Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What's Your Name?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
PrincessCadhla
Most ppl call me Caddy, because Cadhla is too hard to say.
talking to faeries
Sarah is me. My full name is one of the most common in Britain..pathetic really. Anyway you can call me anything, even Fred if you like, thats whats my father calls me sometimes...hes a strange person!!
CrissiLove
QUOTE (talking to faeries @ May 9 2003, 03:27 PM)
Sarah is me. My full name is one of the most common in Britain..pathetic really. Anyway you can call me anything, even Fred if you like, thats whats my father calls me sometimes...hes a strange person!!

lmao Actually, just about everyone in my family is called "Fred" at some time.... lol smile.gif
MistressAlti
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ May 9 2003, 06:32 PM)
lmao Actually, just about everyone in my family is called "Fred" at some time.... lol smile.gif

My soon-to-be-stepfather is named Fred.

Just thought I'd share.
PrincessCadhla
My husband refers to all birds as Fred's. Back in his swinging bachelor days, he had a penchant for parrot decor, and all his parrots Fred. We sold all the Freds in our yard sale a few months ago.
Gemmei
MWHAHA! no one has my name, cept for other people who's parents wanted them to suffer as children and be mad fun of
ph34r.gif
phoenix
i hate my name (well mostly its become popular and i get confused) but its emily (it can't even be spelled in a new way), but i also have two middle names and another unoffical middle name.
my family calls me peck so i thankfully don't have to hear my name that offen. biggrin.gif
MistressAlti
My sister's name is Emily. You're not my sister, are you?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.