Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What's Your Name?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
LilNick
Just wondering what all you people's names are.Please tell me.
craziness
jess aka jessie aka jessica
ok so my real name is jessica but i like things backwards
Sir Psycho Sexy
Je m'appelle Patrick....people call me Paddy, Pat....well thats about it....well for the ones that are derived from my name....bloody useful name on St Patricks day, i swear it got me outta several fights with drunk irish people
LilNick
name are cool
iamtootiredyyyy
My name is Mat. biggrin.gif
Lord of darness
Nick Lowman is my name.
Debaser
my name is dayan...

i don't like my name.
craziness
oo thats a really awesome name i think dayan!
simply,I'm a spastic
Cer'i be me name,and welsh it be-SCHWMAE!su't dac'hi?mae h'in floe dac'h nie! blink.gif
Sun Tsu
I'm Karl.

Sun Tsu
Lord of darness
I like yours better then mine there are like 100 nicks at my school but I don't think there are meny dayan
craziness
my name is boring =p
Lord of darness
I just hate it my school day gose like this
on a days

1st perod

nothing

perod 2

teacher: Nick

Me: Lowman or demarco

Teacher: Demarco.

Perid 3
nothing
peroid 4
teacher: Nick
me: which one Bremutis, Lowman, or price.

and B days are worse and 4th perod is every day.

I hate my name to common.
craziness
ok that whole thing didnt make any sense to me but i am getting that you dont like yer name for the same reason as me too boring and common
MistressAlti
My name's Rachel. Fairly boring and stuff, but oh well.
Lord of darness
no I hate it becouse in most my classes there are at least two nicks.
wolfbane
Sut mae! Bethan ydw'i. Ble rwy ti'n byw?
leopold
Me name is Lee. The dullest name in the history o names. Ya can't shorten it, ya can't make it longer wi'out makin it sound stupid. It only has three letters an two o them are the same...

True ta say, it's the least great thing about me... sad.gif
Free Psycho
QUOTE (wolfbane @ Apr 7 2003, 02:40 PM)

....what?
MistressAlti
QUOTE (leopold @ Apr 7 2003, 02:41 PM)
Me name is Lee. The dullest name in the history o names. Ya can't shorten it, ya can't make it longer wi'out makin it sound stupid. It only has three letters an two o them are the same...

True ta say, it's the least great thing about me... sad.gif

That's okay, the accent MORE than makes up for the name. You can't help what your parents called you, you know, it's all the other stuff that matters.
Lord of darness
It's a cool name lee is it's like from aisa wich makes it atomaticly cool.
leopold
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Apr 7 2003, 07:42 PM)
QUOTE (leopold @ Apr 7 2003, 02:41 PM)
Me name is Lee.  The dullest name in the history o names.  Ya can't shorten it, ya can't make it longer wi'out makin it sound stupid.  It only has three letters an two o them are the same...

True ta say, it's the least great thing about me...  sad.gif

That's okay, the accent MORE than makes up for the name. You can't help what your parents called you, you know, it's all the other stuff that matters.

Missy - yer such a great schway person honey! Ya made me feel tons better smile.gif smile.gif Plus that's a damn fine excuse...

/me chalks up another reason why I ditched me parents

If ya hadn't already pledged yerself ta Inky, I'd have ya in a second wub.gif

/me hugs missy
wolfbane
QUOTE (wolfbane @ Apr 7 2003, 02:40 PM)

....what?

lol

Hiya! My name's Bethan. Where are you from?
Lord of darness
you got a better name then me.
leopold
QUOTE (Lord of darness @ Apr 7 2003, 07:44 PM)
It's a cool name lee is it's like from aisa wich makes it atomaticly cool.

Is that so? Wow!!

You guys are great! Mebbe this won't be such a bad monday after all biggrin.gif
wolfbane
you got a better name then me.

Who? Me? Thanks! It's ok - a diminutive of Elizabeth...if it were English I'd be Elizabeth-Ann...thank god I'm Welsh! lol laugh.gif
craziness
1337 name!
Free Psycho
QUOTE (craziness @ Apr 7 2003, 02:59 PM)
1337 name!

I'm sorry, what does 1337 mean again? I feel like I'm the military sometimes with people, talking morse code and secret languages.
leopold
QUOTE (craziness @ Apr 7 2003, 07:59 PM)
1337 name!

Sure is crazi!

An why is that? cus it has ISH in it!

ravein, that is one coool name baby!
craziness
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ Apr 7 2003, 03:03 PM)
1337 name!

I'm sorry, what does 1337 mean again? I feel like I'm the military sometimes with people, talking morse code and secret languages.

lmao i love 1337 sp33k its so stupid and it makes everyones eyes bleed
look at the advertising thread there is a hilarious link from debaser (see page 3 i think) 1337=leet=elite
Sir Psycho Sexy
hey leo, Tenacious D wrote a song called Lee...its quite funny....i know someone called Bethan (wolfbane) well i know someone whos going out with someone who's a friend called Bethan.....i like wales

P.S. my uni-ma-versity's in wales....and in the photo album crissi looks scarily like someone i live with
wolfbane
i know someone called Bethan (wolfbane) well i know someone whos going out with someone who's a friend called Bethan.....i like wales

*smiles* I like Wales too biggrin.gif You know someone else called Bethan now - me! lol
leopold
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Apr 7 2003, 08:10 PM)
hey leo, Tenacious D wrote a song called Lee...

They sure did! Me mate's ex played it fer me one time... I thinks she had a crush on me wink.gif Mind, who could blame her, me bein so great an that... blink.gif
Free Psycho
QUOTE (craziness @ Apr 7 2003, 03:06 PM)
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ Apr 7 2003, 03:03 PM)
1337 name!

lmao i love 1337 sp33k its so stupid and it makes everyones eyes bleed
look at the advertising thread there is a hilarious link from debaser (see page 3 i think) 1337=leet=elite

How in the world do you get elite our of 1337? They don't even match up to the letters in the alphabet!! Damn you whoever invented this. I'm going to smite you!
ravein
gotta represent the ISH.. cause is is superlishish smile.gif
wolfbane
I'm going to smite you!

Ooh is this where I jump in and kill people? Please??
leopold
QUOTE (ravein @ Apr 7 2003, 08:13 PM)
gotta represent the ISH.. cause is is superlishish smile.gif

YAY! Another convert!

Welcome ta the league ravein! We need more schway babes! biggrin.gif
craziness
lol
well
1337= leet because l=1, 3=E, 7=T
1337 sp33k is evil. but fun to annoy peoples with. hackers made it up. [l-l4x3rz]
wolfbane
Confession to make - I don't know what the league is *hangs head in shame*
leopold
I thought that wus h4x0r5...

I had a thing for h4x0r5 once, wish I could find the damn thing...
craziness
oh well i dont speak 1337 fluently. and that is a good thing
leopold
Abso - bally - lutely, my dear lady laugh.gif

that speak should be killed now, an as inhumanely as poss...
iamtootiredyyyy
I likle my name. And Mat is almost Mata so that makes it very good.
Im all sad and bored cos I am in an msn conversation with one of my friends and a girl who hates me sad.gif + i dunno what 2 say. unsure.gif
Free Psycho
Ok Bethan, here is your first mission: If you see ANYONE using that speech or claiming to have created it, smite 'em.
wolfbane
Ok Bethan, here is your first mission: If you see ANYONE using that speech or claiming to have created it, smite 'em.

YAY! I get to smite people biggrin.gif

Sir - what uni are you in?
CrissiLove
Wanna talk about boring names... lol My name is Cristen (aka Cristy or Crissi... or Cris by a small number) I was guaranteed to have somebody else in my class with my name... and people always mispell it (they spell it with a K or Ch)
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (leopold @ Apr 7 2003, 08:11 PM)
Me mate's ex played it fer me one time... I thinks she had a crush on me wink.gif Mind, who could blame her, me bein so great an that... blink.gif

and modest with it.....tongue.gif
Lord of darness
MAN THIS SUCKS everyone (mostly talking about the boys) HAVE BETTER NAMES THEN ME.
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (wolfbane @ Apr 7 2003, 08:11 PM)
*smiles* I like Wales too biggrin.gif You know someone else called Bethan now - me! lol

you can never know too many bethan's i guess
leopold
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ Apr 7 2003, 08:32 PM)
Wanna talk about boring names... lol My name is Cristen (aka Cristy or Crissi... or Cris by a small number) I was guaranteed to have somebody else in my class with my name... and people always mispell it (they spell it with a K or Ch)

Now that's a pretty name... plus it's unusual (if only the spellin)

An no, this ain't bias. It IS a pretty name. A pretty name fer a pretty lay-dee. Seems fair ta me smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.