel sick by the way.
elphaba2
You don't know sick until you've read five absolutely unnecessary lines, you pathetic worm. I've ruined my floor with vomit because of you.
Ashbless
You are...unworthy.
Moosh
I'm perfect. You're all not. Why don't we just leave it at that?
Izzy
CM, if you're sooooooooo perfect, explain that HUGE zit on the tip of your nose. It's already got stuff oozing out of it!
I_am_the_best
Your mum.
Izzy
Your face.
hyperlittlefaleria
QUOTE (devils_daughter @ Jun 7 2006, 02:33 PM) *
Your face.

Your moms face. No. Both of your guys' moms faces. Ha.
Izzy
^ I could really care less what you say about my mom. So yes, my mom's face. But one thing I'm happy to know is that my mom's arse looks like your face.
Clatterpop
Oh, you guys. What are you like?

You know, I do try to see things from your points of view. Try as I might though, I just can't get my head that far up my own ass!
Tremer
QUOTE (Clatterpop @ Jun 7 2006, 08:53 PM) *
Oh, you guys. What are you like?

You know, I do try to see things from your points of view. Try as I might though, I just can't get my head that far up my own ass!

You are so ugly, your mom had to tie a porkchop around your neck....

JUST SO THE DOG WOULD PLAY WITH YOU!
Feyliya
You'd know ugly, Tremor. After all, who better to spot it than the most hideous person alive? You're so ugly that when you were born, the doctor slapped your mother. I know we all spring from apes, it's just such a pity that you didn't spring far enough. Your repulsiveness makes baby Cthulhu cry.
Dani
To Izzy,
I just want to say, YOUR FAT AND STUPID AND TACKY AND I HATE YOU, also YOU HAVE EXTEMLY LONG
A** HAIR YOU SMELL LIKE CRAPOLA

your friend,
Fani, I mean Dani biggrin.gif
Izzy
To the idiot above,
Look who your calling fat!!!!!!!!Your get worse grades than me!!!!!Go shove a thumb tack up your arse!!!I depspise you!!!Your arse hair is three times as long as your facial hair, which is a good 2 and a half inches, and is CRAPOLA even a word?

Go make out with Jerell!(extrememly ugly dude she used to go out with).

Your best friend,
Izzy:lol:
Dani
To Izzy,

You are A FUGLY SLUT and YOU ARE A POSER GOTH, YOU HAVE THE ATION SPAN OF A RODENT and YOU ARE A JACK A**

Your Friend,
Granny,I mean Dani biggrin.gif

P.S

YOU KNOW YOU LOVE JERRELL, THATS WHY I CAUGHT YOU 2 KISESING laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.