Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Unofficial Matazone Fansite
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
leopold
Yep, they're definitely workin again!

Heh, the power of a smitin from me never fails, muah ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaa laugh.gif
gerbilfromhell
uhhh...... no, sry leo i still can't see em sad.gif someone plz describe them for me for i cannot see their greatnish biggrin.gif
leopold
oh maaaaaaaaan - this is insane!!!

Give it a day or so bud... there's been a prob somewhere... can ya not see em at all on missy's site?
gerbilfromhell
nope, instead of pics, they're jus little boxs with and x in them. unless those're the avs biggrin.gif
MistressAlti
Yes. Those are most definitely it, however could you tell. sleep.gif

New blog entry. I didn't bother fixing anything cause I couldn't find anything wrong.
MistressAlti
Deleted old blog entry because it sucked, posted new entry that is highly depressing and is not recommended for anyone suicidal.
cheese is funny
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Apr 26 2003, 09:25 PM)
Cheese, if you get a chance, I put the wallpaper "all mine" from mittens directly onto the site. we'll see if maybe the filetype makes it any easier for you, okay? If it does, I'll put the rest up directly sometime soon.

i tried it a couple times now on different comps... it doesnt work... someone doesnt want me to have your back grounds

<wanders off to cry>
MistressAlti
Quizzie!

Come take it and see how obsessed you are!
CrissiLove
Good job on the website still, mistress smile.gif Just read the blog again.... still love it! And the avs that Crazi made and Leopold is hosting are really cool! smile.gif
LoLo
Read the 4/28 blog.....don't know what to say without sounding like empty cheesiness, which I don't intend to do at all. I know how you feel MissyA. Let me just say you are a beautiful amazing person, who I respect and look up to very much.
LoLo
Oh and thats not just because of the blog entry, I've thought this for a very long time.
MistressAlti
Um, thanks... I guess... >blushes<
leopold
Missy, readin yer blog makes me feel very much for ya...

...but like LoLo, I dun go fer vacant platitudes. I prefer actions!

/me gives missy a huuuuuuuuuuuge hug

True beauty is on the inside... an yer a beautiful person ta me smile.gif

OK, so that was wanderin into platitude territory... but at least I meant it...
MistressAlti
That's a frikin huge platitude you have there, leo...

>giggles and gives leo a hug<
Pikasyuu
Hm. I hear innuendo.
MistressAlti
Oh no, never.
leopold
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Apr 30 2003, 04:00 AM)
That's a frikin huge platitude you have there, leo...

>giggles and gives leo a hug<

Yeah, sorry bout that!

/me gives missy another hug

Huggin ya is great, I can see why InKy luvs ya so much wink.gif
MistressAlti
QUOTE (leopold @ Apr 30 2003, 02:25 AM)
Yeah, sorry bout that!
/me gives missy another hug
Huggin ya is great, I can see why InKy luvs ya so much wink.gif

Awww, thanks leo.

>hugs leo back<
MistressAlti
Just bringing the fansite to the top, kids. Nothing to see here... move along...
MistressAlti
New Blog Entry. More of MissyA's obscure poetry. Yay, yay. [/sarcasm]

I apologize that nothing new has gone on anywhere else on the site... it hasn't been out of my mind though. I've been looking into things like Winamp skins lately. Not promising anything. I still have to get some more walls made.
MistressAlti
Another Blog Entry. My thoughts on the tornadoes, mostly. A topic I've run into the ground already. Still...

http://www.freewebs.com/matafansite/
Mata
Aww... I've got my own fansite *blushes*
MistressAlti
lol. Yeah you do.
craziness
this needed to be bumped
~bump~
MistressAlti
lol, thanks crazi. I got your email, i promise to take care of it when I get back to the dorm.
craziness
thanks biggrin.gif
Industrial Kybosh
I refuse to let this slip too far...

Just been reading Missy's blogs...

*hug*

I love you, e-fiancee
MistressAlti
Awww... geez, InKy, the website's in a bit of disarray right now...

I promise I'll get this all fixed sometime soon. Really. Updates will be on their way, maybe after May is done.
craziness
when will the icons be fixed?
[are they already and i am just to stupid to know that?]
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ May 13 2003, 03:12 AM)
Awww... geez, InKy, the website's in a bit of disarray right now...

Still more than anyone else has done... other than Mata himself, of course...
MistressAlti
New blog entry/apology/poem.

No, the avatars are still not changed, crazi.
cheese is funny
MISSY!!!! I GOT THE BACK GROUNDS TO WORK!!!! OR... THEY ARE WORKING!! WHICHEVER IS RIGHT!!! YAY!!!
MistressAlti
Yay! I'm so glad, cheese!
cheese is funny
im glad too! they rock hard core, and i thank you for making them available to me biggrin.gif
leopold
I think one o the probs wi the avatars is that some of em are BMPs... they won't work here...

Lemme rework em all, I'll repost ya the links missy...
Industrial Kybosh
Oh, Missy... there you go, beating yourself up about being a bad webmistress again...

When will you understand that you've put a lot of work into this already - work you didn't have to do - and we love you for it. So feel free to take a break once in a while and give attention to other parts of your life.

For my part, I'll try not to pin you down in chat for three hours in future - it was just so wonderful to be able to talk to you properly...

And don't fret about that piece I wrote - it can wait, damnit! It won't self-destruct after it's passed its use-by date.
MistressAlti
Just listen to yourself. "Pin me down", indeed, as if I wasn't in there chatting for so long of my own free will.

And I do understand I've put a lot of work in, and I also understand that people are generally pleased with what I've done, but I'm not happy with it yet. And isn't that important?
Industrial Kybosh
Of course - but I feel someone needs to remind you of how much you've done already. You are still greatly undervalued - mind you, I think that it would be nigh-on impossible to appreciate you to the full extent you deserve. Ahh, maybe I'm blinded by e-love...

And if you ever want to be pinned down in chat again, just drop me a line wink.gif
MistressAlti
>laughs<

You're a bad one.
Industrial Kybosh
Bad to the bone, baby...

rrrrawrrrr!

wink.gif
MistressAlti
happy.gif
MistressAlti
Okay, after yet another day of NOT updating anything but the blog...

I just wrote a poem in the past 15 minutes, it's not pretty and it's not refined but it's been sitting there in my mind since Saturday. Maybe I'll revise it later.

As it is, I have a killer Islam exam tomorrow at 7:30am... I must study and sleep. Goodnight all.
Free Psycho
gn missy
Industrial Kybosh
The poem is excellent, Missy wink.gif

'Not pretty', indeed - pah!
gerbilfromhell
missy, the website rocks as it is, right now i dun think nething needs to be changed biggrin.gif o, and the avs are workin for me too, they're uber-schway biggrin.gif
MistressAlti
thanks you guys...
MistressAlti
InKy's piece is up now! Yay for InKy!

Also, another humdrum blog entry from the webmistress.

The Fansite
LoLo
I love the new poems Missy. I also enjoyed the new blog entry. Made for a good read. smile.gif

I also really loved Inky's article. I love everything today. lol
MAtt
QUOTE (LoLo @ May 16 2003, 01:40 PM)
I love the new poems Missy. I also enjoyed the new blog entry. Made for a good read. smile.gif

I also really loved Inky's article. I love everything today. lol

I love the fact that we love stuff bout everthing. In this forum there is not alot of unhappiness/"i feel like poopness" I like that
LoLo
**sings** happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy happy happy happy happy happpy happy happy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.