Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Unofficial Matazone Fansite
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
MistressAlti
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Jun 15 2003, 09:11 PM)
sad.gif missy....... why'd you take the fansite down? well, you probably have your reasons......... but i jus want you to know that i appreciate not only how great it is but how much work you put into it

Yeah, I have my reasons. I rarely do anything just for the hell of it.
Reasons: I am pissed off. I am hurt.
Reason site's not gone permanently: I haven't decided whether personal pride or benevolence is more important to me.
But thank you for your appreciation.
MistressAlti
It's amazing, I think this is the ONLY untouched thread still lingering at the top of the general chat forum...

Anyway.

The fansite is back up in its entirety. My rude message is gone. It has been replaced by yet another official statement from me.

http://www.freewebs.com/matafansite/
Pikasyuu
Yay! - Happily skips back into Missy's site. - I really like this website, and I think everyone else does as well. Is it possible to pin it?
MistressAlti
No, I guess it's not possible to pin it. Oh well.

New blog poem. Annoyingly whiny and sad as usual, but some people find appreciation in them.

Fansite...
ravein
Missy, I havnt told you lately, but the fan site is off the hook.. nice job.
MistressAlti
thanks ravein...

/me smiles, at least someone loves her...
ravein
/me glares at missy

you had me at hello
*tear*
laugh.gif
/me kisses missy on the cheek and takes off through the forum...
wooooooooooooooohooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. Poem kicked arse... made me wanna cry...I'm proud of ya.
MistressAlti
LMAO! Get back here, you!

/me chases after ravein

The poem... geez... thanks...

/me blushes badly
ravein
/me turns corner and trips over daft forum... falls on arse and slides across forum floor

owwwwwwwiiiiii!!!!!!!!!

It really was a good poem!
MistressAlti
Well, I'm not going to argue with you... lmao

Just as a side-note, there's now 15 of the anime av's that I use up. For no reason, other than I felt like it.
MistressAlti
Yikes. Another poem. And... someone mark the calendar, it's a holiday - it's not a depressing poem! It's actually sappy... hehe... yeah.

/me laughs uneasily

Out of character for me, I know, but when you get inspired, things like this refuse to leave until you write them down. Anyway. Check it out if you're into that sort of thing.

Also, I'd like to mention this again, since there have been a lot of new people since I started the site 2 months ago... anyone can submit something for the fansite. It might be my project, but it's the community's fansite. So if you have something to add, by all means, PM me or something.
Feyliya
I really like your poetry. It's deep and has a great style.
LoLo
I said this in chat last night and I'll reiterate. The last poem made me feel all warm and fuzzy and wanting to be in love or at least in admiration of someone. **looks around the forums** anyone wanna go make out behind that wall over there? laugh.gif

Dark and Dreery
Sentimentle
Missy Does it all oh so well.
Industrial Kybosh

That's beautiful, Missy. I honestly think it's my favourite so far, and you know how highly I regard your poetic skills.

*hug*

My e-wife be soooooo talented!
MistressAlti
/me blushes. BADLY.

You guys... seriously... I'm not that good...
Industrial Kybosh
On the contrary - you blush very well. And more and more every time I see you, it seems... wink.gif

And you are that good. You just can't see it because you're blinded by your own talent - it's the proximity, y'see?
MistressAlti
Oh, you...

I'd argue, but I know it'll get me nowhere.

/me pouts
Industrial Kybosh
/me gives you a kiss

Bah! You know I can't resist when you pout!

And yeah - there's no point arguing when you know I've already won...

Heh heh - 1337 arguing skillz tongue.gif
Pikasyuu
Good bump.

I'm constantly in awe with Missy's poetry. As someone who really, really blows at writing something with that much creativity and personal feeling, I can tell you, it's really nice to be able to read them. Your entries are awesome too, but the highlight is usually your poetry. =P You'd do quite well in a coffee house of beatnicks, but something tells me you're more private than that. Keep up the good work. ^^
MistressAlti
More avatars totally unrelated to Matazone. My interests are just too diverse to keep contained long...
Anyway, it's five new lain ones. I love lain artwork. As if you couldn't tell.

MistressAlti
And... making her Fansite debut, Feyliya was kind enough to share her poetry with us! Check out her new section at the fansite!

http://www.freewebs.com/matafansite
MistressAlti
Yeah, as if I hadn't done enough tonight, blog entry. Same link as above. You'll find it. It's a bit messed up. Then again, it's 2 in the f*ing morning, I couldn't care less.
Industrial Kybosh
laugh.gif CHINGA! makes its blog debut... what have I started? laugh.gif

And way to go Feyliya! More contributions please!

Like I said aaaages ago, my section of the site is open to allcomers too. Fill it up, why not?
Feyliya
Sooo.....What do ya'll think of the poetry I posted? ::is very very nervous:: unsure.gif I don't show this around very much and I was just wonderin...

And what the heck is CHINGA!?
huh.gif
MistressAlti
CHINGA!

It's... well... a thing... in a song...

CHINGA!
Feyliya
So I take it you just kinda throw it around randomly in conversations. Cool!!

CHINGA!!!!!
MistressAlti

New Blog Entry. For those of you who believe in that sort of thing.
Pikasyuu
- Tackles Missy good morning. -

One - did he really stay up?

Two - Cats are the devil. And so are mothers.. wakin' you up.. e_<;

Three - You're right, you do know yourself much better than anybody else. ( duh ) But we still love you. I personally hope that I do make it to the year or longer category. :P Other than that, I dunno what to say. We've already established I suck at this, but that's a good, interesting chewy blog entry. Kudos.
MistressAlti
QUOTE (syuu @ Jun 21 2003, 12:44 PM)
One - did he really stay up?

Two - Cats are the devil. And so are mothers.. wakin' you up.. e_<;

Three - You're right, you do know yourself much better than anybody else. ( duh ) But we still love you. I personally hope that I do make it to the year or longer category. tongue.gif Other than that, I dunno what to say. We've already established I suck at this, but that's a good, interesting chewy blog entry. Kudos

1. I dunno. He outlasted me. He made it to at leasst 7:30am his time. I think I've seen posts of his dated later.

2. You don't know the half of that story, syuu - I'm emailing it to you. It's really too funny to stay in it's condensed form.

3. I hope you last that long too.
MistressAlti
Fansite!

Update on blog. Short and to the point.
CrissiLove
ikes.... I'm sorry, Missy *edited this so I didn't tell everyone what your blog entry was about before they read it* lol
MistressAlti
No, it's okay, if you want to talk about it here in the thread... I don't mind. People will read or they won't regardless of what you say...

But for the sake of argument... READ THIS before you go any further in the thread, if you're afraid of spoilers about the lamest blog on the net.
ravein
that sucks cunky arse... I am so sorry... ya want me to drive over to there house and take em out into the back yard?? smile.gif
MistressAlti
QUOTE (ravein @ Jun 26 2003, 03:01 PM)
that sucks cunky arse... I am so sorry... ya want me to drive over to there house and take em out into the back yard?? smile.gif

Yes. I would like that very much. I know it's not feasible, but hey... I appreciate the threat of violence towards the idiots trying to ruin that part of my life.
MistressAlti
5 new anime avatars. Again, nothing to do with Matazone... I'm going to make a new wallpaper or two any day now, I promise.

Fansite
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Jun 28 2003, 08:25 PM)
5 new anime avatars. Again, nothing to do with Matazone... I'm going to make a new wallpaper or two any day now, I promise.

Fansite

Those are excellent avs. smile.gif
porcelainwarrior
i second sun, theyre cool smile.gif
MistressAlti
Thanks, you guys...

One more update for the day: 2 LGG Wallpapers!!

Check em out - The Fansite
MistressAlti
Update of the day- Highly embarrassing blog entry!

It's been one of those weeks. It really has.

The Fansite
Sun Tsu
cool new backrounds. smile.gif
LoLo
Missy older men are hot......nothing you can do about it.....its normal to have crushes on older men.
MistressAlti
QUOTE (LoLo @ Jun 29 2003, 02:22 PM)
Missy older men are hot......nothing you can do about it.....its normal to have crushes on older men.

I'm aware there's nothing I can do... Otherwise, I'd have stopped it by now and looked for a nice, mature, intelligent, funny individual my own age.

Haven't been able to stop. Not that I've found too many guys my own age that fit all those qualities. Especially none that live within a reasonable vicinity.

/me sighs in frustration and sulks

I hate being 17. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. I have NEVER been the same as the kids my own age. It just gets worse with every passing year. It's enough to really make a person hate oneself.
LoLo
It gets better with time.....I know sounds lame but it does.
leopold
Well, I guess that explains why ya like me so much missy laugh.gif laugh.gif

Seriously though, sometimes there's jus summat about an older person that appeals... I know whereof I speak, cos it still happens to me! I'm not sayin any more though... unsure.gif
MistressAlti
QUOTE (LoLo @ Jun 29 2003, 02:41 PM)
It gets better with time.....I know sounds lame but it does.

You're right, it does sound kinda lame... thanks for trying to make me feel better though...

QUOTE (leopold @ Jun 29 2003, 03:04 PM)
Well, I guess that explains why ya like me so much missy  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

Hehe... and the truth comes out, lmao!
LoLo
bumpity bump this thread.....the fansite is awesome and Missy put such hard work into it!
MistressAlti
Woo. Big rantage going on in the blog.

Check it out here.
LoLo
I know exactly how you feel Missy.

My best friend hates me talking on the internet. She refuses to talk to me if it's about anyone online sometimes. God forbid I find a guy on here who I like either. (course we all I know I made the decision not to but that's besides the point).
MistressAlti
My best friends don't condemn my excessive internet usage, but they don't understand it, either. Which is okay. I just don't like being told that how I choose to live my life is wrong.
CrissiLove
I like your last entry in your blog, missy!!! Everyone seems to worry about me being on here so much too (especially my family... my friends just kinda smile and nod when I talk about it).... I'd much rather spend the night chatting with somebody I really like on here than going out drinking with a bunch of jerks though... *shrugging* call me weird, I don't care... lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.