Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What's Your Name?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
wolfbane
you can never know too many bethan's i guess

Well we are brilliant, and you could sound a bit more enthusiastic about it!!!
spuglet
one, 1337 sp33k is almost as bad, if not worse than 'teh' and hi, im anna. quit complaining leo, you have three letters , two the same, i have 4 letters, two the same. and i was named after some news reader my dad fancied at the time. charming.
iamtootiredyyyy
My sister has a welsh name.
My name is always mispelt "Matthew" instead of "Mathew" mad.gif grrr
leopold
QUOTE (spuglet @ Apr 7 2003, 08:35 PM)
i was named after some news reader my dad fancied at the time. charming.

Wha, Anna Ford??

Yeah, I guess I can see that... *cough* sorry, showin me age again there...

Hey, but yer worthy of it babe! rawr!!! laugh.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (spuglet @ Apr 7 2003, 08:35 PM)
one, 1337 sp33k is almost as bad, if not worse than 'teh' and hi, im anna. quit complaining leo, you have three letters , two the same, i have 4 letters, two the same. and i was named after some news reader my dad fancied at the time. charming.

heheheh *can imagine the BBC announcer* and now over to Spuglet for the main headlines
craziness
sry abou tthe 1337 sp33k i had to do it I WAS POSSESED I TELL YOU I HAD NO CONTROL........
spuglet
yes it was anna ford...and i believe it was a name the parents found that my insane grandma couldnt claim was named after another person in the family in some way.

* and the main news today, mr SB has been declaired god by people from some death cult, updates as it happens*
wolfbane
My name is always mispelt "Matthew" instead of "Mathew"

I know a Mathew - it's fairly common, though I can see why peple mispell it. What be your sis's name?
leopold
QUOTE (spuglet @ Apr 7 2003, 08:41 PM)
yes it was anna ford...and i believe it was a name the parents found that my insane grandma couldnt claim was named after another person in the family in some way.

LOL! Duncha jus love insane grandma's?? laugh.gif laugh.gif

Yer more than worthy o bein named after Ms Ford anyways wink.gif biggrin.gif
wolfbane
sry abou tthe 1337 sp33k i had to do it I WAS POSSESED I TELL YOU I HAD NO CONTROL........

Smitests thou mightily...maybe the possessors will bugger off now?
Lord of darness
you and your good names are so lucky. <is mad>
Free Psycho
QUOTE (Lord of darness @ Apr 7 2003, 03:44 PM)
you and your good names are so lucky. <is mad>

Change your name then. obviously not in real life per se, but on here you can. We would all call you whatever you wanted, wouldn't we everybody? (I feel like Mr. Rogers all of a sudden...minus the melesting...)
craziness
i tried to get people (in real life) to call me jessie who had been calling me jessica before but none of them would do it. then i tried jecca but that didnt work either. sucks coz i think jecca is a really uber-awesome name.
Lord of darness
I want my real name changed
Free Psycho
Well, now I am forever calling you jecca on this board. What about you LOD?
craziness
yay i get to be jecca!
Lord of darness
Call me max.
Free Psycho
Jecca and Max, got it. Now I just have to think of a name for myself and then I'll post it. LOL-maybe I'll make a new thread like I did for my imp...
Lord of darness
I like max that is my german class name.
spuglet
the insane gran thing didnt work though, she decided im actually called annie and am named after an aunt.. either that or she calls me my 'irish' name.. even though there isnt an irish version, my name is universally anna.
Free Psycho
We never did that in german class. At least not that I can remember. In french we did-mine was Brigitte. One time my teacher made the class name me and they picked Lucette, or something like that. All I could think was that I did not look like a French Lucy.
craziness
in spanish my name is lola. i am a whore!
yay!!
Lord of darness
good for you biggrin.gif
spuglet
and apparently 'anna' means 'gracious, one who gives.' not really me at all...
Lord of darness
lol
iamtootiredyyyy
Im a gift from god apparently... god is really mean huh.gif
Selkie_Blue
M'name's Andrea, Andie for short, or Annie by small children. It's the feminine form of Andrew, and means "womanly". Most people seem to pronounce it "Awn-dray-uh" , but I pronounce it "An-dree-uh" (An as in the word 'can' ). I've thought of shortening it to Drea (Dray-uh), but by now my friends and relations would just think I've gone batty. Maybe as a pen name...
Lord of darness
Im a gift from god apparently... god is really mean

you know I'm sposed to be one to tells you to things one he is a roten basterd and two he dosn't like people (he made me the distroyer)
iamtootiredyyyy
QUOTE (wolfbane @ Apr 7 2003, 09:41 PM)
My name is always mispelt "Matthew" instead of "Mathew"

I know a Mathew - it's fairly common, though I can see why peple mispell it. What be your sis's name?

My sisters name is Rhiannon and I also have a half welsh cousin or something- called Angharad. My family are really strange, and I think theres some sort of recessive insanity gene lurking there somewhere
spuglet
i have cousins called niamph and kaotrina,,i think thats how theyre spelt anyway.
wolfbane
My family are really strange, and I think theres some sort of recessive insanity gene lurking there somewhere

Strange...recessive insanity..yup that sums up the Welsh (or the me sector anyway)
iamtootiredyyyy
na... dont think its just the welsh part....I dont think anyone in my family is normal... except for my sister is, but shes boring tongue.gif
spuglet
i think every irish member of my family has the insane gene. they all go senile at really young ages.
iamtootiredyyyy
Theres nothing wrong with insanity.... I find normal people the most strangishest
Lord of darness
also insain people are more intersting.
leopold
Agreed. Normal people are borin...
Lord of darness
good someone agrees.
LoLo
My name is Laura but you may call me LoLo
leopold
Very kind of ya wink.gif laugh.gif
Lord of darness
it is a good name.
witchblade_babe
ah my name is keshia... and yes your probably saying it wrong it pronoced(sp? blink.gif ) ke-sha with a short 'e' not a long one beep beep! ph34r.gif
Lord of darness
you all have cool names.
leopold
QUOTE (witchblade_babe @ Apr 7 2003, 10:09 PM)
ah my name is keshia...

That's one schway name ya got there sweetie! biggrin.gif

Damn, why am I the only one wi a crap name mad.gif stoopid parents mad.gif
Free Psycho
My name is ok, but since nobody knows and I have the chance to have you people call me whatever I want you to, (i.e. jecca and max), my name is Maeve. I think it's pretty.
Lord of darness
good chose.
Jaq
My parents had odd names growing up so they purposely named me a very common name. dry.gif Jennifer aka Jenn...and to those feeling suicidal Jenny.
Lord of darness
i hate common names.
Free Psycho
QUOTE (Lord of darness @ Apr 7 2003, 07:41 PM)
good chose.

Thank you master...LOL-I feel like Jeanie from I Dream of Jeanie everytime I say that...
Lord of darness
well you don't have to call me master I never said you did.
Jaq
QUOTE (Lord of darness @ Apr 8 2003, 12:42 AM)
i hate common names.

you're not the only one...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.