Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Would Win...
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
Pages: 1, 2
SuperKathoid
haha, just had to do it... smile.gif
Mata
biggrin.gif Fair enough!

I'm hoping that in the next month or two I'm going to get time to make the next Samuri Lapin installment. My animation skills have come on a long way since I last made an episode so hopefully it will look really good.
SuperKathoid
awesome... tongue.gif

can't wait...
Angellikathi
Wicked, I love Samuri Lapin, reminds me a bit of my sisters flatmate...

but I still think Mittens would kick his ass, just cos he's nuts ph34r.gif and in my experience, crazy people always come out on top wink.gif
SuperKathoid
I think you're right...

Crazy people always do come out on top....

Perhaps Mata can make this into an animation and we will all see for sure... although knowing the way the world works, someone else would pop up and beat up the both of them... smile.gif
Aelfgifu
I must say, I voted for Samurai Lapin. I think that he would win 'cuz of his mad Samurai skills!
gerbilfromhell
uhhhhh...... samuri lapin has a sword..... so he would win against a brain-sniffing cat.... maybe there's some inner circle of members that know all the secrets about mittens the other characters...... so it's all a big conspiracy and uh..... hi!
SuperKathoid
Mittens would win. Hands down...

Mittens would use his psychic powers, yeaaahhh
gerbilfromhell
see? there is an inner circle that knows all the secrets mad.gif .... is mata making some sort of evil death cult that i shouldn't know about unsure.gif ..... i'll be leaving now...

*edit* not only did i not leave, i founded a death cult of my very own! laugh.gif
Perkigoth_lost
|Mittens would win!|

samuri lapin would never suspect mittens of being dangerous.... just a little odd. Mittens would slowly warp samuri lapin, sniffing out his spicy brain and dressing in a manner enough to turn samuri lapin into a snivelling wreck. Samuri Lapin would then kill himself to protect his master!
velvetspider
The Wheat from Harvest could take them both...
lots of love
Patrick
Sigil
Mittens with triumph with his mad 1337 skills.
pixy_sticks
mittens!!!!!!! they would put on their supenders an scare him off!!yay rolleyes.gif
jicama
i disagree. mittins would loose *because* he is crazy. his attack would therefore be undisciplined, giving lapin an easy victory. besides, as we saw in the first mittins cartoon, his teeth are so dull they can't even harm snowdrop! lapin would win hands down!

the real question is who would win between lapin and little goth girl?
pixy_sticks
goth gurl would win cause shes indistructable!!!!!1 mad.gif grrrrrr
SuperKathoid
i think little goth girl could take everyone else from the site, even mittens...

she's definetly indestructible...

hmmm... totally...
gerbilfromhell
mittens would eat lgg's brains and then samuri lapin would use his 133t samuri skills on mittens and would win the fight (it all makes sense if you don't think about it)
prezgfish
Samurai Lapin against the canibal sex kitty. hmm. true the pink bunny follows the art of war and weilds a katana. but mittens has access to an unknown amount of weapons and gadgets (i.e. rocket pack). although samurai lapin is an honourable warrior he justs stands no chance at all.

but is lapin's brain spicy enoygh for mittens to attack thats the real question. why would they fight! lapin only fights to protect his master. mittens fights for ... well ... ok mittens might attack for no reason.

hell let mata decide. there his dreams anyway.

oh and sara would kill both of them, she's already wiped out one race of bunnies.
ravein
Hands down Mittens... he eats brains... Ill stop there...................... rolleyes.gif I wont even get into the fact he used his cunning to take out the safari guy.. and he made piano keys from his teeth... he is ruthless and cunning.. not to mention crazy.. smile.gif
gerbilfromhell
yeah... i guess i have to change my opinion and go with mittens now just because he eats brains and kills people. he'd hire his elephant hitmen to kill samuri lapin and make something out of his corpse.
prezgfish
good point i would love to see mittens trophey cabinet
NoName4444
QUOTE (prezgfish @ Feb 28 2003, 01:52 PM)
good point i would love to see mittens trophey cabinet

I dono, that might be a little bit scary to see everything he has in his trophey cabinet. I think you'd have to have a really strong stomach...
gerbilfromhell
because he'd rip it out and put it in his trophy case
prezgfish
QUOTE (NoName4444 @ Feb 28 2003, 02:45 PM)
I dono, that might be a little bit scary to see everything he has in his trophey cabinet. I think you'd have to have a really strong stomach...

who cares about stomachs i wanna see the coo shisnik he has in the trophy cabinet
gerbilfromhell
mmmmm shisnik
prezgfish
mmmmmmmmmm something
leopold
Yep, it has to be Mittens here.

While SL is doing his honourable shao-lin fighting speech, Mit would get in there and have it away with his brains (and anything else he fancies). Lapin wouldn't even get to contemplate his victory before his impromptu lobotomy...
prezgfish
QUOTE (leopold @ Mar 8 2003, 09:43 PM)
Yep, it has to be Mittens here.

While SL is doing his honourable shao-lin fighting speech, Mit would get in there and have it away with his brains (and anything else he fancies). Lapin wouldn't even get to contemplate his victory before his impromptu lobotomy...

mmmmmmmmmmm impromptu lobotomy rolleyes.gif
gerbilfromhell
mmmmm brains
prezgfish
mmmm spicy brains, with noodles.

hey what do you mean it's chicken!!
Sarah the Spider
The fight would be close, with Lapin's swordsmanship and Mittens' pure...well...Mitten-ness. Then, just as the final blow approaches...*SLORT* All the computers in the world explode due to an enormous virus.

And LGG would sit in cyberspace, laughing as she also exploded...

Because LGG doesn't mind obliteration as long as she's amused.

Hmmm....that virus did have a familiar black tint to it...
prezgfish
aaaaaaaaarrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh black tint RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuunnnn!!!
MAtt
mmmmmmm dead body of mittens after samuri cuts sum stuff!
prezgfish
QUOTE (MAtt @ Mar 12 2003, 11:21 PM)
mmmmmmm dead body of mittens after samuri cuts sum stuff!

your deluded

top it up with vodka
gerbilfromhell
mmmm vodka
prezgfish
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Mar 15 2003, 03:28 AM)
mmmm vodka

gerbil why the hell do you not have an imp yet
gerbilfromhell
meh.... i just don't wanna change my sig but since i'll have to do that if i adopt a noob i'll probably adopt an imp but only after i adopt a noob
prezgfish
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Mar 15 2003, 12:59 PM)
meh.... i just don't wanna change my sig but since i'll have to do that if i adopt a noob i'll probably adopt an imp but only after i adopt a noob

imp's are more important than noobs

imps give you vodka

I wub.gif my noob but
gerbilfromhell
i don't care. i want to adopt a noob first but if i haven't after a while then i'll adopt an imp first
prezgfish
imps are horny little buggers
Lord of darness
Mittens would win becouse he is crafty, got mad weapons, Crazy (we crazys always win), and there is just no comition. laugh.gif
craziness
yeah we always do win dont we laugh.gif
Kafeen
I wish Mittens could win but even with his brain sniffing powers he'd still fall at Lapin's Sword.

Goth Girl still owns all though tongue.gif
Koyotuma
Samurai Lapin would win; mittens is obsessed with material gain (ie. the world) Mittens simply cannot win his obsession with himself will defeat him, he has no master and so cannot give himself up completely. He probably even fears death, even the warriors death and has no resolution. All Mittens attempts to warp or convert Lapin would be for naught for the more Lapin heard of Mitten's way the more he would be in accord with his own...or somthing to that effect, I cant remember it very well but the point IS that Lapin would win....
Lord of darness
Samurai Lapin would win; mittens is obsessed with material gain (ie. the world) Mittens simply cannot win his obsession with himself will defeat him, he has no master and so cannot give himself up completely. He probably even fears death, even the warriors death and has no resolution. All Mittens attempts to warp or convert Lapin would be for naught for the more Lapin heard of Mitten's way the more he would be in accord with his own...or somthing to that effect, I cant remember it very well but the point IS that Lapin would win....

man you wach to meny movies the victor is not desied by control but by his strangth and weponty the only person lepin wins agenst is people equly armed and mittens must have at least one gun used in kitty cop episode. Also he has a jet pack wich means he can shoot in the air. As well as that he is like 10 times bigger then a stuffed bunny wich is what lapin is. So clearly mittens wins
gerbilfromhell
whoa.... lapin's catching up....... WHEEEEEE! biggrin.gif
Lord of darness
but he is still behind
gerbilfromhell
he used to be behind by about 12 tongue.gif
Lord of darness
that dosen't chang that he is behind
Spore
As well as that he is like 10 times bigger then a stuffed bunny wich is what lapin is. So clearly mittens wins
lapin has a bigger target
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.