Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Look! An Ickle Starfish
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
Pages: 1, 2
Starfish
Hello! I'm an ickle Starfish. I love Mr. Snuffleburger! Someday I will use my Suction Cups of DOOM to rip the Corporation open like mollusk and eat its innards.

Yes, don't cross me, or I shall my super suction power apon ye until ye beg for mercy.

Any questions? biggrin.gif
CrissiLove
*slowly backing out of this introduction thread*

Um.... I'm kind of scared.... But, it's nice to meet you.... I think. unsure.gif
Industrial Kybosh
I respect the suction. Good work.

Welcome here to the thing and the stuff, where you may find people and also words. Sometimes pictures.

Enjoy!
magikeyes14
hehe sucktion cups tickle *giggles* erm.. hi and welcome to the forums, if you need any helo or have any qeustions feel free to ask! have fun posting u starfish u!
VVes
Avoids any suck references that may be used for "sexing up the thread" in a single bound...

Hi Starfishhhhh - joined our league -o- ish yet???

Welcome !!!
DocBrown1985
Anyone that can eject thier stomach from thier body to devower things is cool with me. by the way ... if i cut off your arm will there be two of you?
Starfish
QUOTE (DocBrown1985 @ Oct 17 2003, 03:34 AM)
Anyone that can eject thier stomach from thier body to devower things is cool with me. by the way ... if i cut off your arm will there be two of you?

Alas, no, but I will grow another to replace it, possibly two. biggrin.gif

I have not joined the league of yet, VVes, I'm having trouble deciding whether I should be The Banana Wrangler of ISH or The Supreme Mollusk Crusher of ISH. Decisions, decisions. Besides that Leo chap seems to have vanished.

Sorry about the tickles, Magik, some time they leave little hicky marks too. Pesky lil' suction cups. tongue.gif
magikeyes14
QUOTE (Starfish @ Oct 16 2003, 09:10 PM)
Sorry about the tickles, Magik, some time they leave little hicky marks too. Pesky lil' suction cups. tongue.gif

*looks at neck and tummy* damn suction cups! i got hickeys now! *giggles* there are like erm.. *couts hickeys* 17 of them!! wow, thats the fastet i've gotten that many in a long time *laugh* well, thats the fastest iv'e ever gotten that many ever! good job! well, it was your suction cups but... hehe whatever happy.gif
VVes
QUOTE (magikeyes14 @ Oct 16 2003, 10:32 PM)
Sorry about the tickles, Magik, some time they leave little hicky marks too.  Pesky lil' suction cups. tongue.gif

*looks at neck and tummy* damn suction cups! i got hickeys now! *giggles* there are like erm.. *couts hickeys* 17 of them!! wow, thats the fastet i've gotten that many in a long time *laugh* well, thats the fastest iv'e ever gotten that many ever! good job! well, it was your suction cups but... hehe whatever happy.gif

I dont' think I approve of these going on's you two...grrrr

.:: mock e-fiance jealousy ::. mad.gif ph34r.gif

tongue.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif
magikeyes14
QUOTE (VVes @ Oct 16 2003, 09:40 PM)

*laughs* your so cute Wes happy.gif dont be jealous, im just be over-freindly with the n00bs.... n00bs are special happy.gif
VVes
QUOTE (magikeyes14 @ Oct 16 2003, 10:42 PM)
QUOTE (VVes @ Oct 16 2003, 09:40 PM)

*laughs* your so cute Wes happy.gif dont be jealous, im just be over-freindly with the n00bs.... n00bs are special happy.gif

...uh huh... LOL... smax lil suckers ... laugh.gif

...just in case you get any more ideas Mr. Sux-o-lot... tongue.gif

Oh, but i trust you entirely M~!

Hehee...

Listening To::> Westlife: World of Our Own<::
Starfish
That's MS. Sux-o-lot to you! tongue.gif

**turns Suction Cups of DOOM on VVes**

heehee Now you're all splotchy!! tongue.gif
magikeyes14
QUOTE (Starfish @ Oct 16 2003, 10:09 PM)
That's MS. Sux-o-lot to you! tongue.gif

**turns Suction Cups of DOOM on VVes**

heehee Now you're all splotchy!! tongue.gif

hehe *copies Wes*

.:: mock e-fiance jealousy ::. laugh.gif
Prince Aries
I indeed ph34r teh suction cups of d00m. You are fearsome indeed.

Welcome to teh forums!
Starfish
Hey, I've got enough appendages for everybody! tongue.gif No jealousy necessay!
cheese is funny
umm... hi?
Starfish
Hello Cheese! I like Cheese! laugh.gif
cheese is funny
no one can resist cheese... specially when its all hot and melty... with chips.... mmmmmmm....
Starfish
WOW, I get excited just thinking bout hot melty cheesy dripping off crispity crunchy chips, with their hard pointy edges. . . .
cheese is funny
oh boy... when other people see this... <sighs> laugh.gif
Starfish
Yes, then they'll be overcome with a desire for nachos as well. tongue.gif
cheese is funny
or they someone will take this and use my words to make it sound like something dirty and make me look like some sort of raging sex freak and thus, destroy my innocent reputation..... laugh.gif
Starfish
Sex, what's sex?? blink.gif I simply don't understand how anyone could use our little convo against you! I mean, I'm just an ickle Starfish and you're just, well, Cheese.
cheese is funny
ok, let me take everything out of context for you, and save everyone else the work laugh.gif

no one can resist cheese

WOW, I get excited just thinking bout Cheese

specially when its all hot and melty cheesy drippings

I like Cheese!

and there you go, taking random words and phrases out of context, it would make me look like a freak... laugh.gif
Starfish
Hey, at least I didn't put Starfish hickies all over you! Though I do keep thinking about all those cheesey drippings. . . maybe I'll use my Super Suction Powers to suck them all up!

I figured while we're at it, we might as well give them something good. wink.gif
cheese is funny
tell me more about these hickies.... wink.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif
Starfish
Oh, boy, people are going to think I'm a freak. . . course I already scared CrissiLove.

Don't worry, Crissi, I won't eat your innards like a mollusk! biggrin.gif I'll eat the nachos instead.
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Starfish @ Oct 17 2003, 06:06 AM)
I'll eat the nachos instead.

blink.gif

what does THAT mean?
Starfish
Come closer and find out. **flexes Suction Cups of DOOM**
cheese is funny
erm.... i dont think my wifey would like that... nope nope... if i came home with a bunch of hikies.. well... she would hit me with a rollingpin... to say the least.... unsure.gif
Starfish
Oh, well, never mind then. I'll just sit here and be a lonely ickle n00b. sad.gif
cheese is funny
i dont want you to be a lonely little noob... i just worry about these hickies and what trouble it might cause with my wife.... sad.gif
Starfish
Well, I wouldn't want to break up a marriage. Bad karma that. Yup. I think I'll just go off to bed cause I've got class in the mornin'.

Thanks to everyone who said "Hello" to me and made the lil' n00b feel welcome and whatnot. biggrin.gif
cheese is funny
would be bad karma indeed...

night! sleep well biggrin.gif
elf
wink.gif The correct term is sea star, as a starfish is not a fish.

I did two reports on sea stars throughout my small school career... XD Anyway, welcome! I'm an elf! Do not cross my... er... pointy ears?
Starfish
Yes, the proper term is sea star, I am aware of this. However, the name I choose for my handle is Starfish, the colloquial term in most English speaking countries for a sea star. Thus the title of the thread, "LOOK! An Ickle Starfish" simply means Look an Ickle Me, not a literal starfish or sea star, as you prefer to call them. Most people recognize the term sea star as synonymous with starfish, including Webster's Dictionary and the Oxford English Dictionary. Sea star is the more educated term to use, though it is not a readily recognized as the term starfish, and as this is an introduction thread I did not feel the need to get esoteric. smile.gif

I hope I do not cross your pointy ears for they look quite sharp and dangerous. Yes, awesome things they are. tongue.gif
Cath Sparrow
I dont think any one will think your a freak from that convo it's about normal in these's parts. Hi!
elf
QUOTE (Starfish @ Oct 17 2003, 04:59 PM)
Yes, the proper term is sea star, I am aware of this. However, the name I choose for my handle is Starfish, the colloquial term in most English speaking countries for a sea star. Thus the title of the thread, "LOOK! An Ickle Starfish" simply means Look an Ickle Me, not a literal starfish or sea star, as you prefer to call them. Most people recognize the term sea star as synonymous with starfish, including Webster's Dictionary and the Oxford English Dictionary. Sea star is the more educated term to use, though it is not a readily recognized as the term starfish, and as this is an introduction thread I did not feel the need to get esoteric. smile.gif

I hope I do not cross your pointy ears for they look quite sharp and dangerous. Yes, awesome things they are. tongue.gif

Oh, lmao! You're smart wink.gif
Starfish
LOL. Oh? wink.gif No more than average, my pointy-eared one. smile.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
heheheheh......chocolate starfish laugh.gif

blink.gif
Starfish
Are you planning to eat me? wink.gif blink.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
umm....chocolate starfish is not my favorite thing to eat

/innuendo
Starfish
I perfer curry myself, the kind with those tasty cheese cube thingies.
Hyperion
::pounces Star::

Heyyy. . . Nobody asked you to be their NooB. . . Wanna be my Noob? My last one ran awayyy and never came back. . . Makes me sad. . . And the binary thing is cool!! ::giggle::

ph34r.gif

Nachos with yummy salsa. Salsa is reaally good. I always get cravings for it if I smell it. Dunno why.
CONSUME.
CONFORM.
OBEY.
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (Starfish @ Oct 19 2003, 06:02 PM)
I perfer curry myself, the kind with those tasty cheese cube thingies.

you have curry with cheese in?? how bizzare
Starfish
Okay, I'll be your n00b! biggrin.gif

No one esle wanted me anyway. sad.gif

It's not like normal cheese, Oh Sexy One, it's weird kinda Indian Cheese. It's in Mutter Paneer (it's pea type curry) and quite a few other vegitarian curries. It has a firm tofu like texture and doesn't melt. Much tastier than tofu though.
Sir Psycho Sexy
ooh, informative...

wink.gif
Starfish
If you want a better definiton. . .

http://www.trimurtisolutions.com/rasoi/faq...%20Questions#10

and here's some recipies....

http://www.amul.com/recipes/recipes-paneer.html

wink.gif
elf
QUOTE (Starfish @ Oct 19 2003, 12:03 AM)
LOL. Oh? wink.gif No more than average, my pointy-eared one. smile.gif

Hehe.

You've already been adopted, right? Sucks. x_x;
Starfish
QUOTE (elf @ Oct 19 2003, 08:24 PM)
QUOTE (Starfish @ Oct 19 2003, 12:03 AM)
LOL.  Oh?  wink.gif No more than average, my pointy-eared one. smile.gif

Hehe.

You've already been adopted, right? Sucks. x_x;

I'm aftraid it's true. I'm Hyperion's n00b.

**tickles Hyperion**

But if she(I think it's a she) doesn't object, I could be your step-n00b. wink.gif biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.