Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Little Goth Girl Deja Vu
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
Zesty
For some reason when i watched the little goth girl animation where the counselor battles the demon i got a bad case of deja vu. I felt like I had seen that somwhere before. maybe someone showed it to me earlier or something but i doubt it.

Isn't that weird...I just felt like i had seen the counselor turn into that angel thing at another time.
William Wallace
It probably triggered a flashback in you of when all people see their guardian spirit or angel at birth. My flesh crawled slightly when I saw that.
acidteardrop
actually, deja vu is nothing more than a chemical being released in your brain. it is nothing like a past experience or anything, however i am not saying your wrong if you beleive in your angel story, people have their own beleifs and need ot hold onto those with all they have.
William Wallace
Whatever, science is not the answer to everything you know. biggrin.gif
Sir Maxerpopple
QUOTE (William Wallace @ Nov 13 2003, 12:02 AM)
Whatever, science is not the answer to everything you know. biggrin.gif

No...
But neither are angels laugh.gif
prezgfish
what about angelic scientists can they solve all of our combined problems before lunchtime
Zesty
QUOTE (prezgfish @ Nov 19 2003, 12:45 PM)
what about angelic scientists can they solve all of our combined problems before lunchtime

laugh.gif laugh.gif Yeah those angel scientists better get on the ball. I have problems that need tobe solved pronto
Fluffy
That's odd. When, I saw that animation for the first time I could've sworn I'd seen Belial somewhere before, but I couldn't, and still can't, remember where. Well, at least it's not just me smile.gif .
Ocean!
Guardian angel at birth? Riiiiight.. *rolls eyes*

I roll my eyes alot. Maybe it's due to a chidhood trauma causing a chemical imbalance in my brain, and one day I'll suddenly blow up and release a toxic waste that covers the earth. *rolls eyes* Woah! There it goes again!

*shifty eyes*

I'm done now.

Ocean!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.