Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Attention All Coming To The West Coast Meet
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
LoLo
If you're sure you're coming please comment HERE

If you're not sure spam away in this thread with comments of you think so's and what not's.
acidteardrop
I'm no longer going, of mine own accord, by reasons of my own. one of them being, as I recently found out, a few people who are going to be there confessed their absolute abhorrence for my every breath. undoubtedly some fights will break out, and some threats were even made to me if I do go, what people would do.

yes people, I get the f--king idea. you all hate me. goodnight.
LoLo
Threats = no good. So on that note anyone wanting to do any harm to another person here's my threat: Do it and I'll drop you off on some random street corner in a bad part of Sacramento and let you figure out how to survive. That is all.
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (LoLo @ Feb 2 2004, 01:03 AM)
Threats = no good.  So on that note anyone wanting to do any harm to another person here's my threat:  Do it and I'll drop you off on some random street corner in a bad part of Sacramento and let you figure out how to survive.  That is all.

I'm afraid i'll have to back Lo up on this, anyone threatening ANYONE well be bitch slapped by myself, its not big, its not clever and its not the point of me spending large sums of money to essentially spend a weekend with you guys, are we all clear on that?!?! mad.gif
Phyllis
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Feb 2 2004, 01:16 AM)
I'm afraid i'll have to back Lo up on this, anyone threatening ANYONE well be bitch slapped by myself, its not big, its not clever and its not the point of me spending large sums of money to essentially spend a weekend with you guys, are we all clear on that?!?! mad.gif

I have to back Lo up on this too.

Honestly, I think that anyone who threatens another person coming to the meet should be excluded from the meet. I don't want someone who threatens violence to another person there. At all. And I don't think that others do either. So if you have done such things, you are not welcome at our nice peaceful meet.
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (candice @ Feb 2 2004, 01:21 AM)
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Feb 2 2004, 01:16 AM)

I have to back Lo up on this too.

Honestly, I think that anyone who threatens another person coming to the meet should be excluded from the meet. I don't want someone who threatens violence to another person there. At all. And I don't think that others do either. So if you have done such things, you are not welcome at our nice peaceful meet.

also, i'm bigger than ALL of you....so don't try nuffink....right? wink.gif tongue.gif
cUt3 KiTYgUrL
OMG OMG OMG this would be sooooo cool, i wanna come sooooo badly!!!!!! rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif

im gonna ask my mom right nwo if i can come. yay!!!
cUt3 KiTYgUrL
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

my mom sad that if its my friends then she;ll let me go!!

sshe mayi even pay for my airplani ticket OMG OMG OGM!!!!
cUt3 KiTYgUrL
mad.gif

this is no fair my mom just changed her mind and now i cantc ome anymore. this is nooooooo fair!!!! mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
cUt3 KiTYgUrL
wowowowowow!!!!

moms says that i can go if im a real goiod girl and eat all my vergetables!!!

i wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif all of you guys you guys are so great i think im gonna cry.
Marsyas
Quit spamming this thread...
Thanks.
wink.gif
cUt3 KiTYgUrL
THIS IS NOOO FAIR

so i told my moms that she wasa big b*tch and now she wont let me go anymore what a b*tch i hate her shes not nice like you guys!

mad.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
you honestly want to meet a bunch of people, you've never met? i've known some of these people for nearly a year now
Sir Maxerpopple
QUOTE (cUt3 KiTYgUrL @ Feb 27 2004, 12:23 PM)
THIS IS NOOO FAIR

so i told my moms that she wasa big b*tch and now she wont let me go anymore what a b*tch i hate her shes not nice like you guys!

mad.gif

Don't overreact. Your mom doesn't know who these people are, she is just being cautious. She isn't a bitch for it, she is just making sure you don't go off and meet a bunch of freaks who want to make you join a cult or something.

And we are a bunch of freaks(to others of course, here we are the very definition of normality). And we do make you want to join various cults. laugh.gif

Anyway your mom is no bitch, don't swear at your parent's, it's a horrible thing to do when they are just looking out for your best interests.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.