Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mata Genius
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
Wasraw
I have recently become aware of matazone.co.uk and have found it incrediblly witty and intelligent. I have one question for Mata, where the hell did you get the idea for Mr. Snaffleburger. I love that cartoon. If only an american could wirte something as close to any of the Mr. Snaffleburger cartoons, I think the world be a better place right now.

So does everyone else thnk that Mata is genius?
sjbbandgeek
I agree
Logicman
You can't even begin to grasp his genius through his animations. Sent him a short one-question PM. He'll someone manage to respond with a short novel.
Monkey the Rabid Red Rabbit
He sent me a PM on spam not too long after I joined. I'm on Chapter 4.
Mata
Hey now, don't go making people expect novels from me all the time, I do _occasionally_ make short posts about things!
Mata
Hey now, don't go making people expect novels from me all the time, I do _occasionally_ make short posts about things!
Sun Tsu
A double post made that longer........how ironic. >_<
Mata
Whoops! How did that happen? *shrugs* I guess that's one way to make things take up more word space!
marmalade
It is pure genious! Brilliant site- and i'm going to buy a t-shirt. blink.gif

All I need is your credit card number.....
Fred
Yeah its a great site . it would still be pure genius if it had pop up windows but it doesnt wihcih is even better- so buy t shirts everyone! i proudly sport I Can Smell Your Brains and bcoz of it MIttens has another fan in my friend Andi... we can be like billboards for the site AND donate money!
Mata is more than genius. he is INSPIRED INSANITY
Mata
Thanks! There's not a lot that I can say in answer to this kind of thing but I felt that I should write something to show you that I've read this and that I'm now feeling a little bashful! happy.gif
Mingtea
"I'm just a man that made a few flash animations!!"

wink.gif
Zesty
I thought the other animations were cute and very imaginative but when i got to the mr. snaffleburger ones i had to crack up. They were as funny as hell.

I like the line where mr snaffleburger goes "No you made me with googly eyes so i couldnt read the contract".

I dont think corporations are that evil though. Most of them anyway. They provide ppl with clothes, computers etc.
Queenie
Mata is indeed a genius happy.gif that is all i can say, but thought i had to say something to show that i agreed smile.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
ditto
CommandeerOfSouls
Mata's soul must be very old to be such a wise person and/or something.
lygophilia
QUOTE (Fred @ Oct 14 2003, 03:19 PM)
Mata is more than genius.  he is INSPIRED INSANITY

Yes, Mata has inspired *many* people to be insane (myself included). biggrin.gif That's what we need in this world...more insane peoples. wacko.gif I think so anway! biggrin.gif I tell *all* my friendz about the animations...and if they don't go to the site like I tell them to, I take matters into my own hands by *forcing* them to when they're at my house - chains, whips, and all! laugh.gif May sound brutal, but hey, it's tough love. They'll thank me for it later! tongue.gif
acidteardrop
QUOTE (lygophilia @ Oct 21 2003, 10:40 PM)
Yes, Mata has inspired *many* people to be insane (myself included). biggrin.gif That's what we need in this world...more insane peoples.  wacko.gif I think so anway! biggrin.gif I tell *all* my friendz about the animations...and if they don't go to the site like I tell them to, I take matters into my own hands by *forcing* them to when they're at my house - chains, whips, and all!  laugh.gif May sound brutal, but hey, it's tough love. They'll thank me for it later! tongue.gif

yes, sane people are boring.

ooo, chains? sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains arouse me!

[edit](psst, can i come oer your house?)[/edit]
Mr Fuzzy
OK... Who's been forgetting to tell people that he eats kittens then?
acidteardrop
eats...kittenss? mata? nah, youre just delusional.
Mr Fuzzy
No, really. It's well known. I've seen him do it in the pub!
Debaser
QUOTE (Mr Fuzzy @ Oct 21 2003, 11:08 PM)

it's scarily true...
acidteardrop
*WIDE EYES!*

i didnt know anyone else had a taste for such a delicasy...
Jaq
QUOTE (Debaser @ Oct 21 2003, 05:11 PM)
QUOTE (Mr Fuzzy @ Oct 21 2003, 11:08 PM)

it's scarily true...

Bah. Who among us hasn't been known to partake in a little bit of kitten now and again?

Let's not judge our brother Mata.
CrazyFooIAintGettinOnNoPlane
QUOTE (Zesty @ Oct 18 2003, 02:40 AM)
I dont think corporations are that evil though. Most of them anyway. They provide ppl with clothes, computers etc.

Yes they are (except the Mr Snaffleburger corporation of course.. the corporation loves us..)

Grr.. I wont mind paying a few more pennies for good old non-blue-stripey-evil-corporation-food mad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.