Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Look! An Ickle Starfish
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
Pages: 1, 2
elf
Oh! Alright then wink.gif
Hyperion
I don't mind too much.

*tickles Star*

'course I'm a she! *giggle*
Starfish
**whorships Hyperion's right pant leg**

wink.gif
Edward_lover1200
*rushes into thread after everyone else has already said hi*

OH MY GOD!!! I know you!!! Brenda?!?!?!?!?!?!! *jumps up and down* is that you?????? *jaw drops* it took you long enough to start posting! *thinks: if it's not her I'm gonna feel Sooooo stupid..But if this is...wow...haven't talked to you in a looooooooooooooooong time* is it you? where have you been? been to the LKH in a while? I stoped posting....lol.... laugh.gif
Starfish
It is I, my lover of Edward. No, I have not been to LKH in a while. I rarely go to LKH anymore, spend most my e-time at the TR board. Though this place is starting to swallow my soul as well. wink.gif

I was wondering if I'd ever see you again. You haven't been on IM in ages. Brooke said you'd been in trouble. Naughty, Liz! biggrin.gif
Edward_lover1200
yup...bad grades and alot of other stuff...oh well..aren't I always naughty? *winks* glad to see you!!!
Starfish
You too, oh Lover of Edward. smile.gif
Starfish
Haven't posted in awhile, but thought I'd say I'm still lurking about and wasn't scared away like a fraidy newbie. wink.gif Been very busy at University and all.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.