Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Unofficial Matazone Fansite
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
MistressAlti
New poem up.
LoLo
lovely as always.......i love your poetry missy its just so dark and bruding and I can tell you mean it......keep it up!
MistressAlti
Dark and brooding... hmmm... that IS a compliment, right? I didn't know I was really going in that direction, but hey... I guess everyone needs a theme... one of these days, I'll write something happy, and you won't know what do with it... haha!
MistressAlti
Blog Entry, about Prom.
craziness
oo i like it biggrin.gif
LoLo
**hugs Missy**
MistressAlti
thanks you guys...
CrissiLove
I'm sorry I haven't been checking the fansite as often as I should! sad.gif I checked it all out again.... You are doing a GREAT job, mistress!! smile.gif I am really impressed! smile.gif
Pikasyuu
It's growing quickly, innit? Missy's site is the best.

I love reading your blog, MissyA! ^^
MistressAlti
I wrote another poem and posted it... Yikes. I'm starting to churn the things out. Hope the quality's still good... unsure.gif
LoLo
very nice poem.
leopold
Ahhhh, thank goodness fer the fansite... When I'm at work it's a haven fer me cos I can't get on here...

Missy, thanks fer puttin in all the effort ya have - it's great smile.gif
MistressAlti
Jeez... I hope I don't end up with fansite addicts... honestly, there's nothing that gets updated too often except the blog, and it's not that great...
Industrial Kybosh
rolleyes.gif

Silly Missy. Your blogs are loved by a great number of people here - haven't you noticed?

It's such a damn fine fansite. And I'm so utterly stoked to be a part of it that I'm currently planning another article! Plus I used the phrase 'utterly stoked' - I must be chuffed.

<3 my Missy...
MistressAlti
They may be loved, but I'm still not sure why. I'm not used to writing for such a large audience, and I doubt I'm doing it well.

But YAY for you writing another article!
craziness
*gets hyper*

oo when are the AVs gonnna be fixed? i fixed em for you missy i did i did!!
leopold
Missy - we LOVE yer blogs!

I think it's cos ya have a way wi words, I think... yer able to express yerself so well. I wish I could do that, my blog woulda been a whole lot more interestin...
MistressAlti
I don't know when the Av's will be fixed, crazi, okay?
MistressAlti
Another poem, when I should be worried about other things... damn people... damn emotional responses... damn artistic nature. >curses<

http://www.freewebs.com/matafansite

An entry's coming pretty quick here. If not tonight, then tomorrow.
gerbilfromhell
hmmm..... the av's work on my new comp i thought that meant they were fixed. they're kickass btw biggrin.gif and missy, stop degradin (that's not the right word i think. wtv you ppl know what i mean) yourself. your site is kickass, and i check it every day to see if there's another update (your poetry's amazin, you should enter it in a contest)
MistressAlti
Stop degrading myself. Heh. Funny you'd say that, gerbil, considering it's today's prose blog topic. Also inspired by real life.

here we go

This entry might change your opinion on me a bit. And I'm very sorry.
LoLo
As I was saying in chat Missy, I still think that you are a wonderful, and good person.
cheese is funny
whoa... your kidding me? all that stuff is NOT true.. i dont care if you believe what that says... but "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" works for other qualities then just beauty... missy... i dont even know how to put my thoughts into words at this moment... ill post again if i can get my throughts straight...
cheese is funny
ok... lemme see how far i got with this thinking...

missy, you have a bad opinion of yourself, and i think its worse then the opinion i have of myself, and that is not healthy... you need to realize that everyone on these forums, everyone that you have posted with, everyone you have been in chat with, are your friends, who obviously dont feel the same way about you, as you feel about you. you need to take a look at how your friends see you, we most likely dont feel the same way about you as you feel about you...

(all that thinking, and i forgot how i was gonna put it... and it came out stupid compared to the way i was gonna do it...)
Industrial Kybosh
Despite what he claims, Cheese put it remarkably well.

You are greatly loved here, and with good reason. You're just having a difficult time of it right now - which is completely understandable given the things you've told me in chat.
leopold
I just read that entry missy - an I'm sorry, but I don't believe yer as bad as ya paint yerself. No way!

I dun have the inside track that Inky has... but ya were prepared ta put up wi me bangin on about my little problem the other day - I never got the impression ya were lyin to me or anythin... ya really helped an fer that alone I love ya smile.gif

/me gives missyA a huge hug

Thanks smile.gif
Industrial Kybosh
Mmm... and I was a sour-faced sonofabitch in chat last night. Yeesh, what was up with me?
leopold
My guess? Ya were havin "one o those days"...
MistressAlti
That's very sweet of you to try and dismiss everything as "one of those days", shove the ordeal aside as part of some sort of "mood" I was in, but it just isn't correct to do that. I am what I am and pretending that I'm not horrible doesn't change the fact that I am horrible. Look at all of you; you're so convinced that I'm good that hearing the truth about me seriously upsets you. I understand that people will believe what they want to believe, and there may be nothing I can do to make you see me accurately, but it's better if you would. Please don't fool yourselves any longer.
leopold
erm... mebbe I shoulda been clearer wi me last statement... I was replyin to Inky's "What was up with me?" question...

You, missy, have more than "one of those days", as far as I can tell. Maybe you are horrible an you were nice ta me on that one day due to a complete fluke. I dunno. All I know is, ya were there fer me. Ya won't make me lose that too easily!
MistressAlti
Let me just add "dipshit" to my list of qualities. None too observant when I first wake up... Duh.

>beats self in head with a large rock<
Industrial Kybosh
Oh, Missy...

Your interpretation of the "truth" is heavily clouded by the fact that you are having a very shitty time of things, and that you have a naturally low self-esteem. How many times when I've told you I like you have you asked "why?"

You are not an awful person, and I know for certain that the Missy we all know and love is not a facade. Damnit, you were chatting to me at 7.30-8am after being awake all night - how many people can keep up a convincing pretence under such circumstances? I'm the actor, honey, not you... wink.gif I loved you that night, I loved you before and I love you still.

I'll try to be in chat later - we can talk more about it then if you want. But till then, just accept one thing - you mean a hell of a lot to me.
gerbilfromhell
missy dun degrade (that's not the right word. wtv) yourself. if you really were this horrible person that you claim to be, it'd have showed on the forum without you even knowing. i know, i sound like i dunno what i'm talkin about, but i'm right, your personality shows up in how you talk(and i know i speak for everyone here when i say that on the forum you're an amazing person, and definitelly NOT the person you describe yourself as in your blog entry) you call yourself a liar. has neone ever seen you lie on the forum? of course not. you're DEFINITELLY not self-centered or conceited here. you're always lookin out for others and conforting them when they have problems without complaining about your own life's problems. you're a very generous, kind, and all around amazing person so don't think you're nething else
MistressAlti
Shit... well, forgive a girl for expressing thoughts on herself... dry.gif
craziness
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ May 20 2003, 06:52 PM)
missy dun degrade (that's not the right word. wtv) yourself. if you really were this horrible person that you claim to be, it'd have showed on the forum without you even knowing. i know, i sound like i dunno what i'm talkin about, but i'm right, your personality shows up in how you talk(and i know i speak for everyone here when i say that on the forum you're an amazing person, and definitelly NOT the person you describe yourself as in your blog entry) you call yourself a liar. has neone ever seen you lie on the forum? of course not. you're DEFINITELLY not self-centered or conceited here. you're always lookin out for others and conforting them when they have problems without complaining about your own life's problems. you're a very generous, kind, and all around amazing person so don't think you're nething else

that is one of the nicest things you have ever said here gerbil. and i agree 100%!!
MistressAlti
>sighs<

Apparently you all have a very different view than me. Which I respect, but... I don't hold myself. Sorry,
MistressAlti
Woo! New poem! Go me! happy.gif

http://www.freewebs.com/matafansite/

I promise it's not as depressing as last night. Cross my heart.
cheese is funny
you have a nice way with words missy, keep up the good work biggrin.gif
Industrial Kybosh
Is that the one you were struggling with last night, Missy?

It's great. A difficult birth, but worth it wink.gif
MistressAlti
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ May 21 2003, 02:04 AM)
Is that the one you were struggling with last night, Missy?
It's great. A difficult birth, but worth it wink.gif

Actually, that's NOT the one I was fighting with. It's a different one entirely that hit me while studying... But I did write it last night.

The one that got stuck is still... well... stuck. It might stay that way too. dry.gif
MistressAlti
Bumping my own thread. Gotta be my newly-discovered narcissism... lol
Industrial Kybosh
No longer displaced, Missy? Am I redundant?

wink.gif
MistressAlti
Ha! biggrin.gif
craziness
/me ponders....

when are the AVs gonna work?????? sad.gif
MistressAlti
Crazi! Honestly! I can't do anything without leo's cooperation, okay? And I certainly can't fix it now, he's on vacation! So PLEASE stop worrying about it... I promise it'll get fixed sometime, okay?
craziness
unsure.gif me sowwies..........................i think i can host them if i can find the umm disc i used to get them on this computer...i just use quizilla, i am too cheap for village photos lol.....
MistressAlti
It's okay... if you want to set up some sort of temporary hosting system, cool, let me know what you've got... if not, just don't worry about them... I haven't forgotten, I promise.
gerbilfromhell
dun worry, missy, i can see them now biggrin.gif
but c'mon ppl, post on the message bored a little more mad.gif
MistressAlti
Yeah, message bored is right.

New blog entry. Nothing else has changed, once again. Read if you want the official excuse for the week.
MistressAlti
Because the world could always use another forum...

I hated the Bravenet message board, so I scrapped it. This new board has pop-unders, but they're not as noticeable, and the interface is a lot more personable. Sort of resembles this board, only with more ads.

Anyway, you can access it through the main page of the site or directly using this link.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.